Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Wall Request Issues (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630)

Taz D Apr 13 2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny T (Post 6440854)
My entire farm town request wall is pink except for one very recent post. This goes back 17 hours. Therefore I am unable to work on my friends' farms. Thanks for any help.

Hi Granny T,
You were answered just above your current post.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1853

Granny T Apr 13 2021 03:04 PM

Can you please explain to me why all the posts on my farm town request wall are pink and have been for over 24 hours. Actually you don't have to explain why, just please fix it. Thanks!

marymarcel Apr 13 2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny T (Post 6440914)
Can you please explain to me why all the posts on my farm town request wall are pink and have been for over 24 hours. Actually you don't have to explain why, just please fix it. Thanks!

Hi Granny T :)

Did you read the instructions Tiger gave to you?

Please click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6440826

Aussie Rae Apr 14 2021 12:41 AM

facebook seems to be on a power trip, blocking people playing farmtown... my super neighbor just got blocked for apparently working too fast while planting my crops.... I have sent a message to facebook in the hopes they will wake up to themselves and understand its a GAME we are all playing... I think everyone needs to complain to them.. maybe they will take notice then.... we can only live in hope...

Tiger Apr 14 2021 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6440938)
facebook seems to be on a power trip, blocking people playing farmtown... my super neighbor just got blocked for apparently working too fast while planting my crops.... I have sent a message to facebook in the hopes they will wake up to themselves and understand its a GAME we are all playing... I think everyone needs to complain to them.. maybe they will take notice then.... we can only live in hope...

Hi Aussie Rae,

Can you please check with your SN if possible and ask if they happened to have been playing another game before they got blocked while working your farms.

If at all possible please ask if they can get a picture of the message they are seeing or describe it, the exact wording of the message and if they know how long they have been blocked for.

annroger Jun 28 2021 05:21 PM

Post on Wall

It will not allow me to post on wall. Any fixes for this?

Thanks,
Ann Stowe

Taz D Jun 28 2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annroger (Post 6454126)
It will not allow me to post on wall. Any fixes for this?

Thanks,
Ann Stowe

Hi Ann,
I moved your post to the subject thread about wall requests posts.
What are you trying to post?
What happens when you try to post?

dleenorris Jun 30 2021 03:35 PM

Friend of mine is hoping that somebody will be able to give her some advice. She has a neighbour who posts her facilities (today alone) 5 times and this is taking her timeline to only showing five hours. This means she can no longer see any of her other neighbours' postings meaning that she cannot help them. Is there any way to stop all her postings from showing up on my friends timeline. She has too many neighbours to help by going to their individual pages...will take too long. She doesn't want to un-neighbor her or unfriend her either.

Taz D Jun 30 2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dleenorris (Post 6454522)
Friend of mine is hoping that somebody will be able to give her some advice. She has a neighbour who posts her facilities (today alone) 5 times and this is taking her timeline to only showing five hours. This means she can no longer see any of her other neighbours' postings meaning that she cannot help them. Is there any way to stop all her postings from showing up on my friends timeline. She has too many neighbours to help by going to their individual pages...will take too long. She doesn't want to un-neighbor her or unfriend her either.

Hi dleenorris,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the Wall Requests Posts. Please do not post in the Suggest section when you have a question or problem.
I am guess you are talking about the Wall Requests list in the My Requests and not her timeline or newsfeed in Facebook. The Wall Requests only shows up to 100 posts. The only thing she can do is talk to that neighbor or remove them. There isn't any limit on how many times a person can post their facilities.

its.colleen Jul 06 2021 11:47 AM

Post with no Facebook?

Is it possible to post our requests to our FarmTown neighbors without having them appear on Facebook? I have been told by non players that my Farm Town posts are annoying because there are so many. If there was a way I could post my requests to work my facilities, etc. to ONLY my FarmTown neighbors, that would be a problem solver!