Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 31st, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629674)

JohnAlbertini Jun 07 2017 11:13 PM

Of late (a few weeks) it seems that the save countdown has been slow and I've had it even freeze at times and needed to reload the game.

mcdaddie Jun 08 2017 06:39 AM

Performance Enhancements

I woke up to a welcome site this morning while doing my SN chores. The devs have stated in the past that they were working on performance for the game, but on my computer I have not realized any of that yet. My high performance PC has always just "got er done". But today I noticed they have taken out that horrific distraction of telling me what I just planted on every click on the H/P/S. Geesh, I bought the seed, I don't need a reminder :) . By taking this constant graphic rewrite away, the performance increase is so noticeable is was scary and I never once saw any numbers in the little red box at the top. I applaud the devs for this enhancement and look forward to more in the future. I do hope the devs read this or maybe one of the moderators will forward it to them. Thanks for your work.

TerriFlynn Jun 08 2017 10:48 PM

It's been a week now and we still don't have the 4th new facility. Just saying............

cbl456 Jun 09 2017 08:07 AM

If I don't need to own any of the regular crop tools, then why can't I buy the 7x7 Combine Harvest-Plant tool??

5. Seeder Ex and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 7x7 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

The main benefit of these tools is for working up to 784 partially overlapped fields at once. Overlapping fields is still not officially supported but if you do it on your farms or work on other players farms that do overlap fields, these new set of tools will enable a much faster farming.

Note: To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plant Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 16 x 16.

Tiger Jun 09 2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl456 (Post 6169358)
If I don't need to own any of the regular crop tools, then why can't I buy the 7x7 Combine Harvest-Plant tool??

5. Seeder Ex and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 7x7 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

The main benefit of these tools is for working up to 784 partially overlapped fields at once. Overlapping fields is still not officially supported but if you do it on your farms or work on other players farms that do overlap fields, these new set of tools will enable a much faster farming.

Note: To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plant Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 16 x 16.

Hi cbl456,

For the 7x7Ex tools you do not need to own the 18x18s regular tools. However you can not buy the 7x7Ex tools before you own the 6x6Ex tools, and you need the 5x5Ex tools before you can buy the 6x6Ex tools, which you do not own. You can see the requirements for all the EX tools in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6146146

marymarcel Jun 09 2017 02:48 PM

Hi all :)

Post-Release Updates - June 9th, 3:30PM

- Released the Filipino Restaurant.

New products from other facilities: Shrimp Paste from the Smokehouse.

New primary product: Bay Leaves from the Bay Laurel Bush located in the Tree category in the store.

Zany Clover Jun 09 2017 06:19 PM

Love the new Filipino Restaurant, but when I search for it among my facilities, typing in either Filipino or My Filipino brings up nothing. - Tks for the help - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover

Taz D Jun 09 2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zany Clover (Post 6169430)
Love the new Filipino Restaurant, but when I search for it among my facilities, typing in either Filipino or My Filipino brings up nothing. - Tks for the help - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover

Hi Shirley ,
I just tried it and typed in filipino and got it. Do you possibly have your facility manager set for active facilities only instead of all? If so then it won't show as you haven't started anything in it yet.

Aussie Rae Jun 09 2017 07:02 PM

ty, nice surprise to wake up and find a new facility and new products, :)

artbee Jun 10 2017 02:27 AM

cool I was wondering if more levels would come before I got to 825.
Some times I think it be good to know what tools someone had when they hired you. Like use my blue tools or my blue to green tools.
The other thing that be good is knowing what buddies had cooperated qeusts.
thankyou