Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 26th, 2024 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664830)

Raul Jan 26 2024 11:12 AM

New Release -- January 26th, 2024

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on January 30th, 12:15AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 9 Valentine decorations: 4 at the top of the Valentine category in the Store and 5 at the bottom.

2. Next 8 Farm Expansions for Farm 46: See prices below:

Upgrade 28 x 28: 68 Billion Coins or 30 Farm Cash
Upgrade 30 x 30: 69 Billion Coins or 30 Farm Cash
Upgrade 32 x 32: 70 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 34 x 34: 71 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 36 x 36: 72 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 38 x 38: 73 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 40 x 40: 74 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 42 x 42: 75 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash

3. Log Truck with Chainsaw 48 x 48: Chop up to 2304 trees at once. This tool will allow you to chop a 60 x 60 tree farm in only 25 clicks.

4. New 'Facilities' tab in the Farm Stats screen: This new tab is equivalent to the Products tab but for Facilities, it shows a summary of your facilities, filtered by facility type and facility currency (coins or farm cash), in a specific farm or any farm. If you have more than 1 of a certain facility, you can drill down and see exactly which farms contains that facility and which farms doesn't, this should help when deciding on which farms to add new facilities.

5. When posting ingredient and bonuses, there is a check box that you can enable to share that post link on your Facebook profile for your friends to see.

6. Bugfix: The notification “John did your non-workable facs” in the user action panel below the game was not showing up sometimes.

7. Gluten Free Mix Factory (FC): Produces Gluten Free Mixes.

Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten Free Brownie Mix
Gluten Free Cake Mix
Gluten Free Cookie Mix
Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten Free Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Pizza Mix

New products from other Facilities: Corn Syrup in the Sugar Refinery and Xanthan Gum in the Food Ingredients Factory.

8. Gluten Free Snack Shack (FC): Produces Gluten Free Snacks.

Gluten Free French Toast
Gluten Free Breadstick
Gluten Free Brownie
Gluten Free Cake
Gluten Free Cookie
Gluten Free Pancake
Gluten Free Muffin
Gluten Free Pizza Bite

9. Fresh Veggies Stand (Coins): Provides Fresh Veggies Market Services and can be stocked with the veggies below.

Arugula
Bok Choy
Watercress
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprout
Cauliflower
Acorn Squash
Artichoke

10. Orphanage (Coins): Provides Orphans and Children Care Services and can be stocked with the products below. Notice that these products had no use in the game before this release.

Chest
TV Cabinet
Chocolate Mint Shake
Hot Fudge Sundae
Guacamole
Supreme Pizza
Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Chicken and Sweet Pot
Beef Brisket and Slaw

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - January 30th, 12:15AM

- Released point #5 above: When posting ingredient and bonuses, there is a check box that you can enable to share that post link on your Facebook profile for your friends to see.

Known Issues:

- None.

Taz D Jan 26 2024 11:14 AM

Thanks Raul and team!

marymarcel Jan 26 2024 11:19 AM

Thanks a lot Raul and team :)

Rob T Jan 26 2024 11:21 AM

Thanks Raul and Team :)

Tiger Jan 26 2024 11:52 AM

Thanks Raul and all the Team :)

Grumpy Old Man 1 Jan 26 2024 12:39 PM

:-) Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everything

Sylentiger Jan 26 2024 02:18 PM

Wow, new uses for other ingredients,
THanks, Raul and Crew Your the Greatest!!!

Lee Ann Jan 26 2024 02:24 PM

Always new stuff , I love it , thanks team , you're the BEST !!!!

Lara Jan 26 2024 02:38 PM

Thanks for the update Raul & team

Serenity Dilsworth Jan 26 2024 03:00 PM

Thanks thanks!!

Boy do I need more yeast now. Nice updates. Thanks!

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl of MerryMeet Farms

AnnaWalls Jan 26 2024 03:14 PM

Awesome. Thanks

Carrie256 Jan 26 2024 05:54 PM

Love Love Love the New 'Facilities' tab in the Farm Stats screen!
y'all are AMAZING!

13grands Jan 26 2024 10:47 PM

Thanks I love the Holidays !

hilda jean ellis Jan 27 2024 12:34 AM

thank you :D

toodlesgaming@comcast.net Jan 27 2024 12:38 AM

Where i live

Hi, i do not live in the uk. I live in newberg oregon united states for the past 24 years. That is where the person who hacked account several years ago lives. She is unable to get onto the slashkey home page, even after you sent her the email on jan. 18 2024.she is the primary player and i can't get any free items cause the free things were all listed under her! She is unable to log out of facebook. When i list my facilities it shows her tablecloth picture for my facilities. Can you please fix this so she can continue playing. She played a long time after farm town moved from facebook.untill my back started breaking. You will have to use my gmail address. Comcast closed out all comcast mailboxes and uses outlook.com now. Tyvm june

suemack Jan 27 2024 01:01 AM

Thanks Raul and the team!

marymarcel Jan 27 2024 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toodlesgaming@comcast.net (Post 6572774)
Hi, i do not live in the uk. I live in newberg oregon united states for the past 24 years. That is where the person who hacked account several years ago lives. She is unable to get onto the slashkey home page, even after you sent her the email on jan. 18 2024.she is the primary player and i can't get any free items cause the free things were all listed under her! She is unable to log out of facebook. When i list my facilities it shows her tablecloth picture for my facilities. Can you please fix this so she can continue playing. She played a long time after farm town moved from facebook.untill my back started breaking. You will have to use my gmail address. Comcast closed out all comcast mailboxes and uses outlook.com now. Tyvm june

Hi June :)

I deleted all email addresses for safety.

