Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614)

Jean's Farm Dec 18 2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5745138)
If you were in full screen then it won't show anything you type.


Nope not in full screen. If I started typing in Soybeans...which I wanted....it would NOT show the letters typed. The cursor would move like it was typing but did not show the letters. The store however changed from all the seeds to just soy.

Taz D Dec 18 2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5745394)
Nope not in full screen. If I started typing in Soybeans...which I wanted....it would NOT show the letters typed. The cursor would move like it was typing but did not show the letters. The store however changed from all the seeds to just soy.

Have you tried a different browser to see if it is a browser specific problem?

Jean's Farm Dec 19 2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5745410)
Have you tried a different browser to see if it is a browser specific problem?

No I have not. I like chrome. Things run good for me in chrome. I have problems in other browsers. I can live with it.

And I actually just went there when I saw your reply and it seems to have fixed it's self. Must have been a glitch.

Thanks for your help!!!! :)

Raineb Jan 01 2014 03:50 PM

My Farm is huge help me
 
My farms are huge I can't work them very easy when I go back to Facebook everything is fine...how and why are they like this...:confused:

Taz D Jan 01 2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raineb (Post 5755666)
My farms are huge I can't work them very easy when I go back to Facebook everything is fine...how and why are they like this...:confused:

When you have your farms open check your zoom and make sure it is 100% and not larger. You browser will remember what size a page was last set at which is why your Facebook page is normal.

Mira Jan 02 2014 06:55 AM

Crop quantities
 
Bring back QUANTITIES of the stored crops, dammit!
(I only wonder whose bright idea was to remove it!!!!:rolleyes:)

Coins do not help us to see how much is left and what urgently needs to be sown!!!!

dnana Jan 02 2014 09:25 PM

Mira, hi, where are you looking that you see the coin amounts of your crops? I still see the quantities when I click my seeder and put the crops in order with 'stored amount'. Even when you look in the store, without clicking a tool, it tells you what amount you have stored. Please tell us what you are looking at, thanks!

Taz D Jan 02 2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mira (Post 5756026)
Bring back QUANTITIES of the stored crops, dammit!
(I only wonder whose bright idea was to remove it!!!!:rolleyes:)

Coins do not help us to see how much is left and what urgently needs to be sown!!!!

Have had a couple people using Chrome report this. Is that the browser you are using?
Try clearing your memcache (link below). then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. I would retart your computer too after you do this. If that doesn't get them back try again. The others got those back after clearing a couple times.

Caz39 Jan 04 2014 08:03 AM

My screen has shrunk
 
I was working on Farm Town and my screen has shrunk - it is fine on main Facebook but when I enter Farm Town it is in miniture. I can go to full screen but then I can't chat to people. I pressed see all but it still brings it up but tiny
Thanks

KnightRider Jan 04 2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz39 (Post 5757114)
I was working on Farm Town and my screen has shrunk - it is fine on main Facebook but when I enter Farm Town it is in miniture. I can go to full screen but then I can't chat to people. I pressed see all but it still brings it up but tiny
Thanks

Try pressing <ctrl> and <+> to see if it will enlarge your screen or you can go into your browser menu and increase your screen zoom from there, each browser has its own way to get into the browser menu. On Chrome you click on the 3 horizontal bars on the right hand side.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM.