Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 21st, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664418)

Raul Nov 21 2023 05:45 PM

New Release -- November 21st, 2023

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on December 4th, 7:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 10 Thanksgiving decorations (released 3 weeks ago): 1 as gift, 5 at the top of the Thanksgiving category at the store and 4 at the bottom.

2. Next 9 Farm Expansions for Farm 45: See prices below:

Upgrade 44 x 44: 71 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 46 x 46: 72 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 48 x 48: 73 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 50 x 50: 74 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 52 x 52: 80 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 54 x 54: 90 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 56 x 56: 100 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 58 x 58: 110 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 60 x 60: 120 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash

3. Tree Shaker 48 x 48: Harvest up to 2304 trees at once. This tool will allow you to harvest a 60 x 60 tree farm in only 25 clicks.

4. New 'Reverse Neighbours' tab in the Farmer Lists screen: Allows you to manage farmers that have you as a neighbour. Notice that you may or may not have them as your neighbour. There are icons to add them to your neighbours, message them or remove yourself from their neighbours without having to visit their farms.

5. New 'Reverse Buddies' tab in the Farmer Lists screen: Same as above but for buddies.

6. The game now load without errors in the iPhone/iPad browser with the new iOS version 17.1.1: Farmtown is still not supported and is not designed for any mobile platform, however, having the capability to access the game from a browser in a mobile platform and be able to perform certain operations can be beneficial for some users.

7. Enable the 'Buy One' and 'Buy Multiple' item menu options for Farm Pass only decorations.

8. Other minor Improvements and Bug fixes:

a) In the 'Facility Manager -> Consuming Specific Ingredient' filter the mouse wheel now scrolls exactly one page and we also added a scroll bar so you can scroll one page at a time or even faster by dragging the scroll bar square block

b) The 'Facebook Friends' tab in the 'Farmer Lists' screen now shows all Facebook friends instead of only those active in the past year

c) Bugfix: When sending gifts, the options 'Farmers Helping Me', 'Farmers that have you as a Neighbour' and 'Farmers that have you as a Buddy' were showing only those farmers that were also either your Facebook friend, neighbour or buddy

d) Bugfix: Yellow 'WARN EXCEPTION ERROR' sometimes shown in the console when working for others using the latest biggest combines

e) Bugfix: After using the combine harvest-plant and reloading the farm via farm selector, when selecting the combine again the item by item mode was active instead of the extended mode

9. Scotland and Wales flag.

10. You can now stock the Scarf, Snow Cap and Boots from the Knitting and Knotting Mill into the Winter Store.

11. You can now stock the Shampoo, Deodorant and Tooth Paste from the Personal Care Goods Factory into the Mini Mall.

12. Artisan Ravioli Factory (FC): Produces Uncooked Ravioli Pasta.

Cheese Ravioli
Meat Ravioli
Spinach Ravioli
Mushroom Ravioli
Squash Ravioli
Seafood Ravioli
Pumpkin Ravioli
Prosciutto Ravioli

New products from other Facilities: Ricotta in the Artisan Cheese Factory.

13. All Ravioli Restaurant (FC): Produces Ravioli Dishes.

Cheese Ravioli with Sauce
Meat Ravioli with Sauce
Spinach Ravioli with Sauce
Mushroom Ravioli with Sauce
Squash Ravioli with Sauce
Seafood Ravioli with Sauce
Pumpkin Ravioli with Sauce
Prosciutto Ravioli with Sauce

14. Garage Door Supplies (Coins): Produces Garage Door Supplies.

Garage Door Hinge
Garage Door Panel
Garage Door Roller
Garage Door Seal
Garage Door Carriage
Garage Door Remote
Light Sensor
Garage Door Motor

15. Garage Door Store (Coins): Provides Garage Door Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Garage Door Supplies.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - November 22nd, 1:30AM

- Bugfix: Brussels Sprout ingredient in the Pumpkin Ravioli dish not showing up.

Post Release Updates - November 22nd, 9:40PM

- Bugfix: Farm Pass fishing goals not working, goal counter does not increment when you fish

Post Release Updates - November 29th, 4:00PM

- Released an optimization to reduce bandwidth consumption when using farming tools, this will make less likely for the top right red counter to increase as much, especially for users with low speed internet connection.

Post Release Updates - December 2nd, 3:30PM

- Bugfix: Farm Pass crop goals not working when using combines
- Bugfix: Sometimes after working on a farm, then reloading that farm, some of the previously worked items showed up again as if they were never completed

Post Release Updates - December 4th, 7:00PM

- Released 17 Holiday decorations, 2 as gift, 9 at the top of the Holiday category in the Store, and 6 at the bottom.

- Released the England flag.

Known Issues:

- None.

