Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Taz D May 23 2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6242218)
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless

Hi Mom Glenda,
It would not be possible for a human to pick the quests for as many players as Farm Town has or do it as rapidly as a computer does. Besides if Raul and his workers are busy picking quests for us then they would not have time to work on thprogramming for the next release.

jammie mccullough (angel) May 24 2018 05:44 PM

i am having issues with my quest they are not showing how many i have done its both my co/op along with my other quest is anyone having the same issue or that have had it and what they might have done to fix it ty for all the feedback

Taz D May 24 2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammie mccullough (angel) (Post 6242458)
i am having issues with my quest they are not showing how many i have done its both my co/op along with my other quest is anyone having the same issue or that have had it and what they might have done to fix it ty for all the feedback

Hi Jammie,
Please make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% when you have your farms open. If it isn't then there is not enough space for the numbers to show at the bottom of the quest managers.

Lorraine Millett Snyder Jun 14 2018 05:37 PM

crops

do you have to harvest your own crops to make them count in Quest? that happened to me.......................

marymarcel Jun 14 2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder (Post 6246230)
do you have to harvest your own crops to make them count in Quest? that happened to me.......................

Hi Lorraine :)

Yes, for regular quests you have to harvest the crops in your own farms. Or you can get a lifeline that allows you to get the crops using other ways.

You have information about lifelines in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794

Jean's Farm Jun 19 2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6242218)
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless

Between the co-op quest and the regular quest I have had 7 (SEVEN) Taste of ones in 4 (FOUR) days!!!! After reading what Glenda said above and checking all my neighbors co-op quests and finding only two Taste of in them all, there is something terribly wrong with the "random" selection generator!!! And I know you are sick of hearing me say that but I am not alone in my thinking.

kejarvis@sbcglobal.net Jun 21 2018 08:58 PM

Issues with Quests

Quests are becoming so much trouble, I don't want to do them anymore. I work very hard and get part way through only to find one or two of the facilities I do not have. The time between quests is longer and longer too so that there is almost never enough time to finish 8. Why can we not quit the one that we do not have a facility for. There is no way to buy everything now and there are more and more being introduced so it is almost pointless to do the quest with farm cash in mind. Or fix the game so it only selects quests that we have the facility for.

Taz D Jun 21 2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kejarvis@sbcglobal.net (Post 6247978)
Quests are becoming so much trouble, I don't want to do them anymore. I work very hard and get part way through only to find one or two of the facilities I do not have. The time between quests is longer and longer too so that there is almost never enough time to finish 8. Why can we not quit the one that we do not have a facility for. There is no way to buy everything now and there are more and more being introduced so it is almost pointless to do the quest with farm cash in mind. Or fix the game so it only selects quests that we have the facility for.

Hi kejarvis,
I have moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests.

If you wish to make a suggestion about the quests please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

sestree Jul 06 2018 03:58 AM

Hi Taz - move this if you need to:

This latest NCC quest is a PIA - I bought 2 red windmills and they don't show up in the NCC quest or obviously not on the facility manager page. Positive note, I know what farms they're on but still ........... bad enough I had to get those silly things again because frankly I got rid of mine and replaced them with the FC version quite a while ago but then to not have them show up? Now I wonder if working those 2 facilities will even count .......... don't get me started on the NCC and never coming in higher than 6 or 8 .......... but hey free prods are free prods

Tiger Jul 06 2018 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sestree (Post 6249782)
Hi Taz - move this if you need to:

This latest NCC quest is a PIA - I bought 2 red windmills and they don't show up in the NCC quest or obviously not on the facility manager page. Positive note, I know what farms they're on but still ........... bad enough I had to get those silly things again because frankly I got rid of mine and replaced them with the FC version quite a while ago but then to not have them show up? Now I wonder if working those 2 facilities will even count .......... don't get me started on the NCC and never coming in higher than 6 or 8 .......... but hey free prods are free prods

Hi sestree,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If you have a problems with the facilities not showing up in NCC in the future please post it in Help and Support rather than general feedback. Please ask for help before you buy additional facilites as they may not be needed. Depending on what the problem is we may be able to correct it.

I have checked your data. You have 4 Farm Cash facilities in the contest which means you can have 4 coin facilites in the contest. You already have 4 Mobile Catering Trailers in the contest which is why your windmills are not showing up in there. Please, if you do not want the extra facilites, do not remove or store them until the contest week is over or you will abandon the contest.

sestree Jul 06 2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6249790)
Hi sestree,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If you have a problems with the facilities not showing up in NCC in the future please post it in Help and Support rather than general feedback. Please ask for help before you buy additional facilites as they may not be needed. Depending on what the problem is we may be able to correct it.

