Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Game Migration Updates (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656742)

Tiger Apr 12 2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyobrien (Post 6440602)
100000395535139 ) I have a farm or two that says there are wasted crops on several plotts when checking the show crops but nothing wasted when I go to the farm.

Hi lillyobrien,

Is this in Show Work Info that is showing you wasted plots?

What farms is this happening to, what are the names of those farms please so we can go take a look at them.

If you are able to Harvest and plow them, please try that but don't plant them. When you have harvested and plowed the problem farm, reload the game and see if any fields show back up as either only harvested or a crop (wasted/ready or growing) shows back up.

FCM Apr 12 2021 06:50 AM

I'm getting the following error when loading. Tried clearing cache, memcache, etc.

Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2021-04-12 11:49:14.705 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-04-12 11:49:14.712 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation

Tiger Apr 12 2021 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FCM (Post 6440614)
I'm getting the following error when loading. Tried clearing cache, memcache, etc.

Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2021-04-12 11:49:14.705 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-04-12 11:49:14.712 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation

Hi FCM,

After you cleared memcache and browser caches, did you also close the browser for a few minutes then reopen it before trying to load the game again? If you did not please try that.

If you still get the error after that, can you also let us know what you were doing when you got the error, and then also try another browser that's up to date and see if you get the same problems there please.

Chicky16 Apr 12 2021 07:28 AM

Will the Belts and Ranks be restored?

FCM Apr 12 2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6440618)
Hi FCM,

After you cleared memcache and browser caches, did you also close the browser for a few minutes then reopen it before trying to load the game again? If you did not please try that.

If you still get the error after that, can you also let us know what you were doing when you got the error, and then also try another browser that's up to date and see if you get the same problems there please.

That worked! Thanks! On this computer, the updates were new so it must've taken a while for it to recognize. Thanks so much for your help!

marymarcel Apr 12 2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicky16 (Post 6440622)
Will the Belts and Ranks be restored?

Hi Chicky16 :)

Developers dont tell us in advance but they will probably work on them after getting back more features for the game.

Qivis Apr 12 2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6439258)
Hi Qivis,
You know you will have to work that out with Facebook as Farm Town has nothing to do with that message.

I only clicked ONCE and Facebook is not acknowledging that Farm Town is a game or that games pay Facebook on a regular basis. And now it will not even let me tell them they are in error. :mad: Facebook keeps thinking that Farm Town and 2 other games that are farming games are all the same game when the other 2 are made by another company! So if I open any of the 3 before the others it says I have been blocked from using the feature when I try to open another. Facebook will not ever acknowledge any message I send it. The only reason I open both Farm Town and the other at the same time is that the other takes over an hour just to save its information - which is why I plan to quit the other once the quests return in the next few weeks.

Taz D Apr 12 2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6440662)
I only clicked ONCE and Facebook is not acknowledging that Farm Town is a game or that games pay Facebook on a regular basis. And now it will not even let me tell them they are in error. :mad:

Hi Qivis,
As I have said each time there is nothing we can do for this. It is Facebook that has blocked you and not Farm Town.

If you wish you can contact Support about this, but they will tell you the same thing. We have no way to unblock you as it is Facebook that is doing the blocking.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

JohnAlbertini Apr 12 2021 11:35 AM

I've reported this before but today was especially BAAAAD!
We, my wife USER ID number ( 1523696796 ) & I USER ID number ( 777658954 ) have a FB friend (NOT a FT neighbor) who hires us regularly to harvest etc. his 43 farms.

FT REPEATEDLY crashed when moving to the next farm, not every farm but OFTEN, sometimes 4-5 times in 43 farms, today at least 20 times. I close the browsers, reopen and load FT. Sometimes we get a rehire message to go back but sometimes not.

It is a MAJOR PIA. Can't this be fixed?! Why does FT crash when working farms for others? Almost NEVER happens when hired by others at the job marketplace but he hires us at the inn since that is an easier place to connect. NO idea if that would make a difference.

We REPEATEDLY clear memcache AND browser cache so that his no affect.

Windows 10 Vivaldi (Chromium based browser)

HELP PLEASE.

cjmfarm Apr 12 2021 11:37 AM

Cannot buy farm expansions in real estate office

USER ID number ( 646111868 )
I go to the real estate office. Select the current option for expanding my farm. Select the yes for this is the correct purchase and then get stuck on processing this request. Times out and nothing has happened. Please advise. Thanks