Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

Grammy 11 Jul 28 2013 06:23 AM

My question about managing turbo tools was deleted or moved, but thanks to Knight Rider for answering it.

KnightRider Jul 28 2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird (Post 5623630)
My question about managing turbo tools was deleted or moved, but thanks to Knight Rider for answering it.

Your welcome, your post was moved to Facilities and Facility Manager in Help and Support. I don't know if you know this, but the easy way to find one of your posts is to click on your name in blue on one of your posts and choose the option find all posts on the pop up that appears. This way if they move any of your posts you will be able to see where they have moved them.

Grammy 11 Jul 28 2013 08:29 AM

Thanks again. Happy farming!

Sandy Mae Jul 28 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yude (Post 5525530)
I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...:o

I just hate when I do that!!!:D Start all is for all restaurants and factories that use your tools that have been bought and put onto tool storage!:o

anglnwhite Aug 04 2013 03:47 PM

Hello again Devs!

Two things:

First, I'm finding that the green hand tool tends to glitch at times. If one is using the tool off and on for an extended period of time, eventually, it will only work for moving one item and then it "stops" working. I have to either click the green hand everytime I want to use it, or refresh the game altogether. This usually occurs in large screen.

Second, if you would please consider applying the "dimming" feature to the plow-only tools, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

mrsdont Nov 18 2013 10:29 AM

10x10 tools

raul says these wld be released next week on the new update we are now 2 weeks after the update. do we have a release date for them yet pls thanks

Taz D Nov 18 2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdont (Post 5721002)
raul says these wld be released next week on the new update we are now 2 weeks after the update. do we have a release date for them yet pls thanks

Only the developers know and they aren't telling us. Just have to wait and see when they are available.

c.abell Nov 18 2013 04:31 PM

I have 20 oil pumps and still can't produce enough crude oil to make the amount of Petrochemical Barrels and Asphalt Barrels that I need to supply my other facilities. Why is there a shortage of oil in Farm Town??

KnightRider Nov 18 2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com (Post 5721130)
I have 20 oil pumps and still can't produce enough crude oil to make the amount of Petrochemical Barrels and Asphalt Barrels that I need to supply my other facilities. Why is there a shortage of oil in Farm Town??

Have you tried to stop producing the other products in the oil refinery until you get the amount of petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels built up?

c.abell Nov 18 2013 08:08 PM

Oil Shortage in Farm Town

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5721146)
Have you tried to stop producing the other products in the oil refinery until you get the amount of petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels built up?

Yes, I have stopped producing everything except petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels. And, I have stopped producing a lot of what is made from those two items. Still not enough oil; and, not enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels in storage. Less than 40 of each in storage. Hard to imagine that a multi-billionaire cannot get more oil if he needs it.