Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Taz D Aug 30 2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligirl62 (Post 4826086)
what does 1.2 days mean for a 2 day crop? 1day 12 hours or 1d 2h?

1 day and 5 hours roughly. Multiply 1.2 x 24hrs and that will give you the amount of time.

caligirl62 Aug 31 2011 11:50 AM

thank u hon!!

angelsamongus Aug 31 2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4818430)
Hi, Have you contacted Support ? They can be contact by clicking on "report/contact this application" located underneath the game screen

ok I did that again lets see if they contact me

Grammy 11 Sep 01 2011 07:36 AM

I purchased a second brown sprinkler in error. I don't mind taking the hit for my mistake, but if I want to sell it, I should get back whatever I get in FC, NOT coins.

Tony D Sep 01 2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird (Post 4828786)
I purchased a second brown sprinkler in error. I don't mind taking the hit for my mistake, but if I want to sell it, I should get back whatever I get in FC, NOT coins.

Hi, you could try contacting support and see if they will give you a credit.

kmslagle Sep 03 2011 10:22 AM

Earn Farm Cash option missing

The Earn Farm Cash used to be next to the Buy Cash button. How do I get it back?

Tiger Sep 03 2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmslagle (Post 4833174)
The Earn Farm Cash used to be next to the Buy Cash button. How do I get it back?

Hello,

That offer was removed when Facbook made it a requirement to use facebook credits to buy FC. They do have a section where you can "Earn credits", which when you have earned enough of them can be exchanged for FC.

From your wall......
  • click "account" top right.
  • then "account settings"
  • on the left side, clcik the "Payments" bookmark
  • then next to "Credits balance" click "buy more"
  • you will then see different payment methods listed, scroll down and click on "more payment options" then you shoud see on titled "Earn credits". Check the box next to that and click "continue"it will take you to the offers

feynt_of_heart Sep 03 2011 01:41 PM

Levels in Farm Town

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 4683134)
Farm Town has not been running for three years, but since Feb/March? 2009, and you would know how very fledging compared to the current version it was when it began. Yes, it's frustrating to have to wait for more levels and the farm cash that comes with them, but there are an awful lot of farmers in Farm Town and if they don't get it right when an upgrade does come out we all yell and scream very loudly. Best to be patient I think, and be glad that they do keep adding to our game as well as keeping the integrity of such a good game as they do. Since the introduction of Farm Cash the upgrades have kept coming at relatively close intervals and they still can't satisfy all of us who are addicted to Farm Town.

Does anyone know when Farm 12 will come along, I understand from the threads that they r still working on this game, it's gr8, but the Farms when upgrading cost too much:eek: farm coins I've been in this game for 2 years, so. It would b nice to see a finale to the levels, and farms that r currently available. ty:D

tgray Sep 03 2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 4833186)
Hello,

That offer was removed when Facbook made it a requirement to use facebook credits to buy FC. They do have a section where you can "Earn credits", which when you have earned enough of them can be exchanged for FC.

From your wall......
  • click "account" top right.
  • then "account settings"
  • on the left side, clcik the "Payments" bookmark
  • then next to "Credits balance" click "buy more"
  • you will then see different payment methods listed, scroll down and click on "more payment options" then you shoud see on titled "Earn credits". Check the box next to that and click "continue"it will take you to the offers

That option is still there for some of us, however we have a different problem (at least I do). That is I had to find a way in to add credits from a FB card. I don't get the "Credits balance" link when I follow the above procedure. When I go in through the game under the "Buy Cash" tab there is no option for the FB card. This is a mess.

Taz D Sep 03 2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgray (Post 4833438)
That option is still there for some of us, however we have a different problem (at least I do). That is I had to find a way in to add credits from a FB card. I don't get the "Credits balance" link when I follow the above procedure. When I go in through the game under the "Buy Cash" tab there is no option for the FB card. This is a mess.

For the FB cards you have to add the credits in through Facebook and then go to Buy Cash above the game to convert those to Farm Cash.