Please send an email to: support@slashkey.com and explain them the problem you are having and see if they can help.
You will receive an automatic response to let you know they received your mail and then they will send you a response about your problem.

Please, if you dont find the responses, check your email spam folder in case the response was sent there.

Franny2 Jan 27 2024 09:12 AM

Thanks for the update! I love it!

dumptv Jan 27 2024 09:32 AM

Notice that these products had no use in the game before this release.

AWESOME THANK YOU
Thanks for making dishes useful in a facility!

Sqrl Jan 27 2024 08:02 PM

I bought two veggie stands but only have stores of 3 of the crops it takes: arugula, cauliflower, and artichoke. These all loaded fine. But when I run the ingredients planner it doesn't show any shortage of the remaining crops, of which I have none stored at all. I cleared memcache but it didn't help.

Taz D Jan 27 2024 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6572854)
I bought two veggie stands but only have stores of 3 of the crops it takes: arugula, cauliflower, and artichoke. These all loaded fine. But when I run the ingredients planner it doesn't show any shortage of the remaining crops, of which I have none stored at all. I cleared memcache but it didn't help.

Hi Sqrl,
When a crop is run down to zero left then sometimes it does not show in the ingredients planner.Plant them and get some stored and then they will show in the ingredient planner.

Sqrl Jan 27 2024 08:21 PM

Ah, that makes sense. I just wanted an idea of how much to plant! Thanks, Taz.

Taz D Jan 27 2024 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6572870)
Ah, that makes sense. I just wanted an idea of how much to plant! Thanks, Taz.

Hi Sqrl,
Each fill takes 220 of each of the crops. It is the same for all of them.

Susan Canning Jan 30 2024 06:10 AM

How do I share posts for ings to Facebook, I don't see a box to tick.

marymarcel Jan 30 2024 07:06 AM

Hi All :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - January 30th, 12:15AM

- Released point #5 above: When posting ingredient and bonuses, there is a check box that you can enable to share that post link on your Facebook profile for your friends to see.

Known Issues:

- None.

marymarcel Jan 30 2024 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6573026)
How do I share posts for ings to Facebook, I don't see a box to tick.

Hi Susan :)

Have you releoaded the game? Please be sure you are in Build 583

For Ingredients: when you click in + icon to ask for ingredients you will see a pop up asking you if you want to ask for ingredients and also a check box and the message Post to Facebook.
If you want to post it to Facebook put a check mark in the little box and then click in green tick.

You will see a floating message saying your request was sent, which means it was posted to Other Wall requests.
And also a confirmation to post to Facebook.

If you accept the confirmation, then a window will open to the left of your screen to let you post to Facebook.

For Bonuses: you go to your Belts in your Tool box and then click in Recent bonuses. You click the blue button to Request bonus.

Then follow the same steps than you did for ingredients requests.

Susan Canning Jan 30 2024 01:09 PM

ty I see it on some items and not others so see what happens tomorrow.

marymarcel Jan 30 2024 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6573062)
ty I see it on some items and not others so see what happens tomorrow.

Hi Susan :)

What you mean with you can see it in some items but not all?

You dont see the pop up for certain products when you try to ask for ingredients?
If that is the problem, please let us know which products you are not getting the pop up and option to post to Facebook.

Also, you can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all windows you have it open.
Then reload the game and see if that fixed the issue.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Susan Canning Jan 30 2024 02:03 PM

Yes, it shows on some items and not others, i the same facility.

I have cleaned mencache a few times and it's fine now. Thanks for your help.

marymarcel Jan 30 2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6573078)

Please tell us which facility and which items.

Thank you :)

Susan Canning Feb 17 2024 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6573078)

I have cleaned mencache a few times and it's fine now. Thanks for your help.

Once again I am having problem and cleaning mencache is not helping. I do not get the option to post to FB on any ingredient. I need prosciutto, I have tried items in the Italian and Portuguese retardants.

Susan Canning
100000077718289 Build No: 583

marymarcel Feb 17 2024 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6574146)
Once again I am having problem and cleaning mencache is not helping. I do not get the option to post to FB on any ingredient. I need prosciutto, I have tried items in the Italian and Portuguese retardants.

Susan Canning
100000077718289 Build No: 583

Hi Susan Canning :)

I just tried to ask ingredients from the Italian Restaurant for prosciutto without problems.

Please check if you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser.