Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264318)

TLee Nov 21 2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TartanLady (Post 2641742)
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished

yes, I did the same thing. my level jumped up to 53. I added a mansion and a carosel (spelling), I even took a picture of it for my facebook, then POOF!! its gone and me level is back down. :(

judy.m1 Nov 21 2009 09:16 AM

Thanks for the upgrade on items and levels but what's the point without the land and almost 7 million coins??? I really don't feel like demolishing my farm and starting over......... Guess I'll just go to other apps and keep adding there. BTW, please remove "James" from the real estate office. He is lieing when he says he has small and large plots available.

amy j Nov 21 2009 09:17 AM

Thanks for all the updates...I love them!!! Any chance we'll be able to get some different clothes??

kimberly brown-dunn Nov 21 2009 09:17 AM

Please!

I love the new changes - what about those of us not in the USA can we have some x-mas or somthing - in Canada we are long done with Thanksgiving? Also are we going to be able to get more land soon?:):confused:

TrinityOaks Nov 21 2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angeskye (Post 2650478)
I have to disagree .... i was on level 30 and have a greenhouse, your changes made me low level 33... but greenhouse not available under new levels until level 34!

Check the number of experience points to get those items unlocked. I think you'll find that the number of points and coins has NOT changed.

farrahchgo Nov 21 2009 09:18 AM

thanks for all the new things like the ideas but dislike the way the trees look They do not blend in well with others. Friend are also saying the look more fake. i am happy that there are different growing times akso.

Leonielaj Nov 21 2009 09:18 AM

Thanks for all the hard work - I'm having so much fun. Really would like more land to make the most of it though - especially as I'm nearly at level 57 already. Thanks again

MMY Nov 21 2009 09:20 AM

Thanks for more levels

When can we have more land????

maggiemae2 Nov 21 2009 09:20 AM

Love all the new stuff! I was immediately advanced to level 40, cosmic farmer, and even got to post it to my fb profile, but now it's kicked me back to level 38!! I don't get it?? Anything I can do to get it fixed?

kimschnitz Nov 21 2009 09:22 AM

Stop wanting what you don't have and enjoy!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimschnitz (Post 2644290)
You guys have done a GREAT! job with all these new updates......But when are we going to be able to buy trees?

I still want a new farm on the same account and I still want the trees unlocked (saw the statement that trees are available at higher levels now, but it doesn't say which levels in the store....And we never could purchase more than 4 trees)......That being said.....I just want Raul and all the other guys/girls working on FT to know that I think you people are doing a SUPERB!!! job with your improvements and additions so we addicted farmers can continue being addicted!!! Way too many complainers in contrast to the work that you do! The improvements in the last few months are enormous! FarmTown is the only sim game I play because all the others pale in comparison! THANKS!!!!