Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Tiger May 16 2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury (Post 6580834)
Hello, I put a chicken coop on my 23rd farm yesterday (moved them from another farm that had too many of the same buildings) I have 1 hen, 36 ostrich and 79 peacocks in the building.

The manager says it is Ready to Harvest, when I click to harvest it tells me there are no animals in the building. When I try to harvest the coop itself, it says "No animals to harvest at this time."

Can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks. :confused:

Hi Farm Of Luxury,

When you buy a new animal shed or move one to a farm that doesn't have one, the game will state that it is ready to harvest, but it isn't ready yet.

After placing it and putting animals into it you have to wait the normal harvest time of the animal shed before you can harvest the animals in it.
For a regular chicken coup that would be one Farm Town day, 20 hours.

Farm Of Luxury May 16 2024 12:45 PM

Chicken Coop

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6580838)
Hi Farm Of Luxury,

When you buy a new animal shed or move one to a farm that doesn't have one, the game will state that it is ready to harvest, but it isn't ready yet.

After placing it and putting animals into it you have to wait the normal harvest time of the animal shed before you can harvest the animals in it.
For a regular chicken coup that would be one Farm Town day, 20 hours.

Well that explains it :D, ok I will wait. Thank you for the quick answer.

Tiger May 16 2024 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury (Post 6580842)
Well that explains it :D, ok I will wait. Thank you for the quick answer.

You're very welcome, have a great day Farm Of Luxury :)

LisaScobee May 18 2024 12:23 AM

Can't click on products in facilities

Trying to start items in facilities and no button to click on

marymarcel May 18 2024 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6580986)
Trying to start items in facilities and no button to click on

Hi LisaScobee :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Sorry there was nobody to respond to you earlier.

Do you still have the problem?

Can you see the Start batch button but not the other buttons?

dboyd May 18 2024 12:16 PM

Can't post for help with cash out businesses

I posted for help from my neighbors to help with my facilities and cash out yesterday, but I cannot seem to post for help with the cash out today.

marymarcel May 18 2024 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dboyd (Post 6581030)
I posted for help from my neighbors to help with my facilities and cash out yesterday, but I cannot seem to post for help with the cash out today.

Hi dboyd :)

The service facilities are the ones that allow you to cash out after being worked by your friends.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG

dboyd May 18 2024 01:26 PM

The funnel icon in facility manager has not changed.

This is not a problem, my choices have not changed from one day to the next, and yet my service facilities do not have a button I can choose to ask for help from my neighbors. My regular facilities do not have the same problem. They work!!

marymarcel May 18 2024 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dboyd (Post 6581038)
This is not a problem, my choices have not changed from one day to the next, and yet my service facilities do not have a button I can choose to ask for help from my neighbors. My regular facilities do not have the same problem. They work!!

Hi dboyd :)

Did you load your service facilities?

If not then when you click in What's in stock button you will not see the Get more clients button.

Also if you are trying to post from a service facility classified as "Funeral" and "Religious Facilities" you will not get the Get more clients button.

Those facilities or service facilities still produce or stock products and friends can work them, as long as they have not opted out of doing them, but you can not post facility work from these.

The Funeral and Religious Facilities are:

Funeral Supplies Factory
Funeral Home
Buddhist Supplies Factory
Buddha Shop
Fortune Teller Supplies Factory
Fortune Teller Wagon

dboyd May 18 2024 01:59 PM

Funeral facilities

Oh, now that makes sense, and that was the case as I was loading my funeral home, and no button for help. Problem solved, thanks for your help!!

marymarcel May 18 2024 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dboyd (Post 6581046)
Oh, now that makes sense, and that was the case as I was loading my funeral home, and no button for help. Problem solved, thanks for your help!!

You are welcome dboyd and thanks to coming back to let us know :)

pbscottish May 19 2024 08:43 AM

new facility

I'm having trouble loading stuff into my "Taste of Indonesia" I purchased it a week ago and nothing is loading,

Taz D May 19 2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbscottish (Post 6581094)
I'm having trouble loading stuff into my "Taste of Indonesia" I purchased it a week ago and nothing is loading,

Hi pbscottish,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
The Taste of Indonesia is aservice facility and does not make any products. The products to load into it are made in the Indonesian Restaurant which you do not own.

bbarksda May 25 2024 10:07 AM

Sevice Facilities not loading product

Have quite a few different service facilities, mostly at the bottom (alphabetically) that are not loading product. When you mouse over the product in facility manager it shows 0 product, but when I go to storage It shows that I have plenty of product. Please help. I am losing out on a lot of coins. Thanks.

marymarcel May 25 2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581434)
Have quite a few different service facilities, mostly at the bottom (alphabetically) that are not loading product. When you mouse over the product in facility manager it shows 0 product, but when I go to storage It shows that I have plenty of product. Please help. I am losing out on a lot of coins. Thanks.

