Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 9th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613822)

Taz D Jun 26 2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domer_46530 (Post 5973814)
Thanks HOWEVER that only works for my farm I can not go to a neighbors farm and see how long until his/her fish are ready I can see EVERYTHING ELSE Trees, Crops ect but NOT Fish help! It used to be the cuser was all you needed not a pole or boat which you can not use on another farm unless you are hired or are a new super neighbor. Please ask the developers to return it to the way it used to be.
Thanks

Hi domer,
If you would like to make a suggestion on this please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing onew.

sdsickinger Jun 27 2015 06:00 PM

I am not sure if this "glitch" is from the last update or not. I just discovered it the last few times I have used my transplanter tool. When transplating trees the last few times If I turn my trees off so I can line up where I want to put my trees and then turn them back on after sitting them down, I refresh my farm and the trees I just sat down have dissapeared. GONE. Not to return. The first time that happened I thought I must have done something wrong. But it has happened at least 3 times now. Today being when I realized it must be a glitch. Anyone else with this problem?

Farmer_Susan Jun 27 2015 10:46 PM

Man. Take me off FT for several days and I forget everything! I'm wanting to try the new "Private" tool - which, presumably, we work just like how we mark a farm as a quest farm or a default farm. But . . . I've totally forgotten how to do that. I'm sure I could find it somewhere in all the documentation but if someone can spare me having to look for it, that would be awesome. I KNOW I'm going to feel really dumb on this one.

KnightRider Jun 27 2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 5974506)
Man. Take me off FT for several days and I forget everything! I'm wanting to try the new "Private" tool - which, presumably, we work just like how we mark a farm as a quest farm or a default farm. But . . . I've totally forgotten how to do that. I'm sure I could find it somewhere in all the documentation but if someone can spare me having to look for it, that would be awesome. I KNOW I'm going to feel really dumb on this one.

Hello Farmer Susan,

To make a farm private just click on the farm name and that is where the check box is located.

mjwaters Jun 28 2015 12:51 AM

Is anyone having a problem with the "superfarmer"? After superfarmers have visited my farms, when I go to FT, all my farms show as blue and the only tool that comes up is the green bulldozer and I am treated like an 'employee'. (As I go to each farm it says "Marilyn has entered Farm #) I have to go to each farm, click the green man to make the bulldozer go away before I can do anything. I've turned off all superfarmers until this can get fixed. In addition, it looks like all farms are being made available to my superfarmers including the farm I have marked "Quest" and "Private". I don't want anyone working that farm at all.

GarrettHillBabe Jun 28 2015 06:31 PM

I just today discovered marking my farm private is not working. Someone (neighbor of mine of course) was able to water all of my flowers on my PRIVATE farm. Is it supposed to work this way?
Thanks

Taz D Jun 28 2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe (Post 5974782)
I just today discovered marking my farm private is not working. Someone (neighbor of mine of course) was able to water all of my flowers on my PRIVATE farm. Is it supposed to work this way?
Thanks

Hi GarrettHillBabe,
If they water all the farms at once with the sprinkler then it may do that. Even if they do that does not keep you from watering your crops and trees on your private farm as it only will do the flowers for them.

cindya Jun 28 2015 09:05 PM

well guess what its stuck on loading user again.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:ma d:

MOM GLENDA Jun 28 2015 09:29 PM

i be so happy when i can use the hpp to do my super neighbor farm .i go in do 6 or 7 farms a day for him sometimes more while he is working and do not get anything for hpp his farms as him. when i can go in as me hpp his crops then it help me .he also does my farms when i am sick.this help him also.thanks love farmtown

Taz D Jun 28 2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindya (Post 5974810)
well guess what its stuck on loading user again.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:ma d:

Hi Cindya,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help then try the suggestions in the Loading thread in Hepl & Support.