Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 27th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633066)

jeannine_p Nov 28 2017 10:46 AM

devs- thanks so much for all the new stuff, additions to sheds and increases to much needed items! mods- A SPECIAL thank you to you for all of your patience while addressing the same questions over and over again!! im excited to see what all is coming out when it gets here, and excited to check out the new stuff we have!! im REALLY excited for this chain thingy to get fully implemented, i am so anxious to see how that all works!! thanks for making this my zen place! you all rock! :D

JAXDAW Nov 28 2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAXDAW (Post 6207718)
Thanks for the production increases. I do not need any of them, however since the Taste of China was introduced I need more production from the Chinese Restaurant. I try to own only 1 of every facility. I have purchased extra's where needed to support production needs. Now with increased production, I have wasted hard earned farm cash and coins. I have been playing since the start - before facilities existed. I was going to go today and purchase with real $ farm cash to invest in new facilities. Not going to happen.

I can understand items like metals, rocks, minerals, meats, etc. These items are used in a number of different facilities, however I doubt future releases will include additional need for fortune cookies, fried rice, egg rolls...

Texas Belle Nov 28 2017 12:24 PM

My sheds will not accept the extra 50 animals, it keeps telling me only 200 of each.. thanks for reporting this.. apart from that, all is great, I have my sprinkler so no complaint there..

Happy farming..

mastermouse Nov 28 2017 01:32 PM

awesome new release!!!
tyvm!!!

beverduster Nov 28 2017 02:33 PM

how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere

Taz D Nov 28 2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6207814)
how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere

Hi beverduster,
You do not need the instruments. You need parts for the instruments just like the classical band. Those are new products in the Music Band Supplies Factory.

9. Jazz Music Band (Coins): Provides Street Jazz Music Services and can be stocked with products from the Music Band Supplies Factory. These new products were added to the Music Band Supplies Factory:

Mouthpiece
Bass Drum Pedal
Trumpet Mute
Guitar Strap
Anti-Tarnish Bag
Cork Grease
Sax Cleaning Swab

Taz D Nov 28 2017 07:17 PM

Raul just posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 8:00PM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is now working
- The 'Unfreeze Flowers' option in the Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool is now enabled

Dan H Nov 28 2017 10:49 PM

Another great update and everything works OK!

Thanks, Raul & team!!

tarpi Nov 29 2017 01:15 AM

How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)

Perico429 Nov 29 2017 05:50 AM

I have been experiencing an excessive amount of ERROR SAVING DATA messages since this last update.