Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Best Farm Contests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Contest Help (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616842)

marymarcel Oct 30 2013 07:03 AM

Contest Help

This thread is for asking for assistance concerning anything to do with the farm contests.

Before asking for help please ensure that you have read all the first posts in the following threads:

If you have read those posts and have followed all the directions included within them but are still having problems, please post here.

Please do not post in this thread unless you have a question about the contest or need help with the contest.

While we appreciate all feedback and suggestions, please do not share your thoughts or ideas here in this thread, instead please post in Feedback on Contests

Any post that is not a question or a request for help will be removed by one of the moderators.

wrsearlessr@att.net Sep 16 2015 12:46 PM

Am I reading this right? You can only use things in the store and/or gifts that are now being shown. You cannot, say for instance, use a mom with child from Mother's Day or butterflies from I believe Easter or any people that were sold in the store for holidays or decorations also? Thank you for answering this question for me.

marymarcel Sep 16 2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrsearlessr@att.net (Post 5998938)
Am I reading this right? You can only use things in the store and/or gifts that are now being shown. You cannot, say for instance, use a mom with child from Mother's Day or butterflies from I believe Easter or any people that were sold in the store for holidays or decorations also? Thank you for answering this question for me.

Hi wrsearlessr:)

I moved your post to the Contest Help thread

There are no restrictions for this month competition, so you can use any items your want.:)

Rhonda5 Sep 18 2015 03:28 PM

how do I get to the page where it shows how to make waterfalls ,buildings ,boxes etc?

marymarcel Sep 18 2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda5 (Post 5999550)
how do I get to the page where it shows how to make waterfalls ,buildings ,boxes etc?

Hi Rhonda:)

I moved your post to the Contest Help thread.

I'm sorry but the moderator who was handled those forums couldn't continue supporting them any more.

sandee parlor Sep 21 2015 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5996454)
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the opening of the best farm Competitions :) Good luck to everyone :)

Please be sure to read the rules in the post above here :)

Hi Rob T I have entered the wrong Farm number in the competition 'Trains' it should be farm 27 not 26 is there some way I can change this error ???

marymarcel Sep 21 2015 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandee parlor (Post 6000202)
Hi Rob T I have entered the wrong Farm number in the competition 'Trains' it should be farm 27 not 26 is there some way I can change this error ???

Hi sandee parlor:)

I moved your post to the Contests Help thread.

I just fixed your farm number, thank you:)

sandee parlor Sep 21 2015 09:01 AM

thank you very much

marymarcel Sep 21 2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandee parlor (Post 6000286)
thank you very much

You are very welcome sandee:)

billypanther Sep 21 2015 01:50 PM

sorry - it does it again - the link goes to the wrong farm - this is my farm 1 - I guess the link should be ix=24 - why does it do this ? - thanks for changing it - can't find how to edit the post