I have checked your data. You have 4 Farm Cash facilities in the contest which means you can have 4 coin facilites in the contest. You already have 4 Mobile Catering Trailers in the contest which is why your windmills are not showing up in there. Please, if you do not want the extra facilites, do not remove or store them until the contest week is over or you will abandon the contest.

Thank you Tiger. In this case I was fairly certain I didn't have any red windmills as I had replaced all of mine ........ eh meh I won't get above 8th place more than likely so no biggie either way. I'll do some fiddling around with some stuff and see if they show up - if not, I know where they are ;) I just found it odd - first time I've had this issue and I've added extra facilities before. ooops on the missing that this isn't help and support - sorry about that.

Tiger Jul 06 2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sestree (Post 6249806)
Thank you Tiger. In this case I was fairly certain I didn't have any red windmills as I had replaced all of mine ........ eh meh I won't get above 8th place more than likely so no biggie either way. I'll do some fiddling around with some stuff and see if they show up - if not, I know where they are ;) I just found it odd - first time I've had this issue and I've added extra facilities before. ooops on the missing that this isn't help and support - sorry about that.

Hi sestree,

If the windmills are still not showing up in the facility manager. Go to the farm where you have one and start products in it. Open the facility manager and change the filter to show just facilites on "Current farm". Then reload the game and change it back to "All Farms" and see if they then show up.

Gibbster Sep 18 2018 05:25 AM

Quests

Hi, I think it rather odd that I am doing quests as a way of gaining farm cash, and to complete some of them I have to have facilities that require me to purchase them with farm cash. This then slows up the whole process of completing quests which has a knock on effect that i lose out when it comes to exchanging completed quests for farm cash. Recently, on a couple of occasions, I have completed 6 quests and this has taken me 6 days then I either start my last quest which requires me to purchase a facility using cash, or the quest needs me to grow a crop that takes a longer time to grow than I have left in the process! Please tell me what you are going to do to resolve this issue as to me it looks like you are purposefully slowing the game up to make it harder to gain the prize of farm cash..

Taz D Sep 18 2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibbster (Post 6263246)
Hi, I think it rather odd that I am doing quests as a way of gaining farm cash, and to complete some of them I have to have facilities that require me to purchase them with farm cash. This then slows up the whole process of completing quests which has a knock on effect that i lose out when it comes to exchanging completed quests for farm cash. Recently, on a couple of occasions, I have completed 6 quests and this has taken me 6 days then I either start my last quest which requires me to purchase a facility using cash, or the quest needs me to grow a crop that takes a longer time to grow than I have left in the process! Please tell me what you are going to do to resolve this issue as to me it looks like you are purposefully slowing the game up to make it harder to gain the prize of farm cash..

Hi Gibbster,
Nothing has been changed in the way the quests are assigned. The servers randomly assign a quest to you when you accept the next quest. They do not know what facilities you own. For the crops all times are take into account for the expiration of the quest itself, but not the time until your next collection of farm cash.

TheWheezer Oct 07 2018 08:22 AM

"My Quests"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6263318)
Hi Gibbster,
Nothing has been changed in the way the quests are assigned. The servers randomly assign a quest to you when you accept the next quest. They do not know what facilities you own. For the crops all times are take into account for the expiration of the quest itself, but not the time until your next collection of farm cash.

For the past month The "My Quests" no longer show the list of "Quests Completed" on the Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun - list. the only way to see the quests that have completed daily is to click on the "Show Quests" tab. What is up with that?

marymarcel Oct 07 2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 6266274)
For the past month The "My Quests" no longer show the list of "Quests Completed" on the Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun - list. the only way to see the quests that have completed daily is to click on the "Show Quests" tab. What is up with that?

Hi TheWheezer :)

If the numbers are not showing up under the days when you collect the coins for them then with the Quest manager open check if your browser zoom is set to 100% . If it is set to other percentage then the numbers usually dont show up.

TheWheezer Oct 07 2018 11:14 AM

"My Quests"

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6266278)
Hi TheWheezer :)

If the numbers are not showing up under the days when you collect the coins for them then with the Quest manager open check if your browser zoom is set to 100% . If it is set to other percentage then the numbers usually dont show up.

