Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594718)

Aussie Rae Aug 24 2021 01:36 AM

This content is no longer available

at the moment it seems facebook is causing all game players to continually be bombarded with the following..
"The content you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on my have expired or you may not have permission to view this page."

you can get rid of it by clicking on the X but it will continue to appear repeatedly.. I have taken a snip shot and sent that in a message to facebook help and support using the "report a problem" gaming.. perhaps everyone needs to do the same so that they take notice sooner than later.. :)

PharmerRhonda Aug 24 2021 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseeker (Post 6461822)
When I am playing this pop up:This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
ID:10203009379568954

TazD answered this in his post right before your post. It is a FB issue that is affecting all FB games, not a FT issue.

Sandie May Angel Aug 24 2021 01:40 AM

Hello:

Why am I keep seeing the following message:

"The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

What's going on in Farm Town?

hazelwiley Aug 24 2021 01:59 AM

yes I'm getting the message and I close it and keep on going. thank you

tina7447 Aug 24 2021 02:21 AM

Yes, same here and sometimes takes me out of game. :(

jan-terri Aug 24 2021 03:19 AM

I am getting the same thing happen

sumrbear Aug 24 2021 03:33 AM

same here i got this message also -The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. X it out but returns...

ray1851 Aug 24 2021 03:34 AM

migration id 511169309

i am getting the same error message and the store does not open properly

docmm6 Aug 24 2021 03:43 AM

What is happening. I keep getting this pop-up every few minutes in Farm Town. I close it and a few minutes later it is back." This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Close" 100000025964796 User ID

chucke.catz Aug 24 2021 03:57 AM

Annoying but that's all

The popup is annoying, but just click the close button and get on with it until it pops up again. Repeat When Necessary - now go listen to that album :-)