Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 30th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630086)

Alexandra_J Jun 30 2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6173102)
Moroccan Restaurant (Production), Photography Studio (Service), 32x32 Flower Harvester, 32x32 Tree Shaker, Farm 33, Option in Preferences to show or hide ships..

thanks Aussie Rae it has come up now

JohnAlbertini Jun 30 2017 07:08 AM

No FC? Come on guys, throw us maxed out long timers a bone!

marymarcel Jun 30 2017 07:45 AM

Thanks so much Raul :)

Tiger Jun 30 2017 08:10 AM

Thanks Raul and development team :D

TerriFlynn Jun 30 2017 08:16 AM

Thank you Raul and team! Anxious to see how the Chains will work out.

mcdaddie Jun 30 2017 08:18 AM

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you for adding Graphite and Chromite ores to the trains and ships. Needed that a lot. And of course thanks for the newer larger tools as everyone knows I am a tool-a-holic. The new farm 33 was the biggest surprise but am so glad we got it. Always need a new place to dig new mines. And last of all, thanks so much for the subtle indication of what is planted on my superneighbor's farms. It has already saved me time and clicks per farm. Great upgrade, and looking forward to the new coin facilities later on. Thanks for all that you do Raul and development team.

Farmer_Susan Jun 30 2017 08:31 AM

So happy to see a new farm! Every time we finish a "group", I always get worried that maybe we won't get more. BRAVO! Also ALWAYS happy to see bigger tools AND a new quest in the future. This is the BEST GAME ANYWHERE HANDS DOWN!

I have noticed an issue: I bought a set of animal buildings for my new farm. I went to my storage and added animals to the buildings - hens, turkeys, cows and goats all loaded just fine. However, sheep and rabbits aren't showing up. I had 5 sheep in storage and bought around 180 more but the "Show animals" thing doesn't show them. Same for white rabbits. I didn't have any in storage but I bought some and they're not showing up. I've cleared cache and memcache, left my farm and come back, etc.

Learned a little more. The problem may be with the "Add animals in bulk" tool. I just tried adding some sheep, llamas and rabbits one at a time and those are showing up - still not the added in bulk, though.

dirtracer2b Jun 30 2017 08:38 AM

Crops Missing

Thanks for the update!!!

But I have a problem. After the update I have seem to have lost alot of stored crops. I have lost around 25 different crops that I had stored. They were there yesterday, but today they are gone.

Some of these crops I had over a million of each stored.

I tried to compile a list of the ones missing, but it seems just about everything is gone.

Not sure what has happened.

Anybody else have this issue with the new release??

Thanks
Greg

JoSinger Jun 30 2017 09:00 AM

Don't like the new "hide decorations" at all. I don't want all of my decorations to be hidden. I may be working on tracks or paths and don't want all my fences, people, etc showing so I can concentrate on what I am working on. Please go back to the old way of hiding decorations- leaving paths, and tracks back visible. Thank you so much.

Farmer_Susan Jun 30 2017 09:07 AM

Question about the Unfinished House. That sounds very cool but I'm having trouble finding what goes with it. If I search for it - or sort alphabetically, there aren't any "items beneath it".