Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Hiring and Bonus Chest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612686)

marymarcel Nov 30 2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indigo Rose (Post 6473574)
Hi,
I had something happen today that I've never come across before. I was hired for a job but no bonuses were given, I think the whole job was 13 farms with no bonuses. I noticed this from the 1st farm and I thought they may have been added in together with the actual job as you go along. I then went to another persons job and the bonuses appeared as normal.
Any idea what might have happened? Just curious I know nothing can be done about it.
Thanks.

Hi Indigo Rose :)

If the farmer who hired you was a stranger then you should have received the bonus.

As you didnt get it, the only things I can think about is you both could be buddies or neighbors one way so you didnt recognize each other. Other times you can be neighbors both ways but one of you changed the avatar name for a message and again you didnt know your were neighbors.

Aussie Rae Dec 29 2021 03:56 PM

this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...

Taz D Dec 29 2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6477218)
this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...

Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.

Aussie Rae Dec 29 2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6477222)
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.

the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.

Taz D Dec 29 2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6477250)
the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.

Hi Aussie Rae,
The timing is something the developers can work on, just not until they get the rest of the game back working. The rest of your complaint is the players may be having problems or just them. We can't do anything about those.

JohnAlbertini Jan 02 2022 11:30 AM

I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm

Taz D Jan 02 2022 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6477770)
I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm

Hi John,
The time it takes for the counter to go down and save all the work is strictly an internet issue. The servers process those saves as soon as the data gets to them and replies back. You might try dropping back to the normal screen size and see if it goes any faster.

OrcaLinda Jan 10 2022 09:05 AM

my farm

No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown

marymarcel Jan 10 2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrcaLinda (Post 6478542)
No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown

Hi OrcaLinda :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

You need to provide more information about your problem, so please answer the following questions:

._ Is the problem with harvest/fish happening in all your farms or only in some particular farms? If it is in particular farms, please provide the name or number for those farms.

._ Are you able to harves/fish your own farms? If not, what happens when you try?

._ Who are the persons not able to work your farms? Farmers you hire from market, superneighbors or friends you hire?

._ Please describe what happens when they try to harvest/fish your farms.

Thank you :)

turbo terry Feb 02 2022 05:36 AM

When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away