Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 27th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633066)

jeannine_p Nov 28 2017 10:46 AM

devs- thanks so much for all the new stuff, additions to sheds and increases to much needed items! mods- A SPECIAL thank you to you for all of your patience while addressing the same questions over and over again!! im excited to see what all is coming out when it gets here, and excited to check out the new stuff we have!! im REALLY excited for this chain thingy to get fully implemented, i am so anxious to see how that all works!! thanks for making this my zen place! you all rock! :D

JAXDAW Nov 28 2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAXDAW (Post 6207718)
Thanks for the production increases. I do not need any of them, however since the Taste of China was introduced I need more production from the Chinese Restaurant. I try to own only 1 of every facility. I have purchased extra's where needed to support production needs. Now with increased production, I have wasted hard earned farm cash and coins. I have been playing since the start - before facilities existed. I was going to go today and purchase with real $ farm cash to invest in new facilities. Not going to happen.

I can understand items like metals, rocks, minerals, meats, etc. These items are used in a number of different facilities, however I doubt future releases will include additional need for fortune cookies, fried rice, egg rolls...

Texas Belle Nov 28 2017 12:24 PM

My sheds will not accept the extra 50 animals, it keeps telling me only 200 of each.. thanks for reporting this.. apart from that, all is great, I have my sprinkler so no complaint there..

Happy farming..

mastermouse Nov 28 2017 01:32 PM

awesome new release!!!
tyvm!!!

beverduster Nov 28 2017 02:33 PM

how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere

Taz D Nov 28 2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6207814)
how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere

Hi beverduster,
You do not need the instruments. You need parts for the instruments just like the classical band. Those are new products in the Music Band Supplies Factory.

9. Jazz Music Band (Coins): Provides Street Jazz Music Services and can be stocked with products from the Music Band Supplies Factory. These new products were added to the Music Band Supplies Factory:

Mouthpiece
Bass Drum Pedal
Trumpet Mute
Guitar Strap
Anti-Tarnish Bag
Cork Grease
Sax Cleaning Swab

Taz D Nov 28 2017 07:17 PM

Raul just posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 8:00PM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is now working
- The 'Unfreeze Flowers' option in the Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool is now enabled

Dan H Nov 28 2017 10:49 PM

Another great update and everything works OK!

Thanks, Raul & team!!

tarpi Nov 29 2017 01:15 AM

How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)

Perico429 Nov 29 2017 05:50 AM

I have been experiencing an excessive amount of ERROR SAVING DATA messages since this last update.

JohnAlbertini Nov 29 2017 06:08 AM

18% on Petrochemical barrels? Geez, could have been more generous on this critical ingredient, yah think?

barbara nixon Nov 29 2017 09:19 AM

thanks to the devs for finally giving us an option what flowers we can freeze..now i don't have to worry about the ones i use for decos...

Taz D Nov 29 2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarpi (Post 6208014)
How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)

Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.

sestree Nov 29 2017 12:28 PM

YAY my increased capacity of the animal sheds increased and the errors (time out errors when I switched farms) stopped so win, win and win. Thank you again Raul and team.

tarpi Nov 29 2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6208074)
Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.

thank you
Taz for answer, this is the best way of increase, good work mod did :-)

sestree Nov 29 2017 04:18 PM

Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.

VondaK Nov 29 2017 10:35 PM

Thank you so much for all you do for us. I so enjoy my Farm Town. Thank you. :)

Marilou1954 Nov 29 2017 11:00 PM

Thank you Raul

Taz D Nov 29 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sestree (Post 6208134)
Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.

Hi sestree,
The only thing I can offer is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

sestree Nov 29 2017 11:24 PM

Taz - I used to test accounting software (general ledger and tax) so I apologize but I've already done those things multiple times. I thought originally it was related to my sprinkler (as I normally am on my first farm when I use it) but it is not. Most times it seems to pop up for a week or so after a new update then goes away ...... again an EASY work around. However, odd that I simply cannot replicate it and believe me many long insomniac nights, I have tried. :D Thanks !!!!! This was more an FYI thing.