I seem to have forgotten how to check my browser zoom. Tell me how to do that.

marymarcel Oct 07 2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 6266306)
I seem to have forgotten how to check my browser zoom. Tell me how to do that.

Not sure which browser you are using.

For example for Chrome you click in the 3 spots in the upper right corner.

TheWheezer Oct 07 2018 02:27 PM

"My Quests"

I am using Edge, some times I use the latest Internet Browser also. Neither of them have anything I can find in settings to find the zoom

marymarcel Oct 07 2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 6266366)
I am using Edge, some times I use the latest Internet Browser also. Neither of them have anything I can find in settings to find the zoom

For Edge you have 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner. There, you will find the zoom level.

TheWheezer Oct 07 2018 11:17 PM

"My Quests"

Thank you very much

marymarcel Oct 08 2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 6266426)
Thank you very much

You are very welcome :)

Adelaide123 Dec 16 2018 03:29 PM

Quests

I love the game and I do understand they want you to spend some money on it, but why is it that I have had four quests in a row where you have to purchase something to complete it. Is that the new norm?

Taz D Dec 16 2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelaide123 (Post 6276342)
I love the game and I do understand they want you to spend some money on it, but why is it that I have had four quests in a row where you have to purchase something to complete it. Is that the new norm?

Hi Adelaide,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about quests.
The quests are chosen randomly by the servers and it is just that you have been unlucky to get 4 in a row using facilities you don't own. The server selecting your quests does not know what facilities your own or don't own.

Farmette Tenna Dec 22 2018 06:23 PM

Can my quests match my level?

I have quests that require me to have facilities that are several levels above my current level. I know from reading in the forums that quests are randomly assigned, but wouldn't it be more fun and fulfilling if the quests at least were a little less random in assignment of requirements that are impossible to fill? For instance, currently I have two quests I can't complete because they require I own facilities that I haven't reached the correct level yet to purchase them. That defeats the purpose of my being able to complete the quest. Sure, I have no choice but to ignore the quest, but it's irksome to say the least. The point of playing a game is to complete the task at hand, which can't happen because I'm not at level to do so. So, my feedback for quests would be to fix it so the quests are more level friendly to the players working on them. Maybe set tiers for them or something like that. Make them more fun for everybody. I'm sure you can come up with some way to make them more entertaining and still make money from them ;) Thanks for reading/listening.

Taz D Dec 22 2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmette Tenna (Post 6276942)
I have quests that require me to have facilities that are several levels above my current level. I know from reading in the forums that quests are randomly assigned, but wouldn't it be more fun and fulfilling if the quests at least were a little less random in assignment of requirements that are impossible to fill? For instance, currently I have two quests I can't complete because they require I own facilities that I haven't reached the correct level yet to purchase them. That defeats the purpose of my being able to complete the quest. Sure, I have no choice but to ignore the quest, but it's irksome to say the least. The point of playing a game is to complete the task at hand, which can't happen because I'm not at level to do so. So, my feedback for quests would be to fix it so the quests are more level friendly to the players working on them. Maybe set tiers for them or something like that. Make them more fun for everybody. I'm sure you can come up with some way to make them more entertaining and still make money from them ;) Thanks for reading/listening.

Hi Tenna,
If you want to make a suggestion to change something in the game please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see, rather than Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

The quest are assigned randomly and does not know what level you are or what facilities you own.

FVSH-Katie Jan 07 2019 01:10 PM

A couple of times now, harvested quest crops do not show in the quest. They aren't applied, even though they were planted AFTER the quest is started and are harvested by guest workers. Do I have to harvest them myself? What is going on? Am I missing something?

Tiger Jan 07 2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FVSH-Katie (Post 6278998)
A couple of times now, harvested quest crops do not show in the quest. They aren't applied, even though they were planted AFTER the quest is started and are harvested by guest workers. Do I have to harvest them myself? What is going on? Am I missing something?

Hi FVSH-Katie,

Yes you need to harvest them yourself. They do not count if someone else does them for you.

FVSH-Katie Jan 07 2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6279002)
Hi FVSH-Katie,

Yes you need to harvest them yourself. They do not count if someone else does them for you.

Well, that seems to defeat the purpose of the game. But oh well. Thanks...it would be nice if this was clear in the instructions of the quests themselves.

Tiger Jan 07 2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FVSH-Katie (Post 6279010)
Well, that seems to defeat the purpose of the game. But oh well. Thanks...it would be nice if this was clear in the instructions of the quests themselves.

