Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 10th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637038)

amanda1955 Jul 25 2018 08:59 PM

U never seem to get xps for fishing

Taz D Jul 25 2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6252954)
U never seem to get xps for fishing

Hi Amanda,
You only get XP for fishing as part of your Job Completion Bonus when working for a stranger hired in the market or inn. This is exactly the way Raul put it in this release:

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

JudyD1651 Jul 25 2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6252946)
Hi JudyD,
Check the latest additions by Raul. This applies to your problem.

Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.

Taz D Jul 25 2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyD1651 (Post 6252970)
Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.

Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.

JudyD1651 Jul 25 2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6252974)
Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.

Ok thanks going to test it out. :)

bliky Jul 26 2018 07:53 AM

I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.

Tiger Jul 26 2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bliky (Post 6253010)
I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.

Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.

bliky Jul 26 2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6253018)
Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.

Ah... Yes, I think I am for all the ones I worked today! Thanks!

marymarcel Jul 26 2018 08:25 PM

Hi all :)

Raul has updated the New release with this information:

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.

cdnwitch Jul 28 2018 09:12 PM

container notification

Good evening,

I have not been getting the container done notification coming up the past few days. Funny how reliant I have become on it to remind me to fill the next one.

Thanks

Terri