Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Taz D May 08 2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandladyN (Post 5147314)
Hi, I finished my 5th or more quests and went to open new quest, well screen opened, but | couldn't accept my new quest. tried going out and re-opening new quest, but can't accept it.
Not suppose to open more than 1 quest in so many hours, but had only 1 quest open, and finished it, and tried new quest, but still not opening?????
pls????
GrandladyN

Try moving your mouse pointer slowly along the top edge of the button. Sometimes it can get tricky.
If that doesn't try clearing your cache, close your browser and then reopen and try again.

HelenJS22 May 08 2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandladyN (Post 5147314)
Hi, I finished my 5th or more quests and went to open new quest, well screen opened, but | couldn't accept my new quest. tried going out and re-opening new quest, but can't accept it.
Not suppose to open more than 1 quest in so many hours, but had only 1 quest open, and finished it, and tried new quest, but still not opening?????
pls????
GrandladyN

Has it been 20 hours since you opened the last one?

brian speers May 08 2012 11:07 PM

facilities and quests

I don't have the money to buy the facility to finish these quests. Is there any way you can think of making an alternative to get beyond this without paying money.

rodneycs May 09 2012 12:01 AM

It is possible at the very beginning of a quest to click on the final step and if the perfume is only stocked in one facility, it will show you which one is required. If you don't have it, and don't want to buy it, then you have the option to not even start the quest.[/quote]

About 2 weeks ago I had 5 quests ina row which I could not com plete. I almost gave up even opening a quest. Several neighbours have told me they have given upon quests because of this problem.

Molly Tucker May 09 2012 07:43 AM

I can open/redeem quests if I use IE; can't if I am using Chrome. I like Chrome b/c it is much faster, but i switch over for the quests. Don't know if that will help anyone, but it helped me :)

clarecheetham May 17 2012 03:05 PM

Where is the farm cash that we were sort of promised.? It said "sortly" 5 months is not shortly

HelenJS22 May 17 2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarecheetham (Post 5158146)
Where is the farm cash that we were sort of promised.? It said "sortly" 5 months is not shortly

On a minor technicality it's not been 5 months yet .... only almost 4 :p But the magic word in the wording is MIGHT. Might in FarmTown means 'don't hold your breath' and SHORTLY can be defined as 'anytime in maybe the next six to twelve months' ... just ask those of us who were around when the original flowers were introduced to the game :D

Jwebb May 19 2012 07:06 PM

I have 4 quests going right now. 1 is great and there are no problems but the other 3 are the problem. I don't have the facilities for them. 1 is coin, and the other 2 are the same exact quest and require Farm cash to buy it. If I wanted these facilities, I'd already have them. I think there should be a choice of a few different quests before we accept them, or at least have the choice if we want the quest that is offered or not.

Cropper May 19 2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5158346)
On a minor technicality it's not been 5 months yet .... only almost 4 :p But the magic word in the wording is MIGHT. Might in FarmTown means 'don't hold your breath' and SHORTLY can be defined as 'anytime in maybe the next six to twelve months' ... just ask those of us who were around when the original flowers were introduced to the game :D

haha Helen I was one of those patiently waiting for said flowers. Never voiced an opinion on the matter as I knew they'd come eventually :-)

Farmer Ruthie67 May 21 2012 01:03 PM

I harvested the wheat in order to produce flour then I started producing bread! Why does it say none has been started yet when it has!