Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

KnightRider Dec 17 2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddurrum (Post 5379426)
I have been trying to purchase farm town cash with facebook credit for 4 days. It seems that the "pay with facebook credits" button's link is broken because nothing happens when I click it. I have selected all different numbers of FC, checked the terms box but nothing works; nothing happens when I click the pay with FB credits button... Please help! tell me what I am doing wrong!~ :mad:

Have you tried a different browser? If not, try a different browser and see if that helps.

Taz D Dec 17 2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

I have been trying to purchase farm town cash with facebook credit for 4 days. It seems that the "pay with facebook credits" button's link is broken because nothing happens when I click it. I have selected all different numbers of FC, checked the terms box but nothing works; nothing happens when I click the pay with FB credits button... Please help! tell me what I am doing wrong!~ :mad:

Make sure you don't have 3rd party cookies blocked for trialpay.com and facebook.com. They are the ones who are responsible for those transactions.

kathylw734 Dec 18 2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

I can`t purchase farm town cash either. I wanted to gift some to my daughter.

Taz D Dec 18 2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathylw734 (Post 5380126)
I can`t purchase farm town cash either. I wanted to gift some to my daughter.

Is the next page not showing up or are you getting an error message? If the page is not showing up then follow the suggestions in the post above yours.

ddurrum Dec 20 2012 07:13 AM

I still haven't been able to get the button to work. I have cleared my cookies, etc. But I did not change browsers nor do I plan to. It's ridiculous that this doesn't work. I would not have bought the facebook credits if I had known they wouldn't work to purchase farm town cash.

Taz D Dec 20 2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddurrum (Post 5381530)
I still haven't been able to get the button to work. I have cleared my cookies, etc. But I did not change browsers nor do I plan to. It's ridiculous that this doesn't work. I would not have bought the facebook credits if I had known they wouldn't work to purchase farm town cash.

It is not just clearing your cookies that you need to do. You need to allow cookies and pop-ups from Slashkey.com, apps.facebook.com, and Trialpay.com. If any of those are blocked then the next page will not display.

ddurrum Dec 20 2012 11:53 AM

I am pretty sure I allow all that on FB b/c of the various games I play/have played... but I will check tonight! Grrrrr!

Taz D Dec 20 2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddurrum (Post 5381718)
I am pretty sure I allow all that on FB b/c of the various games I play/have played... but I will check tonight! Grrrrr!

The key one for the purchases is for Trialpay. They are the ones who handle those transactions.

ddurrum Dec 20 2012 01:02 PM

Thank you - I will definitely check it out!:)

Laurgru Dec 27 2012 12:05 PM

I keep getting an error on page message when trying to add more farm cash. Anyone know why?