Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

boduke66 Oct 15 2016 10:06 AM

inks

Actually all the inks got the same amount of increase per item 6
Red ink ------------------30%
Yellow ink ---------------30%
Black ink ----------------30%
Blue ink -----------------30%
just fyi.

Farmer_Susan Oct 15 2016 10:36 AM

Yay! More Pork! I convert ALL my gifts to Pork and still never have enough. This should help. Thanks, Raul!

ckerider Oct 15 2016 02:50 PM

Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

marymarcel Oct 15 2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckerider (Post 6106810)
Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

Hi ckerider:)

I'm sorry but the developers dont answer on the forums and we cant give you a response as we are players like you.

But please post your idea about increasing amounts for fish in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

kidwboro Oct 15 2016 03:19 PM

Thanks for the increases in productions.

Thank you for the canvas textile roll, paper roll, felt roll, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, and many other well-needed products.
Much appreciated.

Amen.

Snookie Sue Oct 15 2016 08:35 PM

Thanks so much for the production increases, especially felt and canvas - etc.

PawPaw99 Oct 17 2016 02:17 PM

Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?

Taz D Oct 17 2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PawPaw99 (Post 6107234)
Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?

Hi PawPaw,
No the thread has not been closed. Guess no one has had anything else to say at this time about the current release.

Qivis Oct 19 2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PawPaw99 (Post 6107234)

Nope. It is still open, so there must not be problems people think relate to the update. If you're confused because the date still reads September when it is more than half way into October, it's perfectly understandable though! :p The updates have been monthly for some time now.

Jean's Farm Oct 19 2016 06:30 PM

Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D