Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642)

sevilon Aug 16 2014 10:43 AM

Checkout station or manual lift truck?

If I have production facilites, which should I purchase first?

KnightRider Aug 16 2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevilon (Post 5861226)
If I have production facilites, which should I purchase first?

Hi Sevilon,

As a suggestion, if you want to purchase one of them, I would say which of the two would fill more facilities, cause they both cost the same.

sevilon Aug 16 2014 10:55 AM

How do I know which of the two will fill more facilities?
Thanks for the help!

KnightRider Aug 16 2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevilon (Post 5861238)
How do I know which of the two will fill more facilities?
Thanks for the help!

Hello Sevilon,

You would have to go into the game guide, page 2 chapter 21 - tools and then click on each of the two tools and count how many facilities in each tool you have, if that would take too much time, then it doesn't matter which tool you purchase, they both cost the same 40 FC.

sevilon Aug 16 2014 11:00 AM

Ok- heading to the game guide. Thanks for the info!

KnightRider Aug 16 2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevilon (Post 5861246)

Your welcome Sevilon.

KnightRider Aug 16 2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevilon (Post 5861246)

Hello Sevilon,

I forgot to mention that the two newest facilities hasn't been added yet.

So if you have the Honey Shop that goes with the Express Checkout Station and the Dental Clinic goes with the Manual Lift truck. So if you have either of these add 1 to which ever tool it belongs to when adding up which facilities you have with which tools.

meskaswis Aug 16 2014 08:35 PM

cannot purchase 5x5 harvest/plow/plant

It will allow me to go to the store, purchase the 5X5 harvest, plant, plow, and will even ask me if I want to share with my friends, but then simply disappears! I have tried this at least 100 times. I have rebooted, logged off, tried different farms, but cannot seem to get it to work. Can someone help me?
:confused:

Taz D Aug 16 2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meskaswis (Post 5861502)
It will allow me to go to the store, purchase the 5X5 harvest, plant, plow, and will even ask me if I want to share with my friends, but then simply disappears! I have tried this at least 100 times. I have rebooted, logged off, tried different farms, but cannot seem to get it to work. Can someone help me?
:confused:

You need to purchase the 5x5 harvester, 5x5 plower, and the combine 5x5 harvest plower before you can buy the combine harvest, plow, plant. You do own the 5x5 seeder.

meskaswis Aug 16 2014 09:02 PM

I have them up to 12x12. I also have the harvest-plow 12x12. Its not showing it locked. I allows me to purchase, but then disappears after I place it on my farm (never charges me either). It will even ask me if I want to share my purchase with my friends.