Taz D Nov 21 2023 05:52 PM

Thanks Raul and team!

marymarcel Nov 21 2023 05:55 PM

Thanks a lot Raul and team!!

I love the All Ravioli Restaurant! :)

Tiger Nov 21 2023 06:11 PM

Thanks very much Raul and team!!!

buffaloboy Nov 21 2023 06:25 PM

thank you

hi

thanks again for the great update
i cant say it often enough thanks to the all of the ft crew
you do for us to keep the game running
great job

tino
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=44

Rob T Nov 21 2023 06:53 PM

Thank you Raul and team!

Grumpy Old Man 1 Nov 21 2023 09:19 PM

thanks for the update! makes me less Grumpy ........... lol

hilda jean ellis Nov 21 2023 10:00 PM

thanks for the update :D

marythies Nov 21 2023 11:28 PM

Thank you Team. Good to see more items can be loaded to Clients :)

JNelson Nov 22 2023 12:10 AM

The Ravioli Restaurant ingredient planner is showing out of brussels sprouts even though I have over 2 mil in storage, refresh farms clear memcache did not fix

GRB Nov 22 2023 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6567962)
The Ravioli Restaurant ingredient planner is showing out of brussels sprouts even though I have over 2 mil in storage, refresh farms clear memcache did not fix

Same here, even though i have over 6 million

Taz D Nov 22 2023 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6567962)

Hi JNelson,
It is not in the ingredients for the Pumpkin Ravioli correctly. That is why it is showing as missing. We will let the developers know.

JNelson Nov 22 2023 12:17 AM

really like you are giving us places to put the 'non ingredient' products

Palmarina Nov 22 2023 12:26 AM

Thanks for adding non-ingredients to a service facility!!!
Oh and I love the ravioli:):):)

Lara Nov 22 2023 12:34 AM

Thanks for the update. However I was wondering why I only have about 1/3 of the Facility Wall Requests showing in relation to the ones I had before the upgrade. I just had a quick count and there is around 30 posts and nothing longer than 4 hours. Previously I had many many more posts than that and they were up to 12 hours old. At this rate with my being in Australia there will probably be posts from neighbours and buddies I will never see.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 6567982)
Thanks for the update. However I was wondering why I only have about 1/3 of the Facility Wall Requests showing in relation to the ones I had before the upgrade. I just had a quick count and there is around 30 posts and nothing longer than 4 hours. Previously I had many many more posts than that and they were up to 12 hours old. At this rate with my being in Australia there will probably be posts from neighbours and buddies I will never see.

Hi Lara,
Only duplicate posts will be removed, so it may be because of the release those are the ones who have reposted to get the new facilities worked. See what it looks like tomorrow after everyone has seen the new release and posted. There weren't any changes to the wall requests in this release.

Franny2 Nov 22 2023 06:14 AM

Thanks so much for the update!!

L.A.Bob Nov 22 2023 07:57 AM

Thank you Raul and team. Nice update

RomanticSoul Nov 22 2023 08:33 AM

Great update wish the neighbors list showed non facebook Friends as well. still gotta go to facebook and find whos playing to add friends. only people i have set as friends show. know my dad has more then me.

Denise Dianna Nov 22 2023 08:42 AM

a great new release, thanks to the fine folks at Slashkey.

*Country Girl Nov 22 2023 09:08 AM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. ( I have a terrible time doing anything in the forum...sorry.)
I tried FarmTown on my iPhone. I have the latest IOS version 17.1.1 and it is not working.
I am using the paid Puffing Browser. Years ago it used to work so I could do posts but has not for a long time. Since you said it now works I tried again. It loads but I get a small black rectangle box in the top left corner instead of it showing my farm. I get other stuff showing like all the ppl who have helped at the bottom and all the headings at the top.
Thanks for any help
Ann

Taz D Nov 22 2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Country Girl (Post 6568026)
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. ( I have a terrible time doing anything in the forum...sorry.)
I tried FarmTown on my iPhone. I have the latest IOS version 17.1.1 and it is not working.
I am using the paid Puffing Browser. Years ago it used to work so I could do posts but has not for a long time. Since you said it now works I tried again. It loads but I get a small black rectangle box in the top left corner instead of it showing my farm. I get other stuff showing like all the ppl who have helped at the bottom and all the headings at the top.
Thanks for any help
Ann

Hi Ann,
As I understand it you do not have to use the Puffer browser as you can use any of the browsers. The only reason before that you had to use Puffer was because of Flash but that is no longer used for the game.
Please remember that the game is still not supported by the developers for mobiles, Ipads or tablets.

RomanticSoul Nov 22 2023 09:37 AM

Also Noticed when using the multiplanter when i switch between crops to be planted. trees pop up every time i change. didn't happen before.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6568038)
Also Noticed when using the multiplanter when i switch between crops to be planted. trees pop up every time i change. didn't happen before.