Hi bbarksda :)

Please give us an example of a service facility and products having this problem.

bbarksda May 25 2024 03:04 PM

Everything Starting from the Vet clinic Farm 6 all the way down alphabetically...every facility/every product/everything. Please don't make me list every facility and product. it is all of them.

marymarcel May 25 2024 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581458)
Everything Starting from the Vet clinic Farm 6 all the way down alphabetically...every facility/every product/everything. Please don't make me list every facility and product. it is all of them.

I will only get the Vet Clinic and the Animal suture line as examples.

You have 47 Vet Clinic and 47 Vet Supplies Factory. But not enough products stored.

At this time, you have 43,203 Animal suture line stored.

You need 5,400 animal suture line to fill 1 Vet Clinic to 100% for a full run (15 days)
So if you multiply 5,400 x 47 Vet clinics, you need 253,800 animal suture line and you only have 43,203.

If you are not producing in all your Vet Supplies factories, then you will not have enough products for all your Vet Clinics.

bbarksda May 25 2024 06:19 PM

Well then there is another problem. I have 47 vet supplies factory and product is not being produced. There is something wrong here. Please figure out why I have 47 vet supplies factories and the is not enough product being produced.

marymarcel May 25 2024 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581474)
Well then there is another problem. I have 47 vet supplies factory and product is not being produced. There is something wrong here. Please figure out why I have 47 vet supplies factories and the is not enough product being produced.

The products you need for your 47 Vet Supplies factories are also used in other facilities.
It is a case of supply and demand.

I suggest you to use the Ingredient planner.

Open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook at the top right side.

Then set it to All facilities, 15 days (a full run to 100%) and By Missing. You can also put a check mark in Include Disabled products. Then click in update.

You will see all items you need to fill your regular facilities and to load your service facilities.
If any of those items have red numbers into brackets then that means you are short of those items.
The black number means how much you need to that period of time (15 days) the red number means how many more of those items you need.

You can change the second setting to different times and then click in Update to have more information according to the time you selected.

uma437 Jun 03 2024 08:28 AM

Maximum amount of facilities on one farm

Hi,
I just put all available coin-facilities on one farm. Now I get an error message saying that there are too many facilities on this farm and I could loose production.
There are 449 facilities in this farm now ( I had already some farmcash-facilities placed there before). On my farm with the second most facilities are 355 and I do not get an error message there.

So my question is how many must be moved to another farm?
What is the maximum amount of facilities on one single farm? Does it depend on the farm size? The two farms I mentioned are both at 60.

Best regards and thanks for your help
Ursula

marymarcel Jun 03 2024 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6582174)
Hi,
I just put all available coin-facilities on one farm. Now I get an error message saying that there are too many facilities on this farm and I could loose production.
There are 449 facilities in this farm now ( I had already some farmcash-facilities placed there before). On my farm with the second most facilities are 355 and I do not get an error message there.

So my question is how many must be moved to another farm?
What is the maximum amount of facilities on one single farm? Does it depend on the farm size? The two farms I mentioned are both at 60.

Best regards and thanks for your help
Ursula

Hi uma :)

There are a few factors determining how many facilities you can have on a farm.

Currently you are limited to between 350 and 400 facilities per farm, but this amount can be less as it also depends on how many products you have done in your facilities that you have not stored, OR it can be a combination of both.

Also, please note that dispatched trains and their long cars also count as part of this limit, 1 per locomotive, 1 per long car so you need to take this into account if you have both facilities and trains on a farm.

You can also check if your are reaching to your limit per farm by clicking in Show names and then in Show Facility Info button at the bottom of the window.
The blue line will show you the % for each farm. The longer the blue bar the more facility capacity you have used. When the Facility Capacity is at 100% and the blue bar is full you must not place any more facilities on that farm. Anyway I would suggest you to not reached 100%

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...26#post6298326

JNelson Jun 07 2024 01:06 PM

not sure if you all can do anything but FB keeps removing posts for facilies saying it is spam .... get message saying 'our technology found your content doesn't follow our community standards'
post was only posted from game to my FB page ,,,, no where else and only 1 time
hope perhaps someone can get with FB and get this fixed

marymarcel Jun 07 2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6582610)
not sure if you all can do anything but FB keeps removing posts for facilies saying it is spam .... get message saying 'our technology found your content doesn't follow our community standards'
post was only posted from game to my FB page ,,,, no where else and only 1 time
hope perhaps someone can get with FB and get this fixed

Hi JNelson :)

You need to solve this with Facebook. I think there is an option for you to click saying it is not spam.

