Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

jeannine_p Oct 01 2016 10:32 AM

any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??

wrsearlessr@att.net Oct 01 2016 10:39 AM

Great update. Love all the new facilities and Halloween items. Can't wait for the ships. Game is such fun to play. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping it interesting. Love it.

dorissau Oct 01 2016 10:56 AM

wow.. thanks for all the new stuff. The new flowers are quite lovely!! It is sooooo nice that we can buy the Cajun restaurant with COINS!! Thanks so much for your hard work to keep us busy and loving this game!

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 11:12 AM

Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means

Taz D Oct 01 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannine_p (Post 6103854)
any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??

Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

Taz D Oct 01 2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lpeak (Post 6103882)
Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means

Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103890)
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?

Taz D Oct 01 2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lpeak (Post 6103898)
I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?

Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103902)
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

ok thanks Taz, makes sense now :)

jeannine_p Oct 01 2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103886)
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

thanks taz for letting us all know!! you mods are all awesome!! ;D