Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Cargo Ships (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626490)

Alexandra_J Jul 10 2021 03:08 AM

Random question: What happens to your port if one of your ports is at a neighbours port that has their facebook deactivated or they've unfriended you but not un-neighboured you? Will it go pink?

Tiger Jul 10 2021 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6456170)
Random question: What happens to your port if one of your ports is at a neighbours port that has their facebook deactivated or they've unfriended you but not un-neighboured you? Will it go pink?

Hi Alexandra_J,

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. You are the only one that has control over your own port.

If you mean what happens to your ship if it goes to port where someone has decided to stop playing for whatever reason, then it's stuck there unless you self load it if you can, skip the port, or if it's port 30 it will automatically return back to you once 7 days have expired.

brewergirl1961 Jul 10 2021 06:54 AM

Anyone else, noticing the timings on the cargo loads. Done the series of ships, to port ( to get timings of each load down to minimum), and then on second round first 3 (speed order) yellow timed out at correct 4:12minutes. pink & brown both at 4:24, Purple has now jumped to 6:24. normally the lowest ranking blue was only 6:6 minutes last time we worked them. they used to be in sequence of 12 second increases. is this a glitch?

marymarcel Jul 10 2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 (Post 6456190)
Anyone else, noticing the timings on the cargo loads. Done the series of ships, to port ( to get timings of each load down to minimum), and then on second round first 3 (speed order) yellow timed out at correct 4:12minutes. pink & brown both at 4:24, Purple has now jumped to 6:24. normally the lowest ranking blue was only 6:6 minutes last time we worked them. they used to be in sequence of 12 second increases. is this a glitch?

Hi brewergirl1961 :)

We will check the times for different ships and if something is not working, we will let the developers know.
Thanks for your report :)

Dr. Dirt Jul 11 2021 08:10 AM

The time to load the purple ship with all ships dispatched is supposed to be 5.4 minutes. The time is showing as 6.4 minutes when you first start preparing any container. I timed it using a stopwatch app and it is finishing in 5.4 minutes.

Taz D Jul 11 2021 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6456378)
The time to load the purple ship with all ships dispatched is supposed to be 5.4 minutes. The time is showing as 6.4 minutes when you first start preparing any container. I timed it using a stopwatch app and it is finishing in 5.4 minutes.

Hi Dr Dirt,
We are aware of the posted times for the ships being incorrect and have sent this to the developers. The times they actually take to complete are correct.

bgfarmer Jul 13 2021 11:10 AM

I have a problem with my brown ship. It was the second ship I sent out. I have sent my yellow ship out for the second time. The brown ship is stuck on 30. The neighbor sent me a message and said he did not want to do ships any more. I had already sent my ships out. He will not move two of my ships out of his port. I now have two ships sitting in port 30. He said is going to report me for abuse.

Taz D Jul 13 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgfarmer (Post 6456622)
I have a problem with my brown ship. It was the second ship I sent out. I have sent my yellow ship out for the second time. The brown ship is stuck on 30. The neighbor sent me a message and said he did not want to do ships any more. I had already sent my ships out. He will not move two of my ships out of his port. I now have two ships sitting in port 30. He said is going to report me for abuse.

Hi bgfarmer,
I am sorry, but those ships will have to sit at their port until the time expires because of them not doing them. There is no way for you to skip port 30. We do not have any way to move them on either.

Skinni ll Jul 13 2021 09:26 PM

Ships do not show in players ports

I have just started my 1st ship. I prepped it and dispatched it. The players that have it in their port according to my log book, are not showing up on their end. I have enabled ships in my preferences but when i message the player they say my ship is not there. I have used memcache and refreshed my farm and they said they did also, but to no avail my ship is not there. Not sure what to do.
Thanks My farm ID is :110618062791151

Taz D Jul 13 2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinni ll (Post 6456734)
I have just started my 1st ship. I prepped it and dispatched it. The players that have it in their port according to my log book, are not showing up on their end. I have enabled ships in my preferences but when i message the player they say my ship is not there. I have used memcache and refreshed my farm and they said they did also, but to no avail my ship is not there. Not sure what to do.
Thanks My farm ID is :110618062791151

Hi Skinni ll,
Your ship is at port #2 so whoever was port one has sent it on. Your ship will only show in one person's port at a time. It is not like the trains where all get the boost notification at the same time. They have to go through the ports one at a time in the order of your itinerary.