Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

boduke66 Oct 14 2016 10:31 AM

Has there been an increase in the production of the oil pump,back a few weeks ago it was at 156 barrels,today its at 228,just wondering.

maggiel29 Oct 14 2016 10:32 AM

Yay thanks for the production increases Raul & Co :) very much needed

jeannine_p Oct 14 2016 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old McMark (Post 6106458)
The production increases are great. I can use just about all of them. I was really hoping for increases in some of the fish though. For me, squid, salmon, and cod are always way short.

same here!! maybe next update devs will increase these??

jeannine_p Oct 14 2016 10:56 AM

and ev team, thanks so much for the increases of these that you did, i am so thrilled!! woot woot

LazyMare Oct 14 2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6106494)
Has there been an increase in the production of the oil pump,back a few weeks ago it was at 156 barrels,today its at 228,just wondering.

Hi boduke

Yes there has :D
along with an increase in production of lots of other hard to keep up with items, just out earlier today - please see paragraph 6 on the first page of this release

which includes

Pearl Oysters -----------60%
Paper Roll --------------60%
Honeycomb ------------40%
Crude Oil ---------------33%
Cheese -----------------33%
Fiberglass Sheet -------50%
Yellow Mustard ---------50%
Polyester Fiber ---------40%
Plant Pot ---------------40%

boduke66 Oct 14 2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazyMare (Post 6106510)
Hi boduke

Yes there has :D
along with an increase in production of lots of other hard to keep up with items, just out earlier today - please see paragraph 6 on the first page of this release

which includes

Pearl Oysters -----------60%
Paper Roll --------------60%
Honeycomb ------------40%
Crude Oil ---------------33%
Cheese -----------------33%
Fiberglass Sheet -------50%
Yellow Mustard ---------50%
Polyester Fiber ---------40%
Plant Pot ---------------40%

DOH i didnt even see that lol must have overlooked it,thanks for the reply.

Pesto Farmer Oct 14 2016 02:04 PM

The increase in pearls and paper is a HUGE help. Thank you very much.

minxie63 Oct 14 2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6106106)
Hi. Is it my computer or is the text not its normal size etc

if you're using chrome, they updated yesterday, and ever since the update everything's quite a bit larger... i had to shrink my zoom down to 80% for everything to fit :(

Tuckertbnc Oct 15 2016 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6106486)
Yes the text much smaller since the new update on the flash.. not even zooming in changes the size..

Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...

MadamePondarosa Oct 15 2016 09:46 AM

Many players discussed lack of ebony lumber pile all the time. I see every lumber pile except the one needed is increased?

And blue ink more than other inks. And pork more than anything else in the truck.

But this is a nice start, hoping ebony, blue ink and pork can come next:)

boduke66 Oct 15 2016 10:06 AM

inks

Actually all the inks got the same amount of increase per item 6
Red ink ------------------30%
Yellow ink ---------------30%
Black ink ----------------30%
Blue ink -----------------30%
just fyi.

Farmer_Susan Oct 15 2016 10:36 AM

Yay! More Pork! I convert ALL my gifts to Pork and still never have enough. This should help. Thanks, Raul!

ckerider Oct 15 2016 02:50 PM

Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

marymarcel Oct 15 2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckerider (Post 6106810)
Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

Hi ckerider:)

I'm sorry but the developers dont answer on the forums and we cant give you a response as we are players like you.

But please post your idea about increasing amounts for fish in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

kidwboro Oct 15 2016 03:19 PM

Thanks for the increases in productions.

Thank you for the canvas textile roll, paper roll, felt roll, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, and many other well-needed products.
Much appreciated.

Amen.

Snookie Sue Oct 15 2016 08:35 PM

Thanks so much for the production increases, especially felt and canvas - etc.

PawPaw99 Oct 17 2016 02:17 PM

Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?

Taz D Oct 17 2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PawPaw99 (Post 6107234)
Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?

Hi PawPaw,
No the thread has not been closed. Guess no one has had anything else to say at this time about the current release.

Qivis Oct 19 2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PawPaw99 (Post 6107234)

Nope. It is still open, so there must not be problems people think relate to the update. If you're confused because the date still reads September when it is more than half way into October, it's perfectly understandable though! :p The updates have been monthly for some time now.

Jean's Farm Oct 19 2016 06:30 PM

Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

JudyD1651 Oct 21 2016 02:58 PM

blue hydrangeas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6107606)
Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

I agree with you, Jean. They look so real..kudos to the designer of them.

Texas Belle Oct 24 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 6106686)
Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...

Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...

Taz D Oct 24 2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6108506)
Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...

Hi Texas Belle,
I believe they are talking about the Chrome settings. There isn't any advanced settings or text size settings in Facebook. Those are controlled by the browser.

REID_MAC Oct 25 2016 11:57 PM

Increase of baits

We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.

Taz D Oct 26 2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REID_MAC (Post 6108798)
We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.

Hi Reid Mac,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

boduke66 Oct 26 2016 11:56 AM

Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

jeannine_p Oct 26 2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6108886)
Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

yup yup yup, i second that motion

LISA72756 Oct 26 2016 09:18 PM

Ships

Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d

Taz D Oct 26 2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LISA72756 (Post 6108986)
Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d

Hi Lisa,
The developers only said in a couple months. Beyond that information they do not tell us. The only way we will know when is when they are actually released in a new release in this section.

marymarcel Oct 27 2016 06:04 AM

Hi all:)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.