Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614)

sharbu123 Oct 14 2014 10:27 PM

My Farm is not where it belongs on screen

My dog dropped a bone on my keyboard and my farm town screen is not where it belongs on the webpage even after reloading/restarting etc. Please help.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?ref=logo

Rob T Oct 14 2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharbu123 (Post 5885706)
My dog dropped a bone on my keyboard and my farm town screen is not where it belongs on the webpage even after reloading/restarting etc. Please help.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?ref=logo

Hi Sharbu,

OOpps :) not to worry, Try pressing ctrl + 0 to reset your zoom. then right click in the farm and select 'show all' from the menu.

sharbu123 Oct 14 2014 10:44 PM

not working

Tried and cannot get it to work. Any other ideas? It is the farm town app box that is not in place, not the farm inside the app box. Crazy :eek:

Taz D Oct 14 2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharbu123 (Post 5885726)
Tried and cannot get it to work. Any other ideas? It is the farm town app box that is not in place, not the farm inside the app box. Crazy :eek:

Hi Sharbu,
What browser are you using? Look in the settings for the zoom and set it back to 100%. I have problems with getting Ctrl 0 working for me too.

sharbu123 Oct 14 2014 11:02 PM

Tried that as well no good. What the screen looks like is there is a blank portion of the screen at the top next to the games and advertising. The blank part is on the right and the adds are on the left. I then have to scroll down to find the farm on the page. It somehow moved to the bottom of the page with a blank space above it.

Taz D Oct 14 2014 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharbu123 (Post 5885746)
Tried that as well no good. What the screen looks like is there is a blank portion of the screen at the top next to the games and advertising. The blank part is on the right and the adds are on the left. I then have to scroll down to find the farm on the page. It somehow moved to the bottom of the page with a blank space above it.

Hi Sharbu,
It may be that the screen resolution got changed, which would not leave enough room for things to show correctly on the page.

chrisluvsanimals Oct 15 2014 12:50 AM

I've heard from several group members who are having what sounds like the same problem (but their dog didn't drop a bone...lol)

Several of them have said that they find their farm way down on the page and that there's a lot of white space between the top of their page and the farm. They have to scroll quite far down to find their farm

Taz D Oct 15 2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals (Post 5885770)
I've heard from several group members who are having what sounds like the same problem (but their dog didn't drop a bone...lol)

Several of them have said that they find their farm way down on the page and that there's a lot of white space between the top of their page and the farm. They have to scroll quite far down to find their farm

Hi Chris,
Have them check to see if the resolution has been changed on their computers. This is the only thing we can think of at the moment.
Also see if you can find out what browswer they are using.

1fritz Oct 15 2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

I'm having the exact same problem. The ad column on the right side of screen seems to be a lot wider than normal.

Taz D Oct 15 2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fritz (Post 5885982)
I'm having the exact same problem. The ad column on the right side of screen seems to be a lot wider than normal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals (Post 5885770)

Quote:

Hi all,
We need to find out what browser this is happening with. I already have 1 who has said it was IE that it was happening to with him.
The other thing is to have everyone check to make sure their screen resolution hasn't been changed. Microsoft has put out a lot of updates this week (18 for mine) and it may be that there was one for the graphics card in your computer and that could have changed the resolution.