Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 19th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305086)

TraceyMush Feb 25 2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S_J_P (Post 3209022)
I think it's a great idea! I wish that would have happened months ago when I reached level 34 because with the upgrades I found myself at level 58, reaching level 60 in a week. I would much rather have had to work for the items I was given, the game is more fun when you have to strive for rewards.

LOL the above was quoting another that said she wished XP would stop when we get to the top level.
l so agree with this! When new levels come out - none of us want to be there already. No fun!

TraceyMush Feb 25 2010 09:40 PM

Umm, are little chicks going to come back? Quite some time ago, l got rid of them but now with the chicken coop and the big ones. . . well, l thought it would be so cute to get a few little ones to complete the picture. And they're gone! No little chicks in the store, only hens/chickens. Anyone know anything about this?

Alanlee Feb 25 2010 10:35 PM

hens and chicks

TraceyMush, the chickens available for sale in the store ARE the baby chicks, the mother hen is only available on the gift page. Hope this helps.

HelenJS22 Feb 25 2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraceyMush (Post 3215554)
Umm, are little chicks going to come back? Quite some time ago, l got rid of them but now with the chicken coop and the big ones. . . well, l thought it would be so cute to get a few little ones to complete the picture. And they're gone! No little chicks in the store, only hens/chickens. Anyone know anything about this?

I went looking for a couple more too, then to the gift section to ask for some to be sent, but have since realised that they probably took them out because they are very out of proportion in size with the new hens. :confused:

Judy1953 Feb 25 2010 11:44 PM

There are still chickens in the store where I am! :D

HelenJS22 Feb 25 2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judy1953 (Post 3215758)
There are still chickens in the store where I am! :D

Thank you - I looked days ago when the hens first came out and the store showed two sheep and no chicks. I guess it was a glitch at the time.

Judy1953 Feb 26 2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 3215786)
Thank you - I looked days ago when the hens first came out and the store showed two sheep and no chicks. I guess it was a glitch at the time.

That's great - glad you found them and that I wasn't seeing things! :D

Lilyfield Feb 26 2010 12:37 AM

Thanks for the new updates.

sugurb Feb 26 2010 01:03 AM

silly questions

:D Will there be Saint Patty Day items? Will you bring back the Halloween farm house? I deleted mine :( Will there be Eater items? why do we love to decorate? I really really liked the "request as a gift" thing you had going at Christmas, will you be bringing that back? That would be great if you had that option for a few of the $ items
;) Keep up the good work. It's a fun game and worth waiting for the updates!
p.s. can someone tell me how to add my farm to my slashkey page thanks

Judy1953 Feb 26 2010 01:10 AM

What was the request as gift thing at Christmas - what have I missed now!!:confused: