Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614)

Katusha Feb 05 2014 09:34 PM

I'm having the same problem as you Lollipopthebunny. This afternoon it was fine. Also, when I go to the 'send gifts' page, my neighbors don't show up. I've heard this is a problem with FB. I've cleared everything too and deleted all cookies from FB and it's still the same. I'm on server wf3 using FF with WinXp.

Taz D Feb 05 2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 5770126)
The pictures on my neighbor bar are all showing 'grey person' since I logged back in a few min ago, It was fine earlier today when I was on. IS this a Facebook issue or FT? I know there is a 'virus' scare being posted on FB an I think it may be cause of what FB did an allowed users to post those 'videos' of the last 10 yrs.

I have cleared out my cache an run disk cleaner an even ran my virus scanner etc. Still no change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katusha (Post 5770154)
I'm having the same problem as you Lollipopthebunny. This afternoon it was fine. Also, when I go to the 'send gifts' page, my neighbors don't show up. I've heard this is a problem with FB. I've cleared everything too and deleted all cookies from FB and it's still the same. I'm on server wf3 using FF with WinXp.

I just got it too. Looks like Facebook has rolled out changes to another group of users. I also have a friend who has posted the same problem with another similar game.
Nothing we can do at the moment.

Katusha Feb 05 2014 09:48 PM

That's been going on with me for several months. When I go to sell, I'll get to the market and the storage comes up, but no boxes for checks. Then I close it, and click on the guy (Tom?) and it asks me what I want to do. I click on 'sell' and then the storage comes up with the boxes checked. I have to do this every time I go to sell. But I'm used to it and it's not a major problem for me. Hope this works for you NTink.

KnightRider Feb 05 2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katusha (Post 5770186)
That's been going on with me for several months. When I go to sell, I'll get to the market and the storage comes up, but no boxes for checks. Then I close it, and click on the guy (Tom?) and it asks me what I want to do. I click on 'sell' and then the storage comes up with the boxes checked. I have to do this every time I go to sell. But I'm used to it and it's not a major problem for me. Hope this works for you NTink.

You don't have to close the market and click on Tom again. When you get into the market and if there is no check boxes, just open up the filter, click on another option, then when those items load, click on the filter again and select the option that you had to begin with and the check boxes will be back.

Elizabeth5 Feb 05 2014 09:54 PM

yes, I too am facing the same problem. So let's say if anyone messages me on my FT inbox, I won't be able to open it to read. This is terrible. Hopefully this can be rectified ASAP.

KnightRider Feb 05 2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5770170)
I just got it too. Looks like Facebook has rolled out changes to another group of users. I also have a friend who has posted the same problem with another similar game.
Nothing we can do at the moment.

Thanks for the info taz. My neighbors faces in the chat area is the same as everyone else, can't boost train like others, about the only thing I have been able to do is to click on a bonus post that my neighbor posted about an hour ago. Facebook is getting worse.

Katusha Feb 05 2014 10:09 PM

Ok, KnightRider, I tried what you said and it worked. But when I mentioned before, I don't close the market, I just closed the storage, then clicked on 'Tom' and went from there. Thing is, we shouldn't have to do any of that. When I first had the problem, I came here, but no one was posting a problem with it. Since it's not major and there's a work-around, I didn't bother to post. As long as I can sell my stuff! LOL!!

RFMad Feb 05 2014 10:22 PM

I think FB is having problems since I can't request help on Farm Town or on any of the other games that I play :( Maybe too many 10th anniversary videos? :(

Taz D Feb 05 2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFMad (Post 5770230)
I think FB is having problems since I can't request help on Farm Town or on any of the other games that I play :( Maybe too many 10th anniversary videos? :(

Apparently FB rolled out more changes. I got hit with it too.

Elizabeth5 Feb 06 2014 01:19 AM

Oh well......FT's having maintenance work now starting at 1:00AM EST and may last about 2-3 hours, one may experience some network interruption during this time.

As for our neighbour's faces, it's now ok on my end as I can see their faces not the grey earlier on.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.