JNelson Jun 07 2024 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6582614)
Hi JNelson :)

You need to solve this with Facebook. I think there is an option for you to click saying it is not spam.

i have on all the accounts this is happening too,, they still keep remove them,, and it not just 'me' other players too,,,,, not sure if SK can do anything or not but perhaps someone can get in touch with the powers that be at FB and resolve the issue so their AI program doesn't keep doing this

marymarcel Jun 07 2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6582626)
i have on all the accounts this is happening too,, they still keep remove them,, and it not just 'me' other players too,,,,, not sure if SK can do anything or not but perhaps someone can get in touch with the powers that be at FB and resolve the issue so their AI program doesn't keep doing this

When Facebook does this is due the amount of posts or the little time between them or how many times they are shared or a combination of all.

If you wish you can report this to Support. :)

gkersjes Jun 08 2024 06:48 PM

i have facilities that don't "start all" (or start any) even though i have all necessary materials needed to start what is in the facility. HELP

marymarcel Jun 08 2024 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkersjes (Post 6582934)
i have facilities that don't "start all" (or start any) even though i have all necessary materials needed to start what is in the facility. HELP

Hi gkersjes :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG
Also, open your Facility Manager and see if those facilities have a check mark besides their pictures and open them and see if all products have a check mark. They are necessary when you have the start all tools.

LisaScobee Jun 09 2024 03:11 AM

Taz, what's wrong with the two new facilities? I haven't had any issues.

Serenity Dilsworth Jun 09 2024 05:39 AM

Farm building not working

I sent a friend a new Dessert Factory for his co-op quest and he has all the ingredients back cannot load the products. He also bought a rabbit hutch and cannot load it with the white rabbits. I hope I am in the right place of the forum to to post this reply. His player ID# is 10000008884.

Thanks!
Serenity Dilsworth (Owl)
Merrymeet Farms

marymarcel Jun 09 2024 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6582990)
Taz, what's wrong with the two new facilities? I haven't had any issues.

Hi Lisa :)

There are no issues with the new facilities, it is only devs didnt disable the possibility to ask for ingredients before released them.

Raul posted the following in the New Release June 6th thread:

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

Taz D Jun 09 2024 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth (Post 6582998)
I sent a friend a new Dessert Factory for his co-op quest and he has all the ingredients back cannot load the products. He also bought a rabbit hutch and cannot load it with the white rabbits. I hope I am in the right place of the forum to to post this reply. His player ID# is 10000008884.

Thanks!
Serenity Dilsworth (Owl)
Merrymeet Farms

Hi Serenity,
We moved your post to the thread about facilities. Your friend needs to come to the forums and report these issues so we can work directly with them. It is hard to work 3rd party like this because we do not know what they have tried to be able to help them.

I can tell you that they bought the wrong rabbit hutch. the one they bought is a decoration.

LisaScobee Jun 09 2024 10:28 AM

Thanks! I hadn't had any issues so I was wondering :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6583002)
Hi Lisa :)

There are no issues with the new facilities, it is only devs didnt disable the possibility to ask for ingredients before released them.

Raul posted the following in the New Release June 6th thread:

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

marymarcel Jun 09 2024 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6583026)
Thanks! I hadn't had any issues so I was wondering :)

You are welcome Lisa :)

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jun 09 2024 10:11 PM

I bought the 2 new facilities as they are needed for some co-op quests and quests. Will they still be needed for quests? If not I will get them refunded as I don't need them at the present time. Will hold off ID until I get answer to whether they are required for Quests or FP...Thank you

Taz D Jun 09 2024 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6583138)
I bought the 2 new facilities as they are needed for some co-op quests and quests. Will they still be needed for quests? If not I will get them refunded as I don't need them at the present time. Will hold off ID until I get answer to whether they are required for Quests or FP...Thank you

Hi rodkay,
Yes they will both be possible quests.

linda315 Jun 10 2024 08:02 AM

Facebook removing my facility and other requests

Today I tried to post for ingredients to Facebook. The post went to my timeline, then a message from Facebook popped up that said they removed my post.
Why is this happening?
Thank you,
Linda315

marymarcel Jun 10 2024 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda315 (Post 6583162)
Today I tried to post for ingredients to Facebook. The post went to my timeline, then a message from Facebook popped up that said they removed my post.
Why is this happening?
Thank you,
Linda315

Hi linda :)

We do not have a response to you as Facebook could have several reasons to do that as the game is not in Facebook anymore.

There is nothing we can do about that and you need to work with them and ask them why they are doing that.