Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

JudyD1651 Oct 21 2016 02:58 PM

blue hydrangeas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6107606)
Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

I agree with you, Jean. They look so real..kudos to the designer of them.

Texas Belle Oct 24 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 6106686)
Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...

Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...

Taz D Oct 24 2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6108506)
Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...

Hi Texas Belle,
I believe they are talking about the Chrome settings. There isn't any advanced settings or text size settings in Facebook. Those are controlled by the browser.

REID_MAC Oct 25 2016 11:57 PM

Increase of baits

We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.

Taz D Oct 26 2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REID_MAC (Post 6108798)
We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.

Hi Reid Mac,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

boduke66 Oct 26 2016 11:56 AM

Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

jeannine_p Oct 26 2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6108886)
Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

yup yup yup, i second that motion

LISA72756 Oct 26 2016 09:18 PM

Ships

Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d

Taz D Oct 26 2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LISA72756 (Post 6108986)
Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d

Hi Lisa,
The developers only said in a couple months. Beyond that information they do not tell us. The only way we will know when is when they are actually released in a new release in this section.

marymarcel Oct 27 2016 06:04 AM

Hi all:)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.