Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642)

Taz D Sep 24 2020 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6377962)
I have a question about fuel. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum, if not please redirect this post.

My question is how many fuel tanks does a farmer get after helping a fellow farmer in doing the facilities and the client services? It seems to me every farmer I have helped is giving me different number of fuel tanks. For instance I originally have 84110 that I can refill to my farm, then I helped do a farmer's facilities and client services, I came back to my farms, and click on that fuel tank icon through the map and my total available for refill today is 117730, so I've gain 33,620 for helping out that farmer's farm. I then went to the wall and helped out another farmer, I came back and clicked on that fuel tank icon and now I have 175930 to refill for today, so I have gained 58,200 fuel tanks on the farmer. Why are the farms I worked giving me different numbers of fuel tanks? I worked both the facilities and the client services on both farms. Why are they giving me different numbers in fuel tanks?

Hi Sandy Mae Angel,
When you work other farmer's facilities you are working their oil refineries. Depending on how much they have pending for production you do 20% of that amount for them. For doing that you get 20% of what you completed.

So if they have 500 fuel tanks pending, you completed 100 (20%) of them and for that you get 20 fuel tanks which is 20% of 100.
Each farmer you work the facilities for will have different amounts pending, so you will receive different amounts from that work.

Sandie May Angel Sep 24 2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6377966)
Hi Sandy Mae Angel,
When you work other farmer's facilities you are working their oil refineries. Depending on how much they have pending for production you do 20% of that amount for them. For doing that you get 20% of what you completed.

So if they have 500 fuel tanks pending, you completed 100 (20%) of them and for that you get 20 fuel tanks which is 20% of 100.
Each farmer you work the facilities for will have different amounts pending, so you will receive different amounts from that work.

Ahhh!!! Now I get it!!! Thanks TAZ!!! :)

faitheclown@yahoo.com Sep 25 2020 08:31 AM

Tools issue

Today I bought a 4x4 harvester combo and it does not show up in my tools at all. How do I get the 45 farm dollars back or the tool to appear. Right now I am so frustrated Id rather the 45 farm dollars get placed back on my FT
Chris

Tiger Sep 25 2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faitheclown@yahoo.com (Post 6378082)
Today I bought a 4x4 harvester combo and it does not show up in my tools at all. How do I get the 45 farm dollars back or the tool to appear. Right now I am so frustrated Id rather the 45 farm dollars get placed back on my FT
Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Forum.
I have moved your post to the thread about
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information on a particular subject.

There isn't a tool called the 4x4 harvester combo, the harvest-plow combines start at 5x5 size. Are you sure you have named the tool right?

In order for us to take a look at whether your purchase went through and which tool it was we need your farm link please. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link you can find them by clicking on this link:
Farm Link and Start Date

When you have your link please post a reply here with it in your post.

judyjor714@att.net Sep 27 2020 04:19 PM

Extent Combine not working crop layers

The biggest combine isn't doing the whole square as it should. It's doing each layer and have to click to do others. Much more work than it's supposed to be. Hope it isn't any anti-layering protest! :(

marymarcel Sep 27 2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6380834)
The biggest combine isn't doing the whole square as it should. It's doing each layer and have to click to do others. Much more work than it's supposed to be. Hope it isn't any anti-layering protest! :(

Hi judyjor714 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Go to your farm and get the combine, then look at the botton right corner where you will see the combine icon.

Click in the icon and you will see 2 options, Highlight and Extent. Click in Extent option.

jkmyer Sep 29 2020 07:24 AM

I know this isn't the correct place for this but not sure where to go with it. I was moving a semi from farm 34 to farm 24 and it dissapeared. Thanks for your help

Tiger Sep 29 2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmyer (Post 6383678)
I know this isn't the correct place for this but not sure where to go with it. I was moving a semi from farm 34 to farm 24 and it dissapeared. Thanks for your help

Hi jkmyer,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as the semi is classified as a tool.

Have a look in your Item storage, you can use the search tool in there to search for semi. You have one in there so you might have stored again it by accident, or it could be that there was not enough clear space on that farm to set it down which is why it didn't come out of storage.

fhardy22 Sep 29 2020 09:30 AM

Tool Purchase Failure

I purchased a tool and sent it to storage. It disappeared. How do I get this tool reimbursed so I can purchase another?

jkmyer Sep 29 2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6383682)
Hi jkmyer,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as the semi is classified as a tool.

Have a look in your Item storage, you can use the search tool in there to search for semi. You have one in there so you might have stored again it by accident, or it could be that there was not enough clear space on that farm to set it down which is why it didn't come out of storage.

I used the search for semi but it didnít show on the list I tried tools and all categories. Sorry I am not finding it