Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

peekachoo Oct 11 2011 02:05 AM

Sorry for digressing !

The second trailer is working well for what I need, so thanks for all the tips folks.

Vaunda Oct 18 2011 07:04 PM

New tools

I keep buying tools to use the start all then you turn around and I can't use those tools for facilities I bought tools for. I am not buying any more things to use in my facilities. This is unfair.
We are told if we buy these we can use the start all not expecting you to add more we have to buy to do the things we already bought tools to use.:mad:

JAS0643 Oct 18 2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaunda (Post 4898942)
I keep buying tools to use the start all then you turn around and I can't use those tools for facilities I bought tools for. I am not buying any more things to use in my facilities. This is unfair.
We are told if we buy these we can use the start all not expecting you to add more we have to buy to do the things we already bought tools to use.:mad:

I am not sure what you are talking about all the start all tools work the same now as they did when they where released there is nothing you need to buy now to keep them working.

katrina719 Oct 19 2011 08:24 PM

If you don't place the tool in your storage it will only work the items on the farm it sits on. Mine works like a charm!

dornon77 Oct 19 2011 08:44 PM

My problem has nothing to do with tools. When farmtown went down on myspace the last time it took alot of my neighbors off my neighbors tool bar and i would like them back. Because i visit my neighbors and water their flowers and just like to know when they are on so i can chat with them. Myspace/slashkey/farmtown i don't care who is at fault i just want to know how i can fix my problem. I want all my neighbors back that have gone missing. I checked and they are all still all my neighbors. Please help me to get them back. Thanks, dornon77

tnbskts Oct 20 2011 01:19 PM

It'd be nice if the red manure spreader gave a warning/error message on farms without plots and didn't let you go ahead if you clicked it by mistake. I've just accidentally fertilised a farm that only has trees and flowers, which means 50 units of manure have been wasted.

Aussie Rae Oct 20 2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnbskts (Post 4901658)
It'd be nice if the red manure spreader gave a warning/error message on farms without plots and didn't let you go ahead if you clicked it by mistake. I've just accidentally fertilised a farm that only has trees and flowers, which means 50 units of manure have been wasted.

you need to get the orange manure spreader, then your trees and flowers will be fertilised, lol:)

Aussie Rae Oct 20 2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnbskts (Post 4901658)

you need to get the orange manure spreader, then your trees and flowers will be fertilised, as well, lol:)

slartismum Oct 23 2011 08:53 PM

Before I do the wrong thing, can I click on the spreader to put it into storage or will it fertilize the farm I am on?

Taz D Oct 23 2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 4906930)
Before I do the wrong thing, can I click on the spreader to put it into storage or will it fertilize the farm I am on?

Yes you can click on it. The only thing that will happen is a pop-up menu in which you click on add to storage.