Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 15th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417942)

justmecookin Mar 25 2011 03:05 AM

Thank you Raul...as always you all are the best...

Could someone explain the Ordering Station? Is it for ordering the things that is usually gifted?

Rob T Mar 25 2011 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmecookin (Post 4541034)
Thank you Raul...as always you all are the best...

Could someone explain the Ordering Station? Is it for ordering the things that is usually gifted?

The ordering station gives you an 'ALL' button in the semi trailer truck, so you can max a product there with a single click. And also reduces the delivery time in the semi to 30 minutes.. in effect doubles the product there. This applies to every semi you own regardless of which farm they're on.

annie2011 Mar 25 2011 05:39 AM

[quote=JennaSweetness;4540562]I think the Mayor took the Devs hostage to hold us back. Raul said that the Easter items were coming up in about a week....it's been over a week. However, hopefully the mayor will release them, so they can release the Easter items tomorrow...and I really hope farm 9, the new service facitilies, and new levels come with it (wishful thinking!).
:D[/QUOTE

i got same feeling easter deco and farm 9 all together here's hoping soon :D

justmecookin Mar 25 2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 4541062)
The ordering station gives you an 'ALL' button in the semi trailer truck, so you can max a product there with a single click. And also reduces the delivery time in the semi to 30 minutes.. in effect doubles the product there. This applies to every semi you own regardless of which farm they're on.

Thank you Rob for taking the time to answer me...:)

Mrs Mags Mar 25 2011 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaSweetness (Post 4540562)
I think the Mayor took the Devs hostage to hold us back. Raul said that the Easter items were coming up in about a week....it's been over a week. However, hopefully the mayor will release them, so they can release the Easter items tomorrow...and I really hope farm 9, the new service facitilies, and new levels come with it (wishful thinking!).
:D

I guess that makes a change... the Mayor holding the Devs hostage, its usually the other way around...:D
Mind you...he's pushing his luck...if we don't get an update today...what say we kidnap the Mayor again..and play him at his own game...:D;):D

Rob T Mar 25 2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmecookin (Post 4541194)
Thank you Rob for taking the time to answer me...:)

You're very welcome :)

Toranut97 Mar 25 2011 11:33 AM

A friend asked today how much the Facilities Manager costs, and when I went looking for it in the store I couldn't find it. Looked under "Facilities" and "Tools" - I must be losing my mind. Anyone know where it is??? Help????!:confused:

Rob T Mar 25 2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toranut97 (Post 4541606)
A friend asked today how much the Facilities Manager costs, and when I went looking for it in the store I couldn't find it. Looked under "Facilities" and "Tools" - I must be losing my mind. Anyone know where it is??? Help????!:confused:

The facilities manager doesn't cost anything, it's part of the extended tools bar :) everyone has it :)

Dr. Dirt Mar 25 2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 4541614)
The facilities manager doesn't cost anything, it's part of the extended tools bar :) everyone has it :)

And it's one of the best additions the Devs have come up with. Hats off to em.:D

JennaSweetness Mar 25 2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mags (Post 4541266)
I guess that makes a change... the Mayor holding the Devs hostage, its usually the other way around...:D
Mind you...he's pushing his luck...if we don't get an update today...what say we kidnap the Mayor again..and play him at his own game...:D;):D

LOL Sounds good to me! :p I want the devs safe and sound and in control! I can't wait for farm 9 and Easter deco...hope it comes today. :D

I'll have the chair and rope ready for when we get the mayor. ;) LOL