Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642)

Dulcinea Mar 24 2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5944190)
Hi Dulcinea,
I am sorry but that has always been that way since they allowed those you hire to use your tools.

I'm sorry, Taz, but you must be thinking of how we could only use farmcash tools when working someone else's farm. That's why I wasn't able to hire my daughter before I could hire her to use my own tools. Neither of us has farmcash tools, and she certainly wasn't going to plow one square at a time. :) Once I saw I could hire her to use my 3x3's, she started doing all my plowing so she could level up and buy a second farm. She only plays to decorate and doesn't own a 3x3 plow, so we know for a certainly she was using my plow, not hers. She spends her coins on decorations, not tools :), and she's used my 3x3 tools without a problem until yesterday. It had been a while since I needed plowing, so it was only yesterday that I hired her and noticed a problem. Obviously this change happened some time between yesterday and the time I last hired her to plow my farm.

My question now is, if she spends the $1,000,000 on a 3x3 plow, will she be able to use her 3x3 to plow my farm or will she be back to plowing one square at a time again?

Taz D Mar 24 2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 5944194)
I'm sorry, Taz, but you must be thinking of how we could only use farmcash tools when working someone else's farm. That's why I wasn't able to hire my daughter before I could hire her to use my own tools. Neither of us has farmcash tools, and she certainly wasn't going to plow one square at a time. :) Once I saw I could hire her to use my 3x3's, she started doing all my plowing so she could level up and buy a second farm. She only plays to decorate and doesn't own a 3x3 plow, so we know for a certainly she was using my plow, not hers. She spends her coins on decorations, not tools :), and she's used my 3x3 tools without a problem until yesterday. It had been a while since I needed plowing, so it was only yesterday that I hired her and noticed a problem. Obviously this change happened some time between yesterday and the time I last hired her to plow my farm.

My question now is, if she spends the $1,000,000 on a 3x3 plow, will she be able to use her 3x3 to plow my farm or will she be back to plowing one square at a time again?

Hi Dulcinea,
As far as I know you have since the release of the ability to use employers tools and fuel it has only been for farm cash tools. It was not specified in the release, but that is the way I understand it was supposed to do.
If she buys the 3x3 she should be able to use it as with that change it allowed all your own tools to be used.

Farmer Kerry Mar 24 2015 12:16 PM

Green Sprinkler question

how does it work in regards to extending the life of crops? I couldn't find anything specific about how that works exactly.

Taz D Mar 24 2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Kerry (Post 5944214)
how does it work in regards to extending the life of crops? I couldn't find anything specific about how that works exactly.

Hi Kerry,
The following link to Tools chapter in Game Guide explains about the sprinklers and how they work:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...90#post5153290

Duchess55 Mar 25 2015 01:36 PM

Help with Harvest plow and plant tool please

Hi i have had trouble 4 a while now having to wait for my avatar to finish doing jobs on my farms even though she's frozen as she sets off as soon as i actually finish and i can't move on until she stops which can take quite a few minutes on some farms...i have been talking with other farmers trying all manor of things but found today that this could have something to do with my multi plow plant tool as i was so fed up with it this morning i hired someone to h/p then tried sowing after and it ran as smooth as it used to...any ideas on the tool? as i did not pay out for the multi planters for them to not work properly.:-(

marymarcel Mar 25 2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchess55 (Post 5944478)
Hi i have had trouble 4 a while now having to wait for my avatar to finish doing jobs on my farms even though she's frozen as she sets off as soon as i actually finish and i can't move on until she stops which can take quite a few minutes on some farms...i have been talking with other farmers trying all manor of things but found today that this could have something to do with my multi plow plant tool as i was so fed up with it this morning i hired someone to h/p then tried sowing after and it ran as smooth as it used to...any ideas on the tool? as i did not pay out for the multi planters for them to not work properly.:-(

Hi Duchess55:)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I can only suggest you to take your combine from storage, place it on a farm, reload the game, then put the tool in storage again and check if you can use it.

As you say you have tried different things and the combine still doesnt work as it should then the other thing you can do is contacting Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

minette5400 Mar 26 2015 08:44 AM

I bought the latest/biggest tree harvester(16x12, I think) a couple days ago, and, now, when I try to use it, I am told I need to buy it.

Taz D Mar 26 2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minette5400 (Post 5944698)
I bought the latest/biggest tree harvester(16x12, I think) a couple days ago, and, now, when I try to use it, I am told I need to buy it.

Hi minette,
I moved your post to the thread about Tools. I do see it in your storage. Please try taking it out of storage, place it on a farm, click the save button, restart your farms. When it opens back up place the tool back in storage and see if it works.

ChristineMJ Mar 26 2015 05:33 PM

Purchase of new tool

I have tried to purchase Combined Harvester-Plant 5x5. I am able to get it and put it on a farm but then it disappears. No money is deducted for payment.

Taz D Mar 26 2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineMJ (Post 5944814)
I have tried to purchase Combined Harvester-Plant 5x5. I am able to get it and put it on a farm but then it disappears. No money is deducted for payment.

Hi Christine,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. You do have to own the 5x5 harvest-plow to buy the one for harvest-ploew-plant. Are you placing the tool on the farm in a clear area? Make sure you have everything turned on so you are not setting it on something else.