Hi RomanticSoul,
I am not sure I understand what you are doing. The multiplanter has nothing to do with crops.

RomanticSoul Nov 22 2023 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6568042)
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am not sure I understand what you are doing. The multiplanter has nothing to do with crops.

the Combine harvest plow plant tool.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6568058)
the Combine harvest plow plant tool.

Hi RomanticSoul,
Are you planting different crops on the same farm?
Are the trees showing up after you have selected a crop new crop to plant?

Are you using EX combnines or regular combines? If EX tools you will need to switch to a regular tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. If it is not red then click on it once to change it to red.

3 C Acres Nov 22 2023 11:46 AM

I have e purchase 46x46 Expansion for Farm 45 and I cannot purchase the next Expansion. I keep getting the message that I cannot purchase this Expansion until I have purchased 46x46.

RomanticSoul Nov 22 2023 12:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6568066)
Hi RomanticSoul,
Are you planting different crops on the same farm?
Are the trees showing up after you have selected a crop new crop to plant?

Are you using EX combnines or regular combines? If EX tools you will need to switch to a regular tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. If it is not red then click on it once to change it to red.

didn't happen before this last update. Never saw trees when harvesting planting and plowing multiple crops.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 C Acres (Post 6568086)
I have e purchase 46x46 Expansion for Farm 45 and I cannot purchase the next Expansion. I keep getting the message that I cannot purchase this Expansion until I have purchased 46x46.

Hi 3 C Acres,
I have checked and you bought the 44 x 44 expansion but you have not bought the 46x46. That one should still be showing listed when you go to the Realtor.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6568106)
didn't happen before this last update. Never saw trees when harvesting planting and plowing multiple crops.

Hi RomanticSoul,
Sometimes settings get changed with a release. Please do as I said to fix it back to hiding all but what you are working on.
You might want to check your preferences too and make sure you do not have Auto Select Tools checked as that can cause this.

Karlene Nov 22 2023 03:40 PM

Thank you!:)

BarbLH Nov 22 2023 03:44 PM

Thanks for the update Raul & Team :)

I was wondering if you're going to add ricotta in the Artisan Cheese STORE?

Lara Nov 22 2023 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6567986)
Hi Lara,
Only duplicate posts will be removed, so it may be because of the release those are the ones who have reposted to get the new facilities worked. See what it looks like tomorrow after everyone has seen the new release and posted. There weren't any changes to the wall requests in this release.

Thanks Taz, Morning again and I just checked and they are all back - all 12 hours of facility posts.

Taz D Nov 22 2023 08:49 PM

The following has been posted by Raul:

Post Release Updates - November 22nd, 1:30AM

- Bugfix: Brussels Sprout ingredient in the Pumpkin Ravioli dish not showing up.

Post Release Updates - November 22nd, 9:40PM

- Bugfix: Farm Pass fishing goals not working, goal counter does not increment when you fish

Queen.of.Clutter Nov 24 2023 07:12 AM

My neighbor had a help ticket for her Pumpkin Ravioli with Sauce - the ticket is for 'Brussels Sprout Field'. I tried to click the ticket but it is showing I don't have any. I actually do have Brussels. I went through the thread and saw a bug fix, but I still can't help her.

marymarcel Nov 24 2023 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter (Post 6568306)
My neighbor had a help ticket for her Pumpkin Ravioli with Sauce - the ticket is for 'Brussels Sprout Field'. I tried to click the ticket but it is showing I don't have any. I actually do have Brussels. I went through the thread and saw a bug fix, but I still can't help her.

Hi Queen.of.Clutter :)

There is no way for us to check as we dont know who your neighbor is.

But I can tell you that if your neighbor opened the quest before the fix was released then it is not possible to sell the product through the help note.
The fix is released for the product in the facility but it doesnt apply to a quest already opened.

Your neighbor could contact Support if they wish. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Queen.of.Clutter Nov 24 2023 07:30 AM

Thank you - I will send her a message and let her know.

marymarcel Nov 24 2023 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter (Post 6568318)
Thank you - I will send her a message and let her know.

You are welcome Queen.of.Clutter :)

RomanticSoul Nov 24 2023 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6568114)
Hi RomanticSoul,
Sometimes settings get changed with a release. Please do as I said to fix it back to hiding all but what you are working on.
You might want to check your preferences too and make sure you do not have Auto Select Tools checked as that can cause this.

Wheres The eye?

Taz D Nov 24 2023 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6568370)
Wheres The eye?

Hi RomanticSoul ,
You have to pick up a tool of any size that is not an EX tool to see the eye. You need to do this on your own farm.