Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Taz D Dec 02 2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5731882)
Has anyone noticed that the Earn FC offers aren't coming up? I click on the Earn Cash tab and I get a white screen.Nothing else comes up. I wonder if they blocked me because I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau?

They came up for me, though it was a bit slow and had the spinning star for a second or two. I doubt they blocked you just for a threat.

romesz Dec 03 2013 12:50 PM

Earn Screen blank

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5731890)
They came up for me, though it was a bit slow and had the spinning star for a second or two. I doubt they blocked you just for a threat.

It is blank to me too.

Taz D Dec 03 2013 12:56 PM

Can you get to the Buy Cash tab?
Check to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for trialpay.com

romesz Dec 03 2013 01:09 PM

Buy

I can get to that screen.

ccheney Dec 03 2013 11:29 PM

I'm glad to know it isn't just me.

ccheney Dec 20 2013 04:47 PM

I've sent a ticket to support. Still waiting for an answer. I expanded my 6th farm Wednesday night to 20x20. I chose the FC option of paying for it but 100 million coins were deducted instead. I'm hoping I'll get my hard earned coins back.

marymarcel Dec 20 2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5747278)
I've sent a ticket to support. Still waiting for an answer. I expanded my 6th farm Wednesday night to 20x20. I chose the FC option of paying for it but 100 million coins were deducted instead. I'm hoping I'll get my hard earned coins back.

Hi! you need to be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours :)

JohnAlbertini Dec 20 2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5747278)

In the long run those FC are FAR more valuable and rare than the 100 million coins. I earn almost 100 million coins when one friend works my facilities but only get 25 FC when the dev dribble them out every 3 months. I think you'll be happier you didn't WASTE FC on an expansion.

Use them on a tool upgrade instead. You won't regret it!

ccheney Dec 21 2013 10:59 PM

I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

ckpeer@gmail.com Dec 22 2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5748026)
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

You are right, it is impossible to expand to 20 farms as a new player, unless you have unlimited real dollars to purchase FC. I notice that you joined in Sept of 13. I am an "older" player, joined in June of 09. At that time, this game was in its infancy, and we had only one farm. We played, made new friends, and grew our farms. Slowly, we got new facilities, farms, tools, and grew our farms.

One of the strengths of this game is the friends that we have made. I have farmer friends literally all over this world, with whom I can converse in real time. These farmers share information with each other as well as gifts and well wishes. John A. did not steer you wrong in suggesting that you not spend FC on expanding your farms. FC is much harder to earn than the coins in this game.

As a new player, this game can be intimidating, in that there is just sooo.... much to purchase, that it is hard to know where to begin. Another thing that is interesting about this game, is that it affords players the ability to "play their own way". I have many farmer friends who do not care how many facilities, or exps that they have, they just love to decorate, and they spend all their coins, and yes, FC buying the things that they can decorate with. Others fight to get the most exps. Even those who fight to get the most exps have formulated different pathways. Others attempt to increase their diversification rank, etc., etc.

My advice to you is to just play, the coins will come in. At this point I have more than 134 BILLION coins and nothing to buy with them. I know, poor me. :) I still have that "red mansion" on my farm 1, it cost 1 million coins. At the time there were few houses, and the red mansion was one of my goals. Needless to say, I have surpassed that goal.

JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN