Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642)

Taz D Feb 10 2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 5772586)
I have suggestions for a few new tools.

Suggestion by Stan Sansom (aka - Southern_Wolf) on 2-10-2014 @ approximately 6:25 p.m. Central Time Zone and I would appreciate credit for my ideas.

I suggest making a tool (tree spade and planter) that allows a farmer to move trees (plural) when rearranging farm(s) or after a farmer buys more farm land and increases their farm size. This could be a set of tools that increase in size - just like the plows, harvesters, planters. A farmer should be allowed to move trees in bulk amounts around on their farm or into storage. If done properly it would be tools that that could make money for FT.
A similar tool or tools should be developed for moving flowers.
The tool(s) need to be able to simply move the flowers around on the farm or to place them in storage for future use.

You need to post this in the Suggestions section so the developers will see them. There is a thread for Machinery. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to one in that section.

queleary Feb 10 2014 08:09 PM

Refueled by accident

I almost refueled by accident (I thought I was getting a bonus for working someone's farm and hit refuel by accident). I still had 18 million gallons of fuel. Luckily I hit the x to get out and I realize that was my error but it may be better if those two things weren't so close :( Or if there was a great big flashing message that asks if you want to refuel when you still have fuel LOL

Thanks. And happy farming.

Taz D Feb 10 2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queleary (Post 5772650)
I almost refueled by accident (I thought I was getting a bonus for working someone's farm and hit refuel by accident). I still had 18 million gallons of fuel. Luckily I hit the x to get out and I realize that was my error but it may be better if those two things weren't so close :( Or if there was a great big flashing message that asks if you want to refuel when you still have fuel LOL

Thanks. And happy farming.

There is a warning message if you click to refuel that you will lose any fuel you currently have.

MJoanne Feb 11 2014 03:26 AM

Missing 1-click button machine

Hi Farmtown

I realize that my 1-click button machine is gone.

:(

Regards
Joanne

beeflady Feb 11 2014 09:30 AM

what has happened to using tools on all farms? It doesn't work, only shows you can use seeder on the farm it is located

Danuta Feb 11 2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeflady (Post 5773118)
what has happened to using tools on all farms? It doesn't work, only shows you can use seeder on the farm it is located

same here, can not use my tools

Taz D Feb 11 2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJoanne (Post 5772746)
Hi Farmtown

I realize that my 1-click button machine is gone.

:(

Regards
Joanne

What 1 click button machine would that be?

Taz D Feb 11 2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeflady (Post 5773118)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danuta (Post 5773150)
same here, can not use my tools

To the best of my knowledge you have always had to either move the tool to the farm you wanted to use it on or it had to be in storage to use it on all farms. The only ones that would work on all farms were the facility loading tools.

bobo243@aol.com Feb 11 2014 01:01 PM

farmtown blocked supply

my farmtown equipment has been checked off as of today..cant use sprinkler system or other tools can you help me get this taken care off..

bobo243@aol.com Feb 11 2014 01:04 PM

need help on farm town

my equipment cannot be used for some reason can you fix this .i have 18 farms please see what is going on..someone from farmtown is messing with me for some strange reason.i havent done anything wrong..