Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Taz D Oct 30 2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevcruises33 (Post 5893474)
Please dont keep sending me replies to quests sent by other people. I only asked one question in 10 years and all I get is replies which should be going to someone else. Very very annoying

Hi Bevcruises,
You are posting your question in a public forum that everyone uses. If you are subscribed to the thread because you posted a question then you will get an email when someone is answered here. There isn't any way for us to sort the answers out by individual. If you do not want to see other's answers then you can go into your User CP here and unsubscribe from the thread.

Taz D Oct 30 2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dojewo (Post 5893398)
I've noticed there is a way for the Mods to see when quests were collected, I was just wondering if there is a way that I could check when my quests for farm cash would be ready other then writing the time down each week? Is this something that we will eventually have?

Hi dojewo,
Currently writing it down is the only way you can be sure of the time. If a way to tell within the game will be available in the future is something only the developers know and they don't tell us.

dojewo Oct 30 2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5893502)
Hi dojewo,
Currently writing it down is the only way you can be sure of the time. If a way to tell within the game will be available in the future is something only the developers know and they don't tell us.

thanks so much Taz, I'm sure hoping that it is in our future :)

Petuniaflower Nov 03 2014 01:40 PM

This entered my mind ,when checking my quest(the reg one) will the time change effect it.It is to come due about 5:30 PM,does it fall back a hour :rolleyes:

Jean's Farm Nov 03 2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5895382)
This entered my mind ,when checking my quest(the reg one) will the time change effect it.It is to come due about 5:30 PM,does it fall back a hour :rolleyes:

I collect my FC from the regular quest on Sundays at 9AM est. I collected yesterday at 8:15AM est.....so yes the time change effects the time on regular quests. :)

Petuniaflower Nov 03 2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5895410)
I collect my FC from the regular quest on Sundays at 9AM est. I collected yesterday at 8:15AM est.....so yes the time change effects the time on regular quests. :)

Thank you Jean ,I know if you wait to collect (wonder what the time space is)you mess up and only get 1,when you would have gotten 2

Jean's Farm Nov 03 2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5895426)
Thank you Jean ,I know if you wait to collect (wonder what the time space is)you mess up and only get 1,when you would have gotten 2

I never wait to collect. If I get 1 FC that's one more than what I had before and if I get 2 even better. If I have uncompleted quests and they won't finish before I collect I wait to start the last step till much later in the day. Then I have a head start on the next week.

It's free money so I don't care what they give me. If I screw it up, it's my fault not the games fault. Rules are rules.....if someone doesn't like them they don't have to play the game.

Sorry, Petuniaflower.....I had to get on my soap box. I read to many complaints here that "it's not fair, etc, etc." that I just had to say that.

Getting off my soap box now. :)

Petuniaflower Nov 03 2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5895450)
I never wait to collect. If I get 1 FC that's one more than what I had before and if I get 2 even better. If I have uncompleted quests and they won't finish before I collect I wait to start the last step till much later in the day. Then I have a head start on the next week.

It's free money so I don't care what they give me. If I screw it up, it's my fault not the games fault. Rules are rules.....if someone doesn't like them they don't have to play the game.

Sorry, Petuniaflower.....I had to get on my soap box. I read to many complaints here that "it's not fair, etc, etc." that I just had to say that.

Getting off my soap box now. :)

Get it off your chest :D It doesn't bother me much one way or another.But was just wondering do you have 1 hour ,2 hours.I am a BIG buyer. If I want something,I figure out what I can do without(real life) to get it LOL

Taz D Nov 03 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5895458)
Get it off your chest :D It doesn't bother me much one way or another.But was just wondering do you have 1 hour ,2 hours.I am a BIG buyer. If I want something,I figure out what I can do without(real life) to get it LOL

Hi Petunia,
Let me see if I can explain it. As an example, if you collect your farm cash at 10:30 Am on Sunday, then your next collection time starts at 10:30 AM the next Sunday. Let's say you complete your first quest at 4:15 PM on that first Sunday. That means you have a window to collect the next Sunday from 10:30 AM to 4:14 PM before you lose that first quest. You have from the time your button turns blue until the time you completed the first quest. It is not a specific time amount.

Jean's Farm Nov 04 2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5895458)

I do too......$40 bucks will buy a movie and snacks and dinner out and give me...what 4 hours of pleasure. $40 here gives me years of pleasure!!!!! :D

And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 1 hour, 2 hours. :confused:

Taz did answer here so maybe she got it for you. :)