Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130)

Texas Star Dec 02 2016 05:28 AM

Spelling error?
Pimenta Berries (or allspice berries) grow on Pimenta Trees .... Pimento is a pepper that grows on a bush.

MadamePondarosa Dec 02 2016 05:30 AM

Cool ship functionality:)

Will all neighbours have to sign up like neighbourhood chain contest?

My consern is that if not, a almost never playing neighbour will not help me. And I assume you dont encourage to delete neighbours:) Or if a neighbour travel to Thailand holiday for 1 month, will there not be a max time ship will travel? I think someone can be irritated as well when neighbours nag them to help. And If I choose to delete a neighbour which never helps, what will happen with my ship then? Stuck for eternity? :)

LazyMare Dec 02 2016 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6116058)
If I boost a train, I gain products, if I boost a Cargo Ship I lose products? Am I reading this correctly??

Hi Grumpdad

I don't read it that way - this paragraph is why:

- The amount of products Loaded to the Ship on each Port increases with each additional Port visited. As the Ship sails from Port to Port it will be more difficult for you to get that particular neighbour to Load your Ship and send it to the next port, because those neighbours that are farther away in your Ship itinerary are the ones that play less frequently, therefore are less active. However when one of those less active neighbours do Load your Ship, the amount of Loaded Products will be higher.

But we won't know for certain until the ships land

LazyMare Dec 02 2016 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Star (Post 6116062)
Spelling error?
Pimenta Berries (or allspice berries) grow on Pimenta Trees .... Pimento is a pepper that grows on a bush.

Hi Texas Star

It's also known as a bayberry tree and seems to be spelled both pimenta and pimento - more commonly known as you say as Allspice

Grumpdad Dec 02 2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazyMare (Post 6116070)
Hi Grumpdad

I don't read it that way - this paragraph is why:

- The amount of products Loaded to the Ship on each Port increases with each additional Port visited. As the Ship sails from Port to Port it will be more difficult for you to get that particular neighbour to Load your Ship and send it to the next port, because those neighbours that are farther away in your Ship itinerary are the ones that play less frequently, therefore are less active. However when one of those less active neighbours do Load your Ship, the amount of Loaded Products will be higher.

But we won't know for certain until the ships land

But what about one of the earlier paragraphs?
Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of your 50 most recently active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products, after that it will sail automatically to the next Port in the itinerary.

the BY LOADING IT WITH PRODUCTS bit?

LazyMare Dec 02 2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa (Post 6116066)
Cool ship functionality:)

Will all neighbours have to sign up like neighbourhood chain contest?

My consern is that if not, a almost never playing neighbour will not help me. And I assume you dont encourage to delete neighbours:) Or if a neighbour travel to Thailand holiday for 1 month, will there not be a max time ship will travel? I think someone can be irritated as well when neighbours nag them to help. And If I choose to delete a neighbour which never helps, what will happen with my ship then? Stuck for eternity? :)

Hi MadamePonderosa

Am sure these things will be clearer once the ships are released.
The max travelling time would appear to be 7 days

- The Ship will return to its home Port after all the neighbours Ports in the itinerary have been visited or 7 days have passed since you started the Preparation of the Ship. Then you will be able to Unload the Ship and all the carried Products will be added to your Storage.

LazyMare Dec 02 2016 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6116078)
But what about one of the earlier paragraphs?
Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of your 50 most recently active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products, after that it will sail automatically to the next Port in the itinerary.

the BY LOADING IT WITH PRODUCTS bit?

Hi again Grumpdad

Until the ships are released we can't say anything for certain.

LazyMare Dec 02 2016 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6116034)
I am buying land for farm 31 and you say the lasrt 3.. 25 25 30, but it has 30 30 and 30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lajla (Post 6116046)

Why should I pay 30 fc for all of them ???

Amanda and Lajla

The FC prices in the New Release have been updated to reflect what the Realtor is charging :)

kejusa Dec 02 2016 06:37 AM

I have looked in the section Trains & Ships but no ships to be seen - I think mine have all sunk lol - am I missing or not doing something I should?

marymarcel Dec 02 2016 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kejusa (Post 6116102)
I have looked in the section Trains & Ships but no ships to be seen - I think mine have all sunk lol - am I missing or not doing something I should?

Hi kejusa:)

Ships will be available in about 2 weeks according to point 7 in the New Release thread.:)