Hi FVSH-Katie,

If you wish to make a suggestion on this you can do so in the suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game are gathered for the developers to see.

Should you need any more information on either of the quest types or lifelines for the regular quests you will find that in the Game Guide....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

earlgray Mar 12 2019 11:35 AM

I'm just about ready to give up on co-op quests. It used to be that lots of my neighbors did them, but that number has steadily declined. I used to be able to get 2 FC almost every week for doing them, but now I'm starting to feel lucky if I can get 1 FC per week. When I put on stickies, few of my neighbors help. And it doesn't help that there are so many ingredients that are used for very few products, and thus are very hard to come by.

Some of the big new features you've added (e.g. Super Facilities) just seem too complicated, time-consuming, and besides that they aren't a way to gain extra Farm Cash.

I don't have any specific suggestions, but I would like to either see a way to make co-op quests easier to complete, or some other way added to obtain Farm Cash. I almost always manage to get 2 FC from completing regular quests, but I miss what I used to get from the co-op quests.

Taz D Mar 12 2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 6288554)
I'm just about ready to give up on co-op quests. It used to be that lots of my neighbors did them, but that number has steadily declined. I used to be able to get 2 FC almost every week for doing them, but now I'm starting to feel lucky if I can get 1 FC per week. When I put on stickies, few of my neighbors help. And it doesn't help that there are so many ingredients that are used for very few products, and thus are very hard to come by.

Some of the big new features you've added (e.g. Super Facilities) just seem too complicated, time-consuming, and besides that they aren't a way to gain extra Farm Cash.

I don't have any specific suggestions, but I would like to either see a way to make co-op quests easier to complete, or some other way added to obtain Farm Cash. I almost always manage to get 2 FC from completing regular quests, but I miss what I used to get from the co-op quests.

Hi Earlgrey,
As you do not have any suggestions in this post I have moved it to the General Feedback about quests.

iam1to Mar 29 2019 10:59 AM

quest timing

my "feedback" is about steps in quests - for some quests there are steps that require to produce multiple items as a step - I have an active cog au vin - 1 step is to make 6 red wine containers - the normal red wine containers are 2 per "unit" taking 6 hours - in the quest you click enough to show all 6 are being produced and close it out - then when you open the quest again it only shows that 2 are being produced - so you would have to go back at the end of the 6 hours to start the next 2 and back again to start the last 2 - my feedback would be that in a quest that requires more items in a single step than is normally made in the normal timing for that item normally in the factory that those items should all be able to be started at one time and to be finished in the normal time that it takes to make the full amount (in this case it takes 6 hours for 2 red wine containers and the step in the quest requires 6 containers should be able to start all 6 containers at one time and would take 18 hours instead of 2 containers at a time times 3 times to load)

Tiger Mar 29 2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iam1to (Post 6292546)
my "feedback" is about steps in quests - for some quests there are steps that require to produce multiple items as a step - I have an active cog au vin - 1 step is to make 6 red wine containers - the normal red wine containers are 2 per "unit" taking 6 hours - in the quest you click enough to show all 6 are being produced and close it out - then when you open the quest again it only shows that 2 are being produced - so you would have to go back at the end of the 6 hours to start the next 2 and back again to start the last 2 - my feedback would be that in a quest that requires more items in a single step than is normally made in the normal timing for that item normally in the factory that those items should all be able to be started at one time and to be finished in the normal time that it takes to make the full amount (in this case it takes 6 hours for 2 red wine containers and the step in the quest requires 6 containers should be able to start all 6 containers at one time and would take 18 hours instead of 2 containers at a time times 3 times to load)

Hi iam1to,

When a quest asks for multiple batches made in a winery. The quickest way to get them all done is to start a single batch in each winery. So if a quest asks for 6 wine containers you start a single batch in 3 different wineries and they will all complete in 6 hours.

iam1to Mar 29 2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6292550)
Hi iam1to,

When a quest asks for multiple batches made in a winery. The quickest way to get them all done is to start a single batch in each winery. So if a quest asks for 6 wine containers you start a single batch in 3 different wineries and they will all complete in 6 hours.

if I understand your answer - I have done that for other steps in other quests but it doesn't work - inside the quest is where the correct factory has to be opened and the item started - a lot of time I have factories already filled (to some extent) but those items don't count because inside of the quest is where the item has to be started

Tiger Mar 29 2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iam1to (Post 6292554)
if I understand your answer - I have done that for other steps in other quests but it doesn't work - inside the quest is where the correct factory has to be opened and the item started - a lot of time I have factories already filled (to some extent) but those items don't count because inside of the quest is where the item has to be started

Hi iam1to,

It doesn't matter if you don't use the quest manager to start a step. If you start it in a facility it will count provided you already have the previous steps needed completed.

