Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

Dutch85 Oct 13 2016 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6106106)
Hi. Is it my computer or is the text not its normal size etc

Mine too...just in the game. This happened before but I can't remember how it was resolved. I did everything that was suggested in the other thread and it didn't help. Actually, for me it's not the text size, but the text is not clear and difficult to see.

Tiger Oct 13 2016 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6106106)
Hi. Is it my computer or is the text not its normal size etc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch85 (Post 6106134)
Mine too...just in the game. This happened before but I can't remember how it was resolved. I did everything that was suggested in the other thread and it didn't help. Actually, for me it's not the text size, but the text is not clear and difficult to see.

Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Which text where is different and which browsers are you using?. The last time a problem with game text happened it was caused by a browser update and we had to wait for a future browser update for it to be corrected.

dave1949 Oct 13 2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6106150)
Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Which text where is different and which browsers are you using?. The last time a problem with game text happened it was caused by a browser update and we had to wait for a future browser update for it to be corrected.

Mine is Chrome, and its the text at the market. Chat text and names

Tiger Oct 13 2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6106154)
Mine is Chrome, and its the text at the market. Chat text and names

Hi dave1949,

That's sounding like a chrome update again causing it, it was Chrome last time, unfortunately that means waiting for them to correct it. Keep checking every now and then to see if Chrome needs updating to get their next update.

dave1949 Oct 13 2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6106162)
Hi dave1949,

That's sounding like a chrome update again causing it, it was Chrome last time, unfortunately that means waiting for them to correct it. Keep checking every now and then to see if Chrome needs updating to get their next update.

TY, Just had Windows 10 update

boduke66 Oct 13 2016 02:17 PM

I can confirm that Google Chrome was updated yesterday,latest stable version is 54.0.2840.59 m,Dave check to see if that is the version you have installed,if so that could be whats causing the problem for you.

lillyobrien Oct 13 2016 02:54 PM

trader life line

I would like to suggest the trader life line allow farmers to buy products made in facilities to be purchased as well as just the things offered now. Thanks . lilly

marymarcel Oct 13 2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyobrien (Post 6106306)
I would like to suggest the trader life line allow farmers to buy products made in facilities to be purchased as well as just the things offered now. Thanks . lilly

Hi lillyobrien:)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

max_river Oct 13 2016 05:28 PM

i am confused is the fish market how does it work. is it your using fish to fill it or is it you are ordering them like the truck or the train

Dutch85 Oct 13 2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6106150)
Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Thank you Tiger Laybourne. I'm using Chrome. It did do an update. I will patiently wait for them to update again for a fix.