ETA: when the trees (never flowers or harvests knock wood) are available for harvest and I harvest them, then it goes away........ It's normally only a lag of 4-13 hours. Never more than a day. Again odd that I simply cannot replicate this and since it intrigues me, I have tried and tried.

ETA 2: It happens on multiple browsers (IE - back when I used it, Chrome and Firefox). All are up to date latest version.

Walkies Nov 30 2017 03:15 AM

Wow thanks! thanks for the increased output and, big surprise but equally appreciated, animal space, whoopee!

Amythyst51 Nov 30 2017 06:35 AM

Update!

Woohoo! Thanks for the increases! And of course, all of the great additions! :D

debhurst51 Nov 30 2017 09:22 AM

Glad to see the golf course place. I've been slowly setting up a golf course on one of my farms in hopes that someday they will have a facility. I use the big marsh among hills and other stuff. It's a creation in progress. Thanks for the new stuff. I'm just now logging in & hope I don't have issue with sprinkler; like someone said, that's real money. Anyway, enough have told you so I know it will be fixed. Also, and I realize it has nothing to do with this but if you have animals disappearing, I picked up all of my "red land paths" they were on and there they were. LOL

Texas Belle Nov 30 2017 10:22 AM

Thank you guys, now my world is good again.. all is working fine and no complaints.. keep up the good work.. as always you guys rock...

SANDIE39 Nov 30 2017 10:46 AM

Freeze/unfreeze

I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39

Taz D Nov 30 2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SANDIE39 (Post 6208294)
I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39

Hi Sandie,
It is a tool not an icon, for freezing or unfreezing flowers in mass on a farm.

Clockworx Nov 30 2017 11:09 AM

Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???

Taz D Nov 30 2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockworx (Post 6208302)
Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???

Hi Clockworx,
If you want to have flowers just for decoration/designing purposes then you freeze them fully grown so they stay at that level.
Take a look at the entries for this month's contest and you will see designs done with flowers that would not look right if they were allowed to be harvested.

max_river Nov 30 2017 03:19 PM

I an wondering why they didnot increase the sauge in put. I am all ways running out. they increased the rest of meat..

JAXDAW Nov 30 2017 03:47 PM

Thank you for the production increases, however I now have more capacity than is needed and have spent 502 Farm Cash = $80 real cash on facilities I no longer need. Now I own both the China Buffet and the Taste of China which now requires I purchase an additional Chinese Restaurant to meet demand. Can I return the facilities I no longer need because of the production increase or trade them for the Chinese Restaurant? What guarantee do I have in the game to not waste anymore farmcash for facilities whose production will be increased? In the future, can the developers examine the impact of new facilities prior to their release and either adjust the ingredient productions or alert the players of the impact? While many welcome the production increases, it does cause others who invest in the game to manage supply needs to feel defeated and causes a waste of real money - in my case $80.

Peaches2016 Nov 30 2017 04:45 PM

PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!

Taz D Nov 30 2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peaches2016 (Post 6208350)
PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!

Hi Peaches,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

To All:
Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section and not here.

Aneida Nov 30 2017 05:16 PM

Thank you all.

JNelson Nov 30 2017 06:39 PM

TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?

Taz D Nov 30 2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6208374)
TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?

Hi JNelson,
I don't know for sure as I have never really paid attention to the amounts in the train cars, but I don't believe those amounts were increased or Raul would have said so. You can compare the amounts in the Game Guide chapter on the train cars to what you are getting with your trains now and see if they increased.

OrcaLinda Nov 30 2017 10:28 PM

my sprinkler is also missing whats going on

Taz D Nov 30 2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrcaLinda (Post 6208402)
my sprinkler is also missing whats going on

Hi OrcaLinda,
That was on the first night just after the release and fixed shortly after. According to your data all 5 of your sprinklers are in your storage. You should see the flower sprinkler and the Purple one in your Tool box for you to use.

LadyGuinevere Dec 01 2017 11:49 AM

Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.

Taz D Dec 01 2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyGuinevere (Post 6208494)
Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.

Hi LadyGuinevere,
I am sure they will be out later.

Cathalina Dec 01 2017 01:30 PM

Thank You!!!! I had noticed that my Ebony and Teak production had no way to keep up with what I needed.