Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614)

KnightRider Dec 05 2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoSinger (Post 5733910)
Hi again,

I posted this problem last night. I did get some new information. The toolbars are working fine in I.E, but not working in Chrome.

I cannot use these tools when my farm is maximized in Chrome. It works great in I. E., but I far prefer using Chrome to do my farming. I. E. is very slow and wonky.

Thanks so much for your suggestions,

Take care,
Jo Singer

What happens when you click on the toolbars when you are in full screen, I am figuring when you mean toolbars you mean the toolbar at the top of the game, since last night you said it was the preferce tab that wasn't working, Chrome has different setting than IE does, go into the Chrome settings and make sure that popups are allowed for:

slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
After you set those you will need to close your browser for the changes to set.

garrysa Dec 09 2013 08:08 PM

I cannot hide/undise trees, flowers. buildings

Here is a printcsreen of my game...I can't do anything that requires me to see trees, flowers, or buildings.

Taz D Dec 09 2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrysa (Post 5737566)
Here is a printcsreen of my game...I can't do anything that requires me to see trees, flowers, or buildings.

Did you hide them in your preferences? If so then recheck the boxes for those and they will reappear. Or if you hid them by clicking on an individual tree, flower or building, just restart your farms and they will reappear.
I just went to your farm and they all appear to me.

garrysa Dec 09 2013 09:09 PM

I did hide them using preferences. The game display now is such that preferences are not accessible to me...they are above the top boundary. I can barely click on my toolbox. All was good until about five days ago.

Taz D Dec 09 2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrysa (Post 5737618)
I did hide them using preferences. The game display now is such that preferences are not accessible to me...they are above the top boundary. I can barely click on my toolbox. All was good until about five days ago.

Right click on your farm and choose Show All in the drop down menu. If it doesn't fix it imediately restart your farms after doing that.

garrysa Dec 09 2013 09:14 PM

That fixed it...thanks!

Taz D Dec 09 2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrysa (Post 5737634)
That fixed it...thanks!

You are welcome. Glad that worked. :)

Queen.of.Clutter Dec 17 2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsdasher@centurylink.net (Post 5697954)
I did all that was suggested to alleviate the problem with my full screen but it did no good. I still cannot use it because I have those green blobs and don't know what's there.

Playing around with my Flash - I use Google Chrome - and when I went into - about://plugins - saw that both the integrated flash (pepperflash) and the stand alone were both enabled. Although Google says it doesn't affect the game, it really does slow it down with both running. I disabled the Pepperflash version and those darned green blobs came back in full screen. I went back into the plugins and enabled the Pepperflash version and the blobs disappeared.

Thought I would mention it as it may be a work-around solution for those stupid pixel blobs in full screen.

Jean's Farm Dec 18 2013 11:12 AM

Problem in the store

Just tried to type something into the store search. It doesn't show what you are typing but it does take you to that item. I was thinking my keyboard needed a new battery but as you can see from this....it doesn't. Anyone else having that trouble......

And I just did my memcache and cleared my cache a day ago. :)

Taz D Dec 18 2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5745122)
Just tried to type something into the store search. It doesn't show what you are typing but it does take you to that item. I was thinking my keyboard needed a new battery but as you can see from this....it doesn't. Anyone else having that trouble......

And I just did my memcache and cleared my cache a day ago. :)

If you were in full screen then it won't show anything you type.