Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Taz D Mar 28 2024 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6576398)
HI, I have the Data centre on F30 and for some reason I can't see it unless I do a search. It's on the left hand side on it's own. It appears when I do a search but when I restart my farm it's gone again. It's showing up in my NCC. Not sure what's going on here. Hoping to can throw some light on what's happening. Thank you

Hi Vivienne,
It is only hidden because of the trees you have layered on that farm. It does show at least for me as a thin line on the right side.

Vivienne57 Mar 30 2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6576402)
Hi Vivienne,
It is only hidden because of the trees you have layered on that farm. It does show at least for me as a thin line on the right side.

Hi Taz, Thanks for that. It has never happened before so I need to look at that. Thanks again. At least I know it's there. :)

littlesallysanctus Apr 02 2024 06:01 AM

I continue to have problems with the production of sunflower seeds and canned peaches no matter what I do....never had a problem in the past this has been a couple of months now

Taz D Apr 02 2024 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus (Post 6576854)
I continue to have problems with the production of sunflower seeds and canned peaches no matter what I do....never had a problem in the past this has been a couple of months now

Hi littlesally sanctus,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. Make sure you have a check in the box for those products and that you have enough of the needed ingredients for those.

Vivienne57 Apr 04 2024 02:42 AM

Start All button

Hi, my start all button does not work when I want to start just faculties with common ingredients. I have to go in each one manually and do it that way. Should mention that it is just the Bakery I am having this issue with. I have about 14 of them and they would only start to 64%. I had to go in manually to start the other ingredients. I even tried start all before going into the Bakery and that didn't work either. All of them now say 100% so I had the products needed to load the facilities to 100%. I don't understand it. Thanks

marymarcel Apr 04 2024 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6576970)
Hi, my start all button does not work when I want to start just faculties with common ingredients. I have to go in each one manually and do it that way. Should mention that it is just the Bakery I am having this issue with. I have about 14 of them and they would only start to 64%. I had to go in manually to start the other ingredients. I even tried start all before going into the Bakery and that didn't work either. All of them now say 100% so I had the products needed to load the facilities to 100%. I don't understand it. Thanks

Hi Vivienne :)

Please open your Facility Manager and check that all your bakeries have a check mark.

Also, open your bakeries and be sure that all products have a check mark in the little box so they can start production when you click in the Start all button.

If the check marks are ok, then it could be that if while filling your facilities it encounters a shortage, then it may stop filling. When you restart that moves the ingredients from the bonus batches back into your storage and allows you to fill more.

Vivienne57 Apr 04 2024 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6576982)
Hi Vivienne :)

Please open your Facility Manager and check that all your bakeries have a check mark.

Also, open your bakeries and be sure that all products have a check mark in the little box so they can start production when you click in the Start all button.

If the check marks are ok, then it could be that if while filling your facilities it encounters a shortage, then it may stop filling. When you restart that moves the ingredients from the bonus batches back into your storage and allows you to fill more.

Ooooops yes I forgot I had disabled products that used eggs until I had stocked up. Sorry and thanks :)

marymarcel Apr 04 2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6576994)
Ooooops yes I forgot I had disabled products that used eggs until I had stocked up. Sorry and thanks :)

You are welcome Vivienne :)

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Apr 05 2024 02:04 PM

Before posting facs, I did the harvest all, store all, start all, etc. Then, I went to a particular fac to post with but noted a different one had 0 production, 0 done. Strange as there should have been tons of stuff. Checked and for some reason it had not started up with the others. So, I again clicked the start all again. Over 100,000 items were added to what went in before. Checking further down, there were more facs with the 0 production 0 done. Checked - everything was there. The THIRD time I clicked the "start all" over 10,000,000 items were added. I checked and all the facs, all farms, etc. are checked. So, now the problem -- 4th time - I have no metal. I have metal mills on just about every farm. I checked the one on FARM 39 -- nothing got sent to production even though I have done the start all 4 times now. I can't see what I'm doing wrong. This is not the first time this has happened. Can you please check and let me know. Thank you. I just went back and -- heavy sigh -- now I see nothing went into production on things like the air freshner factory, airline supply factory, etc.

marymarcel Apr 05 2024 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6577050)
Before posting facs, I did the harvest all, store all, start all, etc. Then, I went to a particular fac to post with but noted a different one had 0 production, 0 done. Strange as there should have been tons of stuff. Checked and for some reason it had not started up with the others. So, I again clicked the start all again. Over 100,000 items were added to what went in before. Checking further down, there were more facs with the 0 production 0 done. Checked - everything was there. The THIRD time I clicked the "start all" over 10,000,000 items were added. I checked and all the facs, all farms, etc. are checked. So, now the problem -- 4th time - I have no metal. I have metal mills on just about every farm. I checked the one on FARM 39 -- nothing got sent to production even though I have done the start all 4 times now. I can't see what I'm doing wrong. This is not the first time this has happened. Can you please check and let me know. Thank you. I just went back and -- heavy sigh -- now I see nothing went into production on things like the air freshner factory, airline supply factory, etc.

Hi lynnetimpeiro :)

You said you saw that All Facilities, All Farms are checked in the funnel.

What about the Facility Type? is it set to Regular Facilities All and Service Facilities All?

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG
Also I would suggest you to check your ingredient planner.

Open your Facility Manager and then click in the little notebook.

You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this what you need to fill to 100% once) and By Missing.
Put a check mark in Include Disabled Products option. Then click in Update.

If you see an item with red numbers into brackets, that means you are short of that item and you cant fill all facilities that use that item.

If you hover your mouse on that item, the black numbers indicate what you need, the red numbers indicate how many more you have to add for that lapse of time in this case 15 Days.

You can change 15 Days for other options till 2 years.