Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 18th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645574)

Taz D Mar 18 2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christhompson (Post 6348750)
Love the new release, but when are you going to increase clay, silicon rock, yeast, baking soda, soda crystals, have mines and semis on every farm and can't fill my factories.

Hi Christhompson,
If you have a suggestion you need to post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Alexm2012 Mar 18 2020 06:50 PM

Update...

Love the new update but please increase petrochemicals and semi products please these are highly demanding the last lot of facilities you have brought out are plastic granule hungry but nothing has increased i have purchased an extra 4 oil refineries just to try and support demand but this is not something we should all have to do. i only do this because im addicted. LOL sorry but thanks for the update RAUL love train manager but will there be extra rewards for boosting trains? im hoping so ... thank you march update.:):):)

Taz D Mar 18 2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6348774)
Love the new update but please increase petrochemicals and semi products please these are highly demanding the last lot of facilities you have brought out are plastic granule hungry but nothing has increased i have purchased an extra 4 oil refineries just to try and support demand but this is not something we should all have to do. i only do this because im addicted. LOL sorry but thanks for the update RAUL love train manager but will there be extra rewards for boosting trains? im hoping so ... thank you march update.:):):)

Hi Alexm,
If you want to make a suggestion for increased amounts please post it in the Suggestions section where those are organized by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

CrazyJan Mar 18 2020 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6348542)
Thanks Raul and Team, much appreciated! :D

the new side bar with the train and ships showing is not on my farm and am unable to send a ship out the original way we did it

Taz D Mar 18 2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyJan (Post 6348790)
the new side bar with the train and ships showing is not on my farm and am unable to send a ship out the original way we did it

Hi CrazyJan,
I am not sure what you mean by sidebar. The train manager and ship manager are in the last column to the far left of the Toolbox above the trading warehouse.

dcsully Mar 18 2020 09:49 PM

missing facility

I bought all 4 new facilities today - filled all a couple times - now I get a quest for Pig Farm Supplies and it says I don't have it - not showing up in my manager anymore - says it's not on the farm where I put it - did memcache - shows in my FC Account that I DID buy it. How do I get it back? TIA (and it's not in my storage)

Taz D Mar 18 2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 6348810)
I bought all 4 new facilities today - filled all a couple times - now I get a quest for Pig Farm Supplies and it says I don't have it - not showing up in my manager anymore - says it's not on the farm where I put it - did memcache - shows in my FC Account that I DID buy it. How do I get it back? TIA

Hi Dcsully,
I checked and you are missing it. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not give refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

annalienjvr Mar 19 2020 03:04 AM

Thanks for the new facilities. Bought them all. Haven't tried the train manager yet, since I still experience problems with receiving gifts. Don't know if there are others with the same problem. If others have the same problem it's no use sending out trains to them. Now the 3rd day having this problem. Everything done possible to resolve problem. Have the latest update from Chrome. Cleared caches, restart computer, etc. user:1764751577

Aussie Rae Mar 19 2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annalienjvr (Post 6348846)
Thanks for the new facilities. Bought them all. Haven't tried the train manager yet, since I still experience problems with receiving gifts. Don't know if there are others with the same problem. If others have the same problem it's no use sending out trains to them. Now the 3rd day having this problem. Everything done possible to resolve problem. Have the latest update from Chrome. Cleared caches, restart computer, etc. user:1764751577

forget about google chrome for now... its so much easier to download Opera, where you CAN send and receive gifts.. one day google chrome may update and fix the problem they caused but until then you do have an alternative.. :)

annalienjvr Mar 19 2020 03:46 AM

Problem solved

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6348854)
forget about google chrome for now... its so much easier to download Opera, where you CAN send and receive gifts.. one day google chrome may update and fix the problem they caused but until then you do have an alternative.. :)

I uninstalled chrome from my desktop and reinstalled. Now working :D