Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Felina Mar 22 2014 08:42 PM

Thanks Taz for assistance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5792394)
I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?

I am not finding it in the store anymore.
I remember being able to purchase in the past.

Thanks for moving my other post so that I may get help;)

KnightRider Mar 22 2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felina (Post 5792410)

You don't purchase fuel in the store, go to the bottom right and click on the map, then you click on the Farm Town fuel station, that is where you refuel so that you can use fuel for your tools and such.

Taz D Mar 22 2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felina (Post 5792410)

Fuel has never been in the store. You can either produce the fuel cans in an oil refinery from crude oil you get from the Oil pumps if you have those or get them from gifts.

ATerryK Apr 04 2014 02:20 PM

Help with farm cash

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 4375698)
It is up top. The first choice for selecting friend sort options.

I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
!!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I send gifts almost daily.

Taz D Apr 04 2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATerryK (Post 5805978)
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where

If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.

KnightRider Apr 04 2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATerryK (Post 5805978)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5806062)
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.

Like Taz if it is the banner to hire friends to earn 3 FC here is a screen shot.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...55635378_n.jpg

There is another banner that offers 15 FC it is from Facebook and you have to either input a credit card or verify a PayPal account to get the 15 FC. My neighbor had it, but it is gone so they might not have it anymore.

ATerryK Apr 05 2014 07:10 AM

I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again

Taz D Apr 05 2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATerryK (Post 5806322)
I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again

Yes it still works. You click on the banner when you see it and select who you want to send it to from the list given. The banner will not be there all the time. It is random when it will show. Once you have earned your 30 FC then it will not show any more.

Endy72LM Apr 13 2014 09:44 PM

Leveling up farm cash?

:confused:
A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks

KnightRider Apr 13 2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endy72LM (Post 5809646)
:confused:
A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks

There was 2 times that they gave 2 FC per level, I believe the first was levels 376 - 400 and the last one was 476 - 500.

EDIT: I was mistaken on the first time, I had forgot that they only released 15 levels at that time so the levels was from 386-400.