Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Taz D Oct 12 2011 11:25 PM

Storage on the farm

This thread is for help with problems with Storage

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide : Chapter 14 - Storage

Please note:- This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

If you are trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, make sure you have a large enough space on your farm to place the item down. Show buildings, trees, flowers, decorations etc in your game settings to make sure you are not trying to place the item down on anything hidden.

NOTE: This thread is only for Help & Support for the storage feature (i.e. you are having problems). Please post Suggestions in the suggestions forum thread. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332050

**Any off topic posts may be deleted without notice.

lwfranck Dec 11 2013 07:37 AM

Its back cleared memcache again closed browser reopened it and walla. TYVM for your help.

kataltay Jan 06 2014 01:03 AM

Cannot add Sushi Restaurant to Storage

I have tried clearing memcache, browser cache, logging out of and back onto Facebook and Farm Town. But on Farm 14, no matter how many times I try, I cannot add my Sushi Restaurant to storage.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

marymarcel Jan 06 2014 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kataltay (Post 5757794)
I have tried clearing memcache, browser cache, logging out of and back onto Facebook and Farm Town. But on Farm 14, no matter how many times I try, I cannot add my Sushi Restaurant to storage.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Hi! when you click in Add to storage from the Sushi menu,are you getting any message?

Have you checked your item storage to see if you have enough space to place the restaurant in it?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...01442091_n.jpg

Jean's Farm Jan 06 2014 12:58 PM

Totals not showing in storage

I posted about this before. It seems since the last update there are no totals in storage. We have a coin amount but not a total of each item or product.

I was told to clear my memcache, my cache etc. Which I did and the totals came back briefly. I should not have to clear those every time I get on FT or FB or the web. :confused:

I really feel this is a glitch that should be reported to the devs, please and thank you!! It's annoying when you can't see how much you have of something.

Thanks!!! :)

BethFB Jan 11 2014 11:07 PM

Animal buildings in storage.

I just checked my storage and just on a lark, clicked buildings to find several animal buildings in storage. I never stored any of my animal buildings and suddenly I have animal buildings in storage which I never bought.

Is this a glitch or did I happen to buy double of the animal buildings and never knew it?

If I did buy them, can I sell them from the storage side?

Thank you,
Beth

KnightRider Jan 11 2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 5761286)
I just checked my storage and just on a lark, clicked buildings to find several animal buildings in storage. I never stored any of my animal buildings and suddenly I have animal buildings in storage which I never bought.

Is this a glitch or did I happen to buy double of the animal buildings and never knew it?

If I did buy them, can I sell them from the storage side?

Thank you,
Beth

It is a glitch from a while ago, just go to the market and sell the ones that is in buildings and they shouldn't show up again. Any animal sheds that you put into storage would show up in facilities not buildings.

BethFB Jan 11 2014 11:20 PM

Okay, thank you.

JohnAlbertini Jan 12 2014 04:09 PM

Moving items from storage - rotation not allowed

When we buy a facility, pond, etc. we get a choice of rotation. If we move it on the SAME farm we can rotate them but if we put them in storage to move them to another farm we don't get a choice and often it is rotated in the "wrong" orientation to put where we want to fit it.

We should be given a choice of rotation whenever we take an item out of storage PLEASE! I don't understand why we don't have this feature.

Taz D Jan 12 2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 5761618)
When we buy a facility, pond, etc. we get a choice of rotation. If we move it on the SAME farm we can rotate them but if we put them in storage to move them to another farm we don't get a choice and often it is rotated in the "wrong" orientation to put where we want to fit it.

We should be given a choice of rotation whenever we take an item out of storage PLEASE! I don't understand why we don't have this feature.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section rather than in the Help and Support section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits the subject of your suggestion.