Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Wall Request Issues (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630)

*Country Girl Mar 18 2021 08:33 AM

Ty.....I do know all of what you said. I work peoples factories early in the morning then leave the 8+ window and do them again. This has only been happening when i come back and do them in the morning after not having done them for WAY over 8 hr. It tells me i receive the products but then in less than a blink of an eye it says Oops. You really have to look fast to see it.

It has only been happening since the migration so thought maybe it was a bug and something you may want to tell the developers to look into.

Thanks for your help,
**Country Girl**

debhurst51 Mar 18 2021 09:17 AM

I've scanned through this stuff. My sister, two nieces, and husband cannot send gifts to me. My name doesn't show up. What can be the problem?

Taz D Mar 18 2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6435502)
I've scanned through this stuff. My sister, two nieces, and husband cannot send gifts to me. My name doesn't show up. What can be the problem?

Hi Debhurst,
Which list are they looking at to send the gift? There are several lists in the Send Gifts tab. Have them check the My Neighbors and All Farmers lists to see if you are listed there. If you are not then they need to check the My Neighbors tab to see if you are showing there with the information not showing all zeros.

marilynwaid40@gmail.com Mar 31 2021 08:55 AM

reference==walltown request section. when i am using this section for farmers, when i am finished doing their farms the sections do not go away or change color to let you know they have been done. They used to change color and you would know not to try them again. Could you please fix this ? Thanks, I.D. No is=157186335154609

Taz D Mar 31 2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com (Post 6438138)
reference==walltown request section. when i am using this section for farmers, when i am finished doing their farms the sections do not go away or change color to let you know they have been done. They used to change color and you would know not to try them again. Could you please fix this ? Thanks, I.D. No is=157186335154609

Hi Marilyn,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section as this is not a suggestion.
The changing color of the post in the wall requests does not happen after you have worked them until you refresh the page.

EmilyF Apr 06 2021 06:49 PM

is there a tool i can buy that, when i go to work someone's facilities or refer clients from a wall request...that will allow me to just click once on farms? Some ppl have 40 farms and over 200 facilities on each farm...it's tiring to click even half that...

Taz D Apr 06 2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyF (Post 6439526)
is there a tool i can buy that, when i go to work someone's facilities or refer clients from a wall request...that will allow me to just click once on farms? Some ppl have 40 farms and over 200 facilities on each farm...it's tiring to click even half that...

Hi EmilyF,
The trains can do that. You can find all the information about the trains in the Game Guide chapter 29 about the frieght trains:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Granny T Apr 13 2021 06:30 AM

My farm town wall requests are all pink, all the way back to 21 hours. I cannot work on anyone's farm. Please fix this, thank you. How often can you work on others' farms? Thanks again.

Tiger Apr 13 2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny T (Post 6440818)
My farm town wall requests are all pink, all the way back to 21 hours. I cannot work on anyone's farm. Please fix this, thank you. How often can you work on others' farms? Thanks again.

Hi Granny T,

A couple of things for you to check:

Check that all aspects of the date and time is still showing correct on your computer as any part of those being wrong can cause strange issues with timings.

To work anyone's facilities the following day you must have a complete break from working any facilities at all for anyone of at least 8 hours. If you don't then the pink background will show even when someone posts new facility requests.

As you are seeing a pink background now, what you will need to do is not work anyone's facilities at all, don't even attempt to try one, wait at least 8 hours then check the Wall Request and see if the pink background is now gone from the facility requests your friends have posted today. When the pink is no longer showing you should be able to work them.

Granny T Apr 13 2021 10:48 AM

My entire farm town request wall is pink except for one very recent post. This goes back 17 hours. Therefore I am unable to work on my friends' farms. Thanks for any help.