Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Game Migration Updates (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656742)

Marcia H. Jan 14 2021 10:36 PM

Fuel

Just wanted to point out that although the first message on this thread says this:" we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." I noticed today that fuel amount was reducing when I farmed. Its not a big worry for me right now as I do have fuel, but I wanted to point that out if it is going to take weeks for the game to get back up to running normally.. I will have to take break from playing before I do run out of fuel.

loudnsassymommaCollar Jan 14 2021 10:37 PM

I have gotten on the new site. I would like to know when the art of hiding trees will come back for planting trees in the red squares. In a ball part figure, I was thinking of taking a break from farm town. Do you think a year it would take to having everything working? I planted the same time crops and yet still waiting for some to be ready some are not. As for fishing I need bait so I am not fishing.

Taz D Jan 14 2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcia H. (Post 6413934)
Just wanted to point out that although the first message on this thread says this:" we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." I noticed today that fuel amount was reducing when I farmed. Its not a big worry for me right now as I do have fuel, but I wanted to point that out if it is going to take weeks for the game to get back up to running normally.. I will have to take break from playing before I do run out of fuel.

Hi Marcia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem please post them here.
Please read the moderators note in the first post of this thread about fuel.

Taz D Jan 14 2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar (Post 6413938)
I have gotten on the new site. I would like to know when the art of hiding trees will come back for planting trees in the red squares. In a ball part figure, I was thinking of taking a break from farm town. Do you think a year it would take to having everything working? I planted the same time crops and yet still waiting for some to be ready some are not. As for fishing I need bait so I am not fishing.

Hi LoudnsassymommaColar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem please post them here.
You can hide trees now. You can trees now. You can either click on a tree and choose hide. There are options to hide one or all.
We don't know how long it will take to but get all the functions working in the game again. I doubt it will be a year.
Even without bait you can still get 1 fish instead of 2. That is more than you have now.

angie81 Jan 14 2021 10:54 PM

Why, oh why did you not get your ducks in a row before you transitioned this game?? Many of your players have spent many of dollars on this game, only to come to this? You have been talking about this transition for months, and months, and months, and now this??

Taz D Jan 14 2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie81 (Post 6413978)
Why, oh why did you not get your ducks in a row before you transitioned this game?? Many of your players have spent many of dollars on this game, only to come to this? You have been talking about this transition for months, and months, and months, and now this??

Hi Angie,
They have been working on this for the 3 years since Adobe's announcement. This is not a simple game.

rosiebud Jan 14 2021 11:53 PM

Just to be clear we cannot go to market to find jobs correct? We cannot go to other farmers farns also?

Donny W Jan 15 2021 12:00 AM

Visiting my neighbors farms

When I try to visit my neighbors farms it takes me back to my farm. My farm # is ( 10201980518738957 )

LisaScobee Jan 15 2021 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosiebud (Post 6414010)
Just to be clear we cannot go to market to find jobs correct? We cannot go to other farmers farns also?

I can go to my neighbor's farms. The market is gone for now until the developers add it back in according to the mods

Taz D Jan 15 2021 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosiebud (Post 6414010)

Hi rosiebud,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem or question please post them here.
You can find all that is available in the first post of this thread.
No you can't go to the market. You can visit your neighbors farms but you can not do anything there.