Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors & Super Neighbors (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Sep 27 2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6466122)
While working a SN's farms if I hesitate on farm 5 or 25 (like to answer the door or phone) those farms go to black screen. I use Task Manager to get back, but it's a hassle! 1778785970 Don't know how to find her ID and she's out of town.....

Hi Judyjor,
Please do not include personal information of others in your posts. This is an open forum. It may simply be how long you are sitting idle on those farms. There wouldn't be any thing in the game that would make them go to black screen that we know of. They usually freeze up if they are heavily layered.

slartismum Oct 02 2021 01:59 PM

red dot for design
 
I have noticed that some neighbours have a red dot on a farm number, so they can design on that farm. I have tried everything (except the correct one obviously) to get the red dot on my farm, including making the farm default and allowing all my neighbours able to design. What else should I do please?

marymarcel Oct 02 2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6466762)
I have noticed that some neighbours have a red dot on a farm number, so they can design on that farm. I have tried everything (except the correct one obviously) to get the red dot on my farm, including making the farm default and allowing all my neighbours able to design. What else should I do please?

Hi slartismum :)

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Superneighbors.

Only a Superneighbor will be able to design one of your farms at a time if you allow them to do it.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

slartismum Oct 02 2021 02:52 PM

thank you for the information

marymarcel Oct 02 2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6466770)
thank you for the information

You are very welcome slartismum :)

KoalaBear777 Oct 24 2021 10:30 AM

New Friends Don't Show on Neighbors List
 
When I add a new friend, they don't appear on the neighbors list for me to add them as a new neighbor. It takes almost a whole day for them to show up. I've tried refreshing the page, resorting it, logging off and logging on, clearing cookies, and nothing works.

marymarcel Oct 24 2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 (Post 6469406)
When I add a new friend, they don't appear on the neighbors list for me to add them as a new neighbor. It takes almost a whole day for them to show up. I've tried refreshing the page, resorting it, logging off and logging on, clearing cookies, and nothing works.

Hi KoalaBear :)

I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.

This happens as Facebook dont inmediatly update the lists as all friends go through Facebook.

If you want to speed the process, then you can try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab.
Then reopen the farms and check your list of neighbors.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Reine Oct 27 2021 06:32 PM

Need Neighbors
 
Hi, I am looking to add neighbors on Farm Town on Facebook. Below is my info. I am new and I am playing daily.
Reine Coplin Cookson Lacy.

https://www.facebook.com/

marymarcel Oct 27 2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reine (Post 6469766)
Hi, I am looking to add neighbors on Farm Town on Facebook. Below is my info. I am new and I am playing daily.
Reine Coplin Cookson Lacy.

https://www.facebook.com/


Hi Reine :)

We have an open thread for you to post asking for neighbors.

This is the link, please be sure to read all the instructions given there before you post. JFYI, the link you posted is not working.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Jarmitz Nov 08 2021 11:57 AM

I'm having a problem adding neighbors. I can accept their invitations but don't see them in my neighbor list. Thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.