Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Taz D Aug 16 2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 5861538)
question i have a quest to produce yellowtail sushi in a facility,i do not own a big sea coast,can i be hired to fish someone elses big sea coast to fulfill part of the quest,or do i 1. need the big sea coast or 2. do i need a life line to do that,neither one of which are currently available to me,just thought i'd ask.

Hi Boduke,
To use anything from another's farm you have to have the employee lifeline. The lifelines are assigned randomly the same as the quests are. You can find all about lifelines and quests in the Game Guide chapter on Quests. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

boduke66 Aug 16 2014 09:38 PM

since i have no life lines left,looks like ill have to let this quest expire,thanks for the quick reply.

KnightRider Aug 16 2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 5861546)
since i have no life lines left,looks like ill have to let this quest expire,thanks for the quick reply.

Hello boduke,

To add to what Taz mentioned, how long do you have til the quest you have that is using the lifeline will expire, since you said you don't have a lifeline and how long til the quest with the yellowtail expire? If the quest with the active lifeline expires and you still have time before the yellowtail quest expires you can use the lifeline for that quest.

boduke66 Aug 16 2014 11:14 PM

the quest with the lifeline on it is 2.5 days,the Yellowtail quest is 3.2 days,does this still mean i have purchase the big seacoast in order to complete the quest,which by the way i have the facility for the final step which is the sushi Restaurant.

Taz D Aug 16 2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 5861570)
the quest with the lifeline on it is 2.5 days,the Yellowtail quest is 3.2 days,does this still mean i have purchase the big seacoast in order to complete the quest,which by the way i have the facility for the final step which is the sushi Restaurant.

It means you would have .7 days to get a lifeline for that quest. Any of the lifelines would work for getting the fish, so you could do have enough time to complete it with a lifeline. However, if it was me I would get the seacoast since you already have the facility to use a lot of the fish and will be able to make more coins even after the quest is completed. But that is just my way of looking at it. You have to make your own decision which way you are going to go.

rodneycs Aug 17 2014 12:17 AM

Accidetltclickig oquest logowhileplatigg ad the goes to the

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane A (Post 5861038)
Is there a way to disappear the quest logo. I keep clicking on it while planting or plowing. I tried it one time and it timed out before my crop was harvested. smh. I want to farm not play at other things.

Isee no reason to have the quest logo on the main page when it is in the facility manager> It is a confounded nuisance. you accidently click on it while sowing and it goes to the blank page and you lose the whole layer while planting.. extremely unhappy about this.

I get so many blank pages from the quests as also the facility manager after doing one farm and then the whole page has to be refreshed. I know others aer also un happy about this.:mad:

dnana Aug 17 2014 09:47 AM

I just want to say that I appreciate having the quest box on the main page. I started playing quests when they made this change and I have had no problem hitting it while I'm working, either my own farms or for others. I don't feel the need to go so fast thru my work that I accidently hit it, it's very easy to avoid, and it has kept me on track to get 2FC every week that I have played, its a great reminder!! I think giving folks who don't want it the option of turning it off would be nice, but please don't take it away from the rest of us!! :)

Pattipo Aug 17 2014 01:55 PM

I have to say this error message X025 is a problem.... my time is running out on what should have been a quick Quest and it has been about 2 hours since I started getting it.

Ally-Kat Aug 17 2014 02:54 PM

Quest icon needs to be moved!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
:mad: This is something that I know I have mentioned more than once, and it would be beyond surprising if no one else has!

Would you PLEASE move that Quest icon from our top left screen??? When you have to scroll to get to another area of the farm to work, that icon is very easily clicked by mistake! I have also often hit the Fuel icon accidentally, even the coin and Farm Cash info. But they do not remain open and lock the game!!

The Quest icon has REPEATEDLY caused me to have to quit a job I was hired for, thus losing coins, xp and bonus coins/xp when not hired by a neighbour. What harm is it in having this icon somewhere else, if freezing you out of the game cannot or will not be fixed??

It is really frustrating that nothing has been done about this, nor is it even considered a problem you are working on.

Taz D Aug 17 2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ally-Kat (Post 5861910)
:mad: This is something that I know I have mentioned more than once, and it would be beyond surprising if no one else has!

Would you PLEASE move that Quest icon from our top left screen??? When you have to scroll to get to another area of the farm to work, that icon is very easily clicked by mistake! I have also often hit the Fuel icon accidentally, even the coin and Farm Cash info. But they do not remain open and lock the game!!

The Quest icon has REPEATEDLY caused me to have to quit a job I was hired for, thus losing coins, xp and bonus coins/xp when not hired by a neighbour. What harm is it in having this icon somewhere else, if freezing you out of the game cannot or will not be fixed??

It is really frustrating that nothing has been done about this, nor is it even considered a problem you are working on.

Hi Ally-Kat,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread for Feedback on Quests. Since your post is not asking for help or a problem that we can answer in the Help & Support by the moderators or helper. There have been posts here on both sides of the issue, so you are not the only one who has posted about it, but the feedback is the place to voice that rather than in Help and Support. You can also make a suggestion in the Suggestions section about this as well.