Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 26th, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508874)

max_river Nov 15 2012 04:02 PM

thank you taz for the info i will check it out

bayoubes Nov 15 2012 06:05 PM

To all having problems for the past two days, it may not be FT. One of my other quick games I play just posted of problems also and that it was a broader issue that face book has. That games dev is working with face book to help fix face book issues. Hope ft dev is doing the same to help so ft will start running smoothly too.

Docperk Nov 15 2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerWitch (Post 5351034)
The market is a mess - it takes 2 or 3 reload on the market to be able to see other workers and then when you eventually get on to a farm (the loading takes ages) all the people from the market are there too

I have had the problem with the people not showing up in the market forever and it goes and comes with every update. Sometimes it is just worst than others. I have come to live with and accept it as part of the game.

earlgray Nov 15 2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5346490)
Hi yes, as Raul posted in the first post of this thread

"- Bug showing seassonal decorations in Store when using Search Bar fixed"

I quite agree with everyone else who's asked that this "bug" be brought back. I was absolutely delighted to see "out of season" items show up in the search. At least I took advantage of it while it was there to stock up on a few things I had regretted not buying extras of. What's the harm in it?

Santmyer Nov 16 2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 5351754)
I quite agree with everyone else who's asked that this "bug" be brought back. I was absolutely delighted to see "out of season" items show up in the search. At least I took advantage of it while it was there to stock up on a few things I had regretted not buying extras of. What's the harm in it?

As one of the ones that post "bring this bug back" I totally agree. "What's the harm in it?" Developers make their money on tools and facilities, not on these mostly coin items. The best BUG ever!

StoneFace Nov 16 2012 01:31 PM

I wonder if we will get some sort of a release before thanksgiving.....

couple more farms

a cornucopia of levels

a train boost

full search in the store...

now, that would not be asking for too much, would it. ??:eek: :rolleyes:

Dutch85 Nov 16 2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 5352418)
I wonder if we will get some sort of a release before thanksgiving.....

couple more farms

a cornucopia of levels

a train boost

full search in the store...

now, that would not be asking for too much, would it. ??:eek: :rolleyes:

I would be so thankful!:)

KnightRider Nov 16 2012 02:49 PM

Going to be at least a couple more weeks before another release. With all of the problems the game has been having has delayed their work on the new release, so I think it will be sometime after December 1st. It would be nice at least to get the next expansions on farms 6 to 10 before turkey day tho.

Queen.of.Clutter Nov 16 2012 04:40 PM

Today is 3 weeks since the last release, so I am thinking another week. It's been about 4 weeks recently, not the 3 that we had become used to.

We won't get another farm, that averages every 3rd release .... but I am thinking we will at least get expansions for 6 thru 10 - and the next ten facilities for belts .... I figure they will be:

Board Games
Elec. Component
Elec. Equipment
Handyman Tools
Herbal Tea
Nutritional Supplies
Plant Milk
Police/Fireman
Shipping Supplies
Thai Rest.

Now ..... to figure out what belts are important, to post first !!

I am also hoping we get more turbo tools .... That fishing boat is AWESOME !!

Texas Belle Nov 16 2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5350282)
Try clearing your cache, close and restart your farm and see if they are back. I see all of the seeds.

I did and it worked, thanks...