Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 27th, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505110)

StoneFace Oct 05 2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 5302774)
I couldn't agree more with you, probably they were the first that asked for Halloween stuff, but maybe they don't relate halloween to death, so go figure.
I think Raul deserves the Ambassador of Goodwill Medal... Kudos to y'all out there..

it could be a new item in the trophy shop... ?;)

jimbob92 Oct 05 2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregh (Post 5302974)
See post #8 in this very thread.

I've had neighbours work my facs up to 4 times on one post, twice on each day of validity. Some of the visits seemed to be less than 12 hours apart - late morning and mid to late afternoon, Melbourne time. I'm going to experiment this weekend to see if it's only 8 hours.

I have had that too, I had worked a facility of a neighbor, after a few hours went to work their service (first was factory) but clicked the wrong link and was able to work the factory again.

This was however before the update, I now have a neighbor that is trying to work my facilities again and it has been 13 hours and counting since the first time and still cannot.

Rob T Oct 05 2012 08:53 AM

Hi, just a friendly reminder, that anyone is allowed to make comments and give opinions good or bad. but please do not criticize others for voicing their opinions. Thankyou

Taz D Oct 05 2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregh (Post 5302882)
I don't know about 8 hours but :rolleyes: some of my neighbours have certainly worked my facilities twice a day and less than 12 hours apart - and not through any steenkin' cache clearing glitch neither. I always thought it was 12 hours but that my time zone might be foxing Slashkey's timekeeping. Might try it myself this weekend to see how many hours I have to wait between visits. All I need is for a money-hungry neighbour to post. :p

I just tried it on 2 that were at 10 hours and that I had already worked when they first came out so maybe it has been changed to 8 hours. I know that before I used to have to wait at least 12 hours.

SunnyD Oct 05 2012 03:34 PM

wondering if anyone else is have and enormous amount of pop ups within the game to come work neighbors farms again like we used to get... almost seems like that horrible other game has taken over my farms eeekkkk!!! this is only since the updates on levels and the Halloween release..... and by the way the x025 errors are almost non existent.. hoping it stays that way or gets totally gone....

Farmdreamer Oct 05 2012 04:09 PM

New release

just want to thank u guys for the stuf you have given us just love the colourful Russian church the farm market etc Everything a fantasy affeciendo need and love U guys rock xx

priscillar Oct 05 2012 04:41 PM

Did we get more cash with the new levels? If so, was it still 1 cash for each level?

Rob T Oct 05 2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priscillar (Post 5303522)
Did we get more cash with the new levels? If so, was it still 1 cash for each level?

Hi,

Yes, and Yes :)

JacyWindwhispers Oct 05 2012 07:27 PM

My problem with the funeral home was that my best friend, a neighbor farmer, died of a very agressive cancer. She was a Native American. The very next day, FT came out with Indians and the funeral facilities. Not good timing for me at all. ;(

Docperk Oct 05 2012 08:32 PM

I have been getting Dan popups while trying to work neighbors facilities, I thought that was stopped a few releases back.