There is no way to know which facility on which farm the quest went to when you opened it in there. When you get one of these quests, make sure you have a check mark for the steps needed before the wine container step then before you start a wine container step, just go to each winery, from the facility manager if you wish rather than going farm to farm, and start one batch in each of them. You should then be able to see in your quest that the step is in progress. Then once six hours is up you should see the step completed.

If you try to start a batch in a facility that is already producing the maximum you will get a false start showing in the quest and it won't count towards that step. So you can not do this after you have already filled your facilities, you would have to wait for a batch to be complete before you could start another one.

Dayradon Apr 02 2019 02:41 PM

Won't let me post in Feedback

For some reason, I'm not allowed to post in feedback. Perhaps you can move this there for me.

I am a long term FT player. I do spend money on green dollars. Usually for gifts for a family member most recently this March. Haven't actually played in about 2 years. Decided to pass some time as I'm do for a change and actually play.

The first two Quests I received are not completable unless I spend $32 and then $30 worth green dollars. I have $9 after going up a couple of levels.

I can understand this is a business. I don't understand how your business plan to recapture previous players interests is to bombard them with things they can't do unless they spend more real life money. Like really, 53 levels in a week to earn enough green dollars to be able to try to complete 8 quests in time to earn 3 at best. Who knows how many more facilities will need to be bought for the remaining 6 possible quests. Not very enticing in my books.

Guess your just not that interested in having me return. i'll try again in another couple years... Maybe.

marymarcel Apr 02 2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayradon (Post 6292946)
For some reason, I'm not allowed to post in feedback. Perhaps you can move this there for me.

I am a long term FT player. I do spend money on green dollars. Usually for gifts for a family member most recently this March. Haven't actually played in about 2 years. Decided to pass some time as I'm do for a change and actually play.

The first two Quests I received are not completable unless I spend $32 and then $30 worth green dollars. I have $9 after going up a couple of levels.

I can understand this is a business. I don't understand how your business plan to recapture previous players interests is to bombard them with things they can't do unless they spend more real life money. Like really, 53 levels in a week to earn enough green dollars to be able to try to complete 8 quests in time to earn 3 at best. Who knows how many more facilities will need to be bought for the remaining 6 possible quests. Not very enticing in my books.

Guess your just not that interested in having me return. i'll try again in another couple years... Maybe.

Hi Dayradon :)

I moved your post to the thread about Feedback on Quests.

I'm not sure why you were not able to post here as you are a registered user. Only thing I can think is you were trying to post in a closed thread or there was a glitch while you were posting.

About Quests, all of them, Regular and Cooperative quests, are randomly assigned. The game doesnt know which level you are or which facilities you own.

If you wish to make a suggestion or give an idea for the game, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Dayradon Apr 02 2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6292950)
Hi Dayradon :)

I moved your post to the thread about Feedback on Quests.

I'm not sure why you were not able to post here as you are a registered user. Only thing I can think is you were trying to post in a closed thread or there was a glitch while you were posting.

About Quests, all of them, Regular and Cooperative quests, are randomly assigned. The game doesnt know which level you are or which facilities you own.

If you wish to make a suggestion or give an idea for the game, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Ty. Not sure why either. My suggestion is pretty self explanatory, they might want to rethink their business model for enticing old players to return. Don't know if this (the forum in general) is really the kind of place for it, but it seems there really is no incentive to return, and actually more deterrents as the same gripes from players 2 years ago are still present.

Taz D Apr 02 2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayradon (Post 6292954)
Ty. Not sure why either. My suggestion is pretty self explanatory, they might want to rethink their business model for enticing old players to return. Don't know if this (the forum in general) is really the kind of place for it, but it seems there really is no incentive to return, and actually more deterrents as the same gripes from players 2 years ago are still present.

Hi Dayradon,
As Marymarcel said the quests are assigned randomly. When you ask the program for a new quest, it does not know what facilities you have or what level you are. That has not changed since the quests were added.

If you wish to make a suggestion about this please post it in the Suggestions section. Please note that you can not start a new thread in the